-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sir Fig Newton's first law of "Dynamic Conversational Interaction With a Known Narcissist" states ...

"There's an unequal and incalculable reaction to stimulus provided to azzholes who are suffering from mental disorders."

In other words ...

Feeding the troll results in long winded pompous bloviating posts about a whole bunch of meaningless BS.

The second law states ...

"Don't feed the troll."

Sir Fig Newton was wicked smart. grin

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by DIYguy
The significance of that escapes me but if he instructed you on such things it�s no wonder he remains stuck in your head (and elsewhere). I however am schooling you on things other than biology. While on the subject. I�m getting deluged with PM�s. Since you were mentioned specifically I thought I would share with you.

[Linked Image]

Tag, your it. grin

Now post something that would make me give a damn....

That's the message I have been hoping to convey all along and yet you continue. Odd?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
The significance of that escapes me but if he instructed you on such things it�s no wonder he remains stuck in your head (and elsewhere). I however am schooling you on things other than biology. While on the subject. I�m getting deluged with PM�s. Since you were mentioned specifically I thought I would share with you.

[Linked Image]

Tag, your it. grin

Now post something that would make me give a damn....

That's the message I have been hoping to convey all along and yet you continue. Odd?

Not odd, you create your own avatars, therefore you are capable of creating many things in that realm. You created what you wanted to use to "shock" me and claim someone else wrote it, simple. But, it is nothing that holds any water with me, nor creates any problems in my life.

BTW, Rick Bin chooses who leaves and who stays in this forum, not you, nor anyone else.

Have a good one ! grin

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Now I have some errands to attend to. This will allow you and the rest the head start you clearly need. Upon my return, I will hit out of the park all the softballs I am certain will have been pitched my way.

Take your time, think and put some effort into your posts for a change because while entertaining, they lack a certain level of intellect and novelty. Perhaps work together as a group (or pack in this case).

Chop chop. My return is not far off. See if you can impress me. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
laugh laugh laugh

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I had to Google him. He drowned in 2012. They found alcohol, cocaine, marijuana, PCP and grits in his system plus he had a heart condition. grin

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I�m getting deluged with PM�s. Since you were mentioned specifically I thought I would share with you.

[Linked Image]

Tag, your it. grin

Just sayin....

In order to be written by a Kahuna Status Member as portrayed in the print screen of the PM (above) you posted to me, the member who sent it to you must have made between 15001 and 24999 posts.

Please note that all members who presently hold this status are listed here on pages 1954 thru to page 1956.
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showmembers/sb/7/like/-1/page/1954

Please also note that on the print screen of the PM you posted to me, there are tiny ends protruding below the blackout line in the �Location� status, indicating that there is comma�s or forward slashes in the info that has been blacked out. I have looked through ALL of the �Kahuna� status members� locations, and have only found one possible match except that that member Eremicus (Member #509) has not been online since 03/18/14 01:13 PM.

Also interesting is the fact that the PM ID number is missing along with the date of the PM. In order for them to be missing you would have had to black them out as you did to other info in the print screen of the �supposed� PM.

However, being me, and always in a hurry, I have had the occasion to send a PM without a recipient name filled in, and have through that action discovered the end result is that you send it to yourself. This results in the PM not being dated. As for the ID number, well you can just wipe that out by using a program that allows you to match the colour of the background the print is on, and conveniently paint over it, with the result looking like it was never there. Such as I did in the below print screens of a PM I sent to myself to prove my theory.

Original sent to me from me. Note the ID number.

[Linked Image]

Doctored version of the original (above) sent to me from me:

I used the Paint Program. Note the absence of the ID number. Sorry about the size of the photos, Photobucket was being stubborn.

[Linked Image]

See the difference ? Exact colour match, and voila no PM ID number which appears on all PM's. I am having this confirmed by Rick Bin via email, so you will have to hang on while I wait for him to answer my question as to why DIYguy gets PM's without ID numbers.

There are many more ways to go about showing your supposed PM for what it is, BUT, I have become bored with you for now. If you so desire to dispute my posting, then all you have to do is tell the Kahuna member that PM�d you about me, to make himself known, and relate to me that same info, only this time on the public forum, for all to see, and all to read. That in itself would be proof enough for me or any member of this forum that your PM is not fictitious.

Just sayin....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ML, I must say that to go through all that time & effort you have become entangled in the web of boredom.

Get a life.

I'm going fishing.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Actually I did it while sitting on my back porch, drinking sweet tea, listening to great music, waiting for a wedding dress to arrive.

Up early, house clean, other chores done, and taking it easy.

I could not resist. According to my nephew it is because ALL women want to take men down and have the last word, preferably both !

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
ML, I must say that to go through all that time & effort you have become entangled in the web of boredom.

Get a life.

I'm going fishing.

lol grin Speaking of fishing, she took the bait hook line and sinker.

(all while pretending, woefully not to care.) Played like a fiddle. (easy)

I didn�t read the rather lengthy post but the pictures were simply fascinating. Im sure a very awesome and cool story was intertwined. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. grin grin

Just the mental image of all the time spent and wheels turning and outrage (all while pretending woefully not to care.) And the ham fisted pounding of the keyboard makes me feel all warm inside knowing she cared so much to devote such effort. Im flattered. Now I feel bad that I didn�t get her anything. grin

Dance puppet, dance.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I feel the need to apologize to Miss Lynn for using her as an example and riding her so hard (even though she made it so easy) I can only surmise its due to the slightly higher levels of estrogen than the rest of the �Lets gang up on DIYguy� club that she is so upset and worked up over the interweb. People that take a foody forum on a web chat room ought to be reminded from time to time its just a foody forum on a chat room and nothing but entertainment and should not to be taken so seriously as to invent a fictitious wife and sad children and then pretend to use them as a weapon (who does that?).

Since you seem interested in my wife, you will want to know she is not a well woman and has suffered terribly and is in considerable pain of late including 5 surgeries and is facing another that will no doubt land her in a wheelchair.

Should you be interested in a protracted land war, I will happily oblige. I have the time and talent for it. I find it entertaining (even if not particularly challenging) Your call.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
People that take a foody forum on a web chat room ought to be reminded from time to time its just a foody forum on a chat room...

Time for everyone to let this go.

This is *usually* one of the forums where civility is in place.

This stuff make it like some of the others.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

177 members (450yukon, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 21 invisible), 1,985 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,507
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.