-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes, I understand. Nobody wants to think he is a total slimebag, as he is appearing to be.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Pat, i have to wonder if he is playing the establishment. By cowtowing to people like Susan Collins. (And lets face it no way would anyone in his position nut kick his partner Senator.). All the while Ted Cruz is being Ted Cruz and stepping on feet and putting folks in their places, Rand homes himself into the politics and the ways of the establishment in order to get the nomination. I have a hard time believing Paul would back out on his principles.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
The dipchit RP really screwed the fat pooch on this little tidbit of enlightenment, damn idiot.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All this Amnesty talk is job security for me lol. they keep coming I keep working smile
However it really really sucks especially with all the chit we are dealing with now with these juvies.
Democraps and republicans alike have forgotten what amnesty got us in 86/87. Stupid politicians never learn from their mistakes. Reagan, yes that Reagan, the one all the republicans love, screwed the pooch and gave amnesty without first securing the border. now we have this idiot in office that is everyone's best friend but Americans trying to do the same thing and both parties are doing the same thing but they don't pass it because one party tries to out do the other and vise versa. this is a political game that both sides are playing, yet they both mention securing the border but then they forget about that to try and get more votes.
Personally I think we should send em all back all over the world and give incentives to the ones doing it legally. but since that will never happen because both parties are bought and are going to agree to amnesty eventually, I say number one before anything stupid is done is secure the southern border.
Pretty shameful that Rand Paul is talking about amnesty. Last time I was on here which was a few months ago, a lot of people were saying rand for President lol.
Gotta love this place.

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Well put - from a man on the front lines!

Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Well, insanity does seem to run in his family.

^^^This^^^

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I saw a Texas Congressman yesterday on CNN explaining Cantor's loss on the public disaffection with immigration. He said that the US allows 1 million LEGAL immigrants to enter each year -- and that number is greater than legal immigrants permitted by all other nations in the world combined.

In other words, we already have a good and eminently fair immigration policy that should be enforced.

Today, I saw a report that 20 percent of all the population (28 million?) in Central America wants to move to the US. That's over 5 million. Should the US just stand by and let them in? What about all the others in Africa, Asia, Russia, et al. who feel the same way?

The US industrial leaders who lobby for cheap labor do not address the huge cost of social services that unrestricted immigration would require. I guess that they think that is not their problem.

Then there is the brazen calculation by certain politicos who figure that opening the doors will solidify their voting ranks. That seems the most pernicious of all, to me. I see this thinking in so many recent actions in the federal agencies.

I for one will be interested to see the outcome of this year's elections on this issue.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 2,598 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,931
Posts18,498,662
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.