Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by DIYguy

We see that played out so often on web forum. Grits came up, I mentioned I don�t care for them. What followed was folks unable to string together salient ideas leaving them only slander and name calling. Personally I blame the upbringing and public school system.

Yea, nice spin but you didn't just casually "mention" that you simply "don't care for grits".

What you said was,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Actually I just have standards and have access to a ton of great and good foods and even sme mediocre foods that get to eat so I dont have to settle for some depression mush just to fill the hole because I cant find better options. "

Oh, and while you're busy insulting others, implying they're poorly raised and/or uneducated, and pointing out spelling errors, you might want to proof read some of your own drivel before posting.

It's some, not "sme", and can't has an apostrophe.

How's about you quit starting chit on every thread you reply to and maybe do one of your fascinating in depth reports on something like castor oil or laxatives instead.

Actually Field, he has posted a couple of interesting threads, in particular the thread about building a smoker, although I do not think I would like my doctor to have his charming manner.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Granted, it was informative but there's a hundred places on the internet where you can get the same information about smokers without listening to an egotistical, self absorbed, blow hard.

What's your point?

Sorry,,, I just can't abide an arrogant prick that thinks he's so dam much better than every one else.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Granted, it was informative but tere's a hundred places on the internet where you can get the same information about smokers without listening to an egotistical, self absorbed, blow hard.

What's your point?

Sorry,,, I just can't abide an arrogant prick that thinks he's so dam much better than every one else.

He certainly presents like that.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
egotistical, self absorbed, blow hard

There's plenty of people around who don't fit this profile...take Sam for instance...k, well maybe not the best example... cool

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And I thought this was the food forum, the place where we played nice (well maybe some friendly jabs). Then someone shows up and starts trashing what people choose to eat and what they cook it on.

IC B2

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Actually I just have standards and have access to a ton of great and good foods and even sme mediocre foods that get to eat so I dont have to settle for some depression mush just to fill the hole because I cant find better options. With all the available options I cant imagine saying no to some great food just to choke down ground up corn. We feed that to chickens but if you dont have access to better food options, then eat up the livestock feed if its all you have. I dont have such limited horizons that I have to settle for something to eat.

If I wanted to eat Blah/bland paste that has to be doctored with all manner of amendments to make it palatable I will just as soon eat potatoes or rice. I will say though that both grits and refried beans are the easiest foods for the body to digest because they both start as sh*t to begin with so they pass through the system with ease. grin

ok I take back the 'yankee' thing. Just a phkking idiot is closer to the mark. laugh

As often the case, Sam is spot on. I bored with the little chit some time ago.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Goodbye.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

If this is what you teach your children a man is, they will truly need prayer throughout their lives. God Bless them all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DIYguy,

You're a friggin' narcissist. You think your schit doesn't stink but it does.

That's not slander based upon the debate being lost. It's my assessment based on your posts and I'm not the only one that feels that way.

From the Mayo clinic website ...

"Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism."

You can read more about your condition here ...

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...-disorder/basics/definition/CON-20025568

Until you seek help and come to grips with your disorder and find the ability to deal with others in a more respectful manner you should refrain from posting here.

BTW, GFY.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

If this is what you teach your children a man is, they will truly need prayer throughout their lives. God Bless them all.

Lynn,

I think you actually hit on the man's chosen career.

He exhibits some of the negative traits of a teacher. A person that demands and craves the attention of underlings while pompously pontificating.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fish head
while pompously pontificating.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by fish head
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

Lynn,

I think you actually hit on the man's chosen career.

He exhibits some of the negative traits of a teacher. A person that demands and craves the attention of underlings while pompously pontificating.

We have a couple of those up in the Hunter's Campfire, be glad to buy them all one way tickets to a world all their own.

I pity this guy's wife, IF he has one....

mule1 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
That's why he gets on here and runs his mouth its the one thing his wife doesn't control .I've seen guys run for public office and become a royal pain in butt wife makes them sit down to pee and cower in a corner so when they get a chance to be a banty rooster look out .

Last edited by mule1; 05/25/14. Reason: ?

"Papa ! Nana made turtles in the potty !"
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
But in the town it was well known
When they got home at night
Their fat and psychopathic wives would thrash them
Within inches of their lives

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mathman
But in the town it was well known
When they got home at night
Their fat and psychopathic wives would thrash them
Within inches of their lives

Sean
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What a pompous ass!

Charlie I quit reading his BS long ago because of that wink

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lets recap. Socrates was correct in his assertion that when people lose an argument/debate, they resort to slander as a coping mechanism to make up for their intellectual shortcomings. I shared my opinion on grits. Members of this community (who Socrates did such a great job of describing ) for lack of any ability to engage called me

Idiot

Azzhole

Stupid

Ignorant

Nazi

Yankee

pompous ass

phkking idiot

douche

At least I know who Im dealing with and what sort of intellectual point counterpoint I can expect and the lack of ability to engage on an educated level. Again, I have to blame the public education system in this coutry. Ha ha grin grin grin

Let me add some for you.

Metrosexual

Peckerwood

Cretin

Funny (that's funny queer,not funny haha.)

Okay, I,m back on ignore.

Bob

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've had him on ignore since the home built smoker thread.

Mike

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR
I've had him on ignore since the home built smoker thread.

Mike

great, now you're braggin...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 2,430 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,444
Posts18,489,584
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.