Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sooner than later, you will figure out that your audience here has fizzled out, and there will no longer be a purpose for you to post here. Your type never truly gets it, but you will feel the effects, trust me.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Told ya he'd be back fish head.

Egomaniac's are boringly predictable.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Sooner than later, you will figure out that your audience here has fizzled out, and there will no longer be a purpose for you to post here. Your type never truly gets it, but you will feel the effects, trust me.

What you will understand immediately is that I don�t have an audience here. I never have. Nor have I sought one. As such that has never been the reason to post here. While you are under the failed premise that the �clique� be the reason and purpose for people to post in the food forum. You said:

� your audience here has fizzled out, and there will no longer be a purpose for you to post here.�

This leads me to believe you are the one that fails to understand the purpose of posting in the food forum. So centered are you on YOU and the clique that you failed to recognize any other participants so it is natural that you have determined who should and should not post here based on the clique and if you deem it not worthy nor of value than that must be how it is.

I read what you posted and laughed a little out loud. grin

What if the purpose of posting on the food forum was to share recipes and opinions and ideas and humor with everybody including those that may never post here? That audience is constantly fluctuating, growing and shrinking and is not just the fixed clique that has assumed ownership of the food area and what should and should not be posted and who should and should not be posting. What if the content was never related to who you like or who you think likes you or if it pleases the clique even if anybody should care about such nonsense. grin

I have neither the time nor the inclination to entertain the 13 year old mean-girl on facebook scenario so save your keystrokes. Its wasted on me.

Last edited by DIYguy; 05/27/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow!

Believe it or not I'm actually fascinated by you and your mental disorders. I've never read the ramblings of someone that was so blatantly narcissistic as you.

You take the cake. Seriously. You're a poster child for narcissism and egomaniacal personality disorder.

Did I hit the mark on your chosen profession?

Are you, or were you, an educator?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the avatar is a dead give away...

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B2

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by fish head
Wow!

Believe it or not I'm actually fascinated by you and your mental disorders. I've never read the ramblings of someone that was so blatantly narcissistic as you.

You take the cake. Seriously. You're a poster child for narcissism and egomaniacal personality disorder.

Which is why one could only imagine his delight when he returned to see all the new comments directly related to him...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

No. I spent my life in the engineering field. The last 25 of it designing diagnostic imaging devices. Never was an educator/teacher. Yours and the others hoping to make assumptions have done poorly but I fear that doesnt matter. grin

My wicked, evil, shrew of a wife was likewise a fail as were all the other assumptions made but I still found them entertaining (like the rest of this thread). I think that is the point that may upset folks so much. My finding this entire exchange entertaining and humorous when its intended goal was to wound and hurt. Sorry, that just cant happen. I do however have one regret and that is for the OP and his thread. It was a good thread. He cooks a mean breakfast in his DO. That should be noted.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by eh76
the avatar is a dead give away...

I know, its pretty silly, eh? grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My wicked, evil, shrew of a wife was likewise a fail ......... failing about sums it all up...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You still can't connect the dots can you?

I only assumed your were a narcissistic a$$hole.

As to the OP, it was Manlicher that made the breakfast, with grits, it was Mule 1 (the OP ) that asked "who invited you?".

Sam called you a Yankee with a big smiley face ( smile ) behind it in jest. You responded with your dissertation about not having to stoop to such lows to gain your substenance.

I was the first to respond with the stupid and ignorant names, in jest, I would do the same to your face with a smile and drink. So we have come to this.

I believe the "clique" here has basically told you to piss off.

If Mule 1 is upset with me for crapping on his thread, I offer him my sincerest apology.

Sean
IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by calikooknic
You still can't connect the dots can you?

Nor do I care to. Its not as important to me as you may think. In fact I find no value in it at all.

As to the OP, it was Manlicher that made the breakfast, with grits, it was Mule 1 (the OP ) that asked "who invited you?".

More things I don�t care about. Invites are not at all required. Its the interweb.

Sam called you a Yankee with a big smiley face ( smile ) behind it in jest. You responded with your dissertation about not having to stoop to such lows to gain your substenance.

Its �sustenance� and I have stooped quite low growing up a poor farm kid eating all manner of things. While you frame yourself a spotter of jest you completely missed mine. Pity, I thought it quite good.

I believe the "clique" here has basically told you to piss off.

That makes three times I�ve been told something I couldn�t care less about. I believe you just struck Out (swinging) grin

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by DIYguy
You just stepped in it ... waist high. laugh

Oh dear. Does this mean I will suffer the slings and arrows along with the pitchforks and torches I have already seen?

Pfffft. All I request is that you pace yourselves. Dont flame out too soon. wink

It is don't, not dont, Mr Newton.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Oh dear. Does this mean I will suffer the slings and arrows along with the pitchforks and torches I have already seen?

Pfffft. All I request is that you pace yourselves. Dont flame out too soon. wink

You poking a hornets nest? grin

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by chris_c

You poking a hornets nest? grin

I figured why not, he's sort of not all with it anyways, so why not have some fun grin

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

If your were referencing Wayne Newton, he was a singer/actor (as was Juice Newton)

Cam newton is a football player of some note

I doubt you are referencing Fig Newtons (although tasty) because they were named after a town.

I will therefore assume you are referencing Sir Isaac Newton. You will want to know that he was a noted scientist, physicist and mathematician. He was not a noted winner of any spelling bees (that I am aware of)

A newton is a unit of force and is named after Isaac Newton in recognition of his work on classical mechanics, specifically Newton's second law of motion.

A unit of force................... Very fitting. I like it. High praise indeed. grin

Last edited by DIYguy; 05/28/14.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I was referencing Mr Newton a school teacher with a passion for hamsters, vaseline, paper cones, and himself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was referencing Mr Newton a school teacher with a passion for hamsters, vaseline, paper cones, and himself.

laugh

Sean
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Nope, I don't need to say that...!

You are doing fine sweetheart and do not need or require any assistance from me at all.

You are doing fine.

Regards.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The significance of that escapes me but if he instructed you on such things it�s no wonder he remains stuck in your head (and elsewhere). I however am schooling you on things other than biology. While on the subject. I�m getting deluged with PM�s. Since you were mentioned specifically I thought I would share with you.

[Linked Image]

Tag, your it. grin

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The significance of that escapes me but if he instructed you on such things it�s no wonder he remains stuck in your head (and elsewhere). I however am schooling you on things other than biology. While on the subject. I�m getting deluged with PM�s. Since you were mentioned specifically I thought I would share with you.

[Linked Image]

Tag, your it. grin

Now post something that would make me give a damn....

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (300_savage, 69sportfury, 17CalFan, akpls, AKislander, Akhutr, 11 invisible), 1,587 guests, and 983 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,547
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.