Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
oaoerworj.....?
And that's why I don't trust you guys. Lay off the pills, lay off the coke, lay off the booze, stay out of jail, don't trespass, don't poach.

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

GB1

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Wow talk about self-incrimination.

What your step father does should never be your hunters' problem, and if it gets to that point the honorable businessman will offer some sort of monetary discount. Food preparation & clean up represent monetarily valuable services, and if an agreement was entered wherein hunters were paying for it that is a legit concern. If what you were saying were true you'd have severed your relationship w/ your step-father, not with the business you claim to love so well.

Adderall makes drinking whiskey AND guiding hunters (while effectively spotting game according to the OP) a lot easier. There are programs that can help you w/ that and I am NOT saying that flippantly but sincerely. That's a tough row to hoe.

Sorry to hear about the end of your business, but it sounds like there are fewer victims running around as a result. Best of luck in your other endeavors!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by aoudadhunter
Its guys like the initial poster that made me quit outfittings for good in fact this guy was my last straw. In my career I've had a 98% success rate on big rams on over 200 hunts. I still guide but I don't charge and I and I only hunt with the clients that have been with me year after year that are real hunters and love hunting as much as I do. You'll notice the original poster claims to have gotten a "self-guided hunt" then tells you about his 2 guides, housekeeping? Negative, if the helped with the dishes after dinner it was because the volunteered, they arrived to a clean lodge, clean linens and the lodge is cleaned by ranch staff following departure. He also claims to have opportunities at big rams. What was he hoping would happen?

My stepfather had me deposit his money before anyone stepped foot on the ranch then had his secretary send an email the first afternoon we were hunting. The email requested I leave my clients at the gate with his employee and not to step foot on his property (knowing we were already hunting) When we arrived at the lodge that evening and as the email synced up the game wardens also pulled up because my stepfather called them! Mind you I spent $20k a year with my stepfather and started his entire hunting enterprise at age 12 which grossed several million dollars and doubled his land holdings before he could run it into the group after my mother left him.

The arrest? It was for because a judge hadn't yet filed the oaoerworj to dismiss a charge "possession of a dangerous drug", the drug? The adderol I've had a prescription for for 10 years, just so happens I was pulled over and had a few pills in my pack instead of the prescription bottle.

As far as the Claims made by Mr. Paul Best, in reference to his hunt... Guess who sprung that extra hunter on me at the last min? Yep good ole stepdad, john p boerschig!!! Note: that hunter was not my client and never paid me a dime, I picked up steodads slack no questions asked and you can see how he repaid me a year later.... I DID NOT DRINK WHISKEY all day nor have I ever!
Mr. Best, I want to know that I went to work for that taxidermist and U NOUNTED Your Aoudad...... How did it turn out?
One more thing about that hunt, luck had nothing to do with it...

I work relentlessly to help and have helped countless landowners conserve their natural resources in a responsible manner. All those articles you've read about aoudad conservation and the petitions to stop the aoudad eradications by the state....check the author.... Me! It is hard however being the only one actively fighting for real responsible conservation when this post shows up on the first page when someone Google's my name and acts as a permenant scar on your reputation because a few whiney Yanks. Would love for this post to be gone for good as its haunted me for years but an exolination will have to do for now.

It took you almost 3 years to come up with this sorry ass excuse?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 1tnhunter
Originally Posted by aoudadhunter
Its guys like the initial poster that made me quit outfittings for good in fact this guy was my last straw. In my career I've had a 98% success rate on big rams on over 200 hunts. I still guide but I don't charge and I and I only hunt with the clients that have been with me year after year that are real hunters and love hunting as much as I do. You'll notice the original poster claims to have gotten a "self-guided hunt" then tells you about his 2 guides, housekeeping? Negative, if the helped with the dishes after dinner it was because the volunteered, they arrived to a clean lodge, clean linens and the lodge is cleaned by ranch staff following departure. He also claims to have opportunities at big rams. What was he hoping would happen?

My stepfather had me deposit his money before anyone stepped foot on the ranch then had his secretary send an email the first afternoon we were hunting. The email requested I leave my clients at the gate with his employee and not to step foot on his property (knowing we were already hunting) When we arrived at the lodge that evening and as the email synced up the game wardens also pulled up because my stepfather called them! Mind you I spent $20k a year with my stepfather and started his entire hunting enterprise at age 12 which grossed several million dollars and doubled his land holdings before he could run it into the group after my mother left him.

The arrest? It was for because a judge hadn't yet filed the oaoerworj to dismiss a charge "possession of a dangerous drug", the drug? The adderol I've had a prescription for for 10 years, just so happens I was pulled over and had a few pills in my pack instead of the prescription bottle.

As far as the Claims made by Mr. Paul Best, in reference to his hunt... Guess who sprung that extra hunter on me at the last min? Yep good ole stepdad, john p boerschig!!! Note: that hunter was not my client and never paid me a dime, I picked up steodads slack no questions asked and you can see how he repaid me a year later.... I DID NOT DRINK WHISKEY all day nor have I ever!
Mr. Best, I want to know that I went to work for that taxidermist and U NOUNTED Your Aoudad...... How did it turn out?
One more thing about that hunt, luck had nothing to do with it...

I work relentlessly to help and have helped countless landowners conserve their natural resources in a responsible manner. All those articles you've read about aoudad conservation and the petitions to stop the aoudad eradications by the state....check the author.... Me! It is hard however being the only one actively fighting for real responsible conservation when this post shows up on the first page when someone Google's my name and acts as a permenant scar on your reputation because a few whiney Yanks. Would love for this post to be gone for good as its haunted me for years but an exolination will have to do for now.

It took you almost 3 years to come up with this sorry ass excuse?

Guess he never heard the adage "Let sleeping dogs lie".

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
No doubt and nice job to Brandon for bumping this to the top.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I thought you hired an outfitter to make sure you dont have problems on a hunt. Not to make excuses as to why.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (35, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, akrange, 14 invisible), 1,598 guests, and 840 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,939
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.