-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Betcha DIYguy paid the citation or tried to wiggle out of it.

GB1

D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Those are the only two options available grin. I paid it. It was a pretty small fine (around $350). Money is not an issue. I have lots of that. grin Like I said, If I have the opportunity to help my old man in his last years, I will especially if it amounts to the speeding ticket equivalent in the hunting world. I spent twice that just on the materials for an enclosed and heated stand for him. I will spend far more for as long as I can keep him in the woods.

Last edited by DIYguy; 06/22/14.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DIYguy
I got a citation (in 2012)for feeding deer by placing feed for deer a week before season by my dads stand. I would do it again a heart beat. Its not like the truth will matter to you. I didnt admit to nor was I convicted of illegal bait piles. You are free to manufacture a scenario that comforts you even if it doesnt represent actual events. grin

BS! https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetails.do;jsessionid=5B8414FB575B2389776D4017636E7E84.render6?caseNo=2012FO001566&countyNo=49&cacheId=D047256C797025F4D3EF655D23D198B3&recordCount=13&offset=1

You got charged with placing or hunting over bait, and since you shot a monster spike off of the bait that's hunting over bait, not placing bait. Then you tried to blame it on you dad instead of taking the blame something you clearly did. Tell me where I'm wrong in those facts?

Congradulations tho Rancid as you have found a web site that it's almost impossible to get kicked off of. Considering that you've been kicked off of just about every other site you've ever been on. There must be a reason that you're kicked off of all those different sites.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Those are the only two options available grin. I paid it. It was a pretty small fine (around $350). Money is not an issue. I have lots of that. grin Like I said, If I have the opportunity to help my old man in his last years, I will especially if it amounts to the speeding ticket equivalent in the hunting world. I spent twice that just on the materials for an enclosed and heated stand for him. I will spend far more for as long as I can keep him in the woods.

But he wasn't huting over the bait - YOU WERE! Again trying to blame your dad on your violating. DISGUSTING!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would do it again a heart beat...... :D(284 smile) Its not like the I didnt admit to nor was I convicted of illegal bait piles.

But the innocent guy paid the fine anyhoo. You never heard of lawyers.

IC B2

D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by reelman
You got charged with placing or hunting over bait

Nope! I got a citation for placing feed. That piece of code covers placing feed and it also covers hunting over bait. The difference is based on whether or not you hunt over it or not. I did not. It was not present when I hunted the stand and when the CO showed up. It was gone in the week prior. (not that the truth matters to you.)grin

and since you shot a monster spike off of the bait that's hunting over bait, not placing bait.

Nope (again) The CO said "Since there is not corn here I am going to cite you for placing feed." Then he helped me tag the deer. Not something he would do if the story you manufactured were true. grin

Tell me where I'm wrong in those facts?

I just did. See above. :grin

If you didnt know you were there. I was there. I dont think you were.

Anyway. I also got two speeding tickets. You might want to pretend you are outraged over that too.

Anyway. The more important question is do you like baked beans served on a plate or in a bowl? Im a bowl man myself. grin

I return you to your feigned outrage. Clearly you want to prented it matters to you. I should let you in a little secret (it should not be a secret at this point) I couldnt care less. The state said its square with me (back in 2012) I dont really care at this point even if some here pretend to care grin

D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
I would do it again a heart beat...... :D(284 smile) Its not like the I didnt admit to nor was I convicted of illegal bait piles.

But the innocent guy paid the fine anyhoo. You never heard of lawyers.

He plead no contest and he squared with the state back in 2012. And has a few lawyers. Some are just for land acquisition and mineral rights and stuff. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nobody likes you and it's been that way wherever you go and yet you continue attempt to reassemble the carnage.

Carry on Sir.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Read the last three sentences laugh

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...Number/8966036/what/showflat/fpart/1/q/1

D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
I dont peek when I ignore somebody. Hahaha Remember when you lied about that? grin I didnt think it would last more than a day. You are not capable. grin

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
DIY guy,
The more I learn about you the more I like you!
Kicked off other sites ...Hoo Rah,
Killing big deer over illegal bait piles , especially in Nazi Wi. Yeah yeah.
Mostly pissing off the frizzin' puritans here.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never did peek till I took you off ignore and all the negative traffic piqued my curiousity.Slap me I'm weak laugh laugh laugh

Amazing how many people dislike you and the amount of time you spend defending your honor like a little girl

I dont peek when I ignore somebody.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

HOORAH !!!! A fan club of one.

Dues ?

Originally Posted by cisco1
DIY guy,

D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
DIY guy,

Actually I killed a cull spike that we targeted after two years of dismal growth. We called him whipy. A spike 2 seasons in a row. And there was no bait. I got a citation for placing feed (feeding deer) by putting out corn a week prior to the season.

As to pissing off the goof balls here. Thats just good all around family fun right there. Im finding it more entertaining with each passing day. They lack a certain ability so they are left with my citation from 2012. They pretend it means a great deal to them even if I dont give a rats ass (I think thats what has them pissing all over themselves, That I dont care). It keeps them busy. They are very predictable even if they resemble a bunch of 13 year old girls on facebook. grin grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

From your huge fan base !!!! laugh

Originally Posted by mike7mm08
He has been banned from every other site I encountered him and his posts purged. Regardless of his offsite activities he is an azzhole. What we are seeing is just the tip of the iceberg. He can take stirring the pot to levels never before seen on this forum.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DIY guy,

DIY has boyfriend, DIY has a boyfriend, DIY has boyfriend,DIY has a boyfriend,DIY has boyfriend, DIY has a boyfriend, DIY has boyfriend,DIY has a boyfriend,DIY has boyfriend, DIY has a boyfriend, DIY has boyfriend,DIY has a boyfriend,DIY has boyfriend, DIY has a boyfriend, DIY has boyfriend,DIY has a boyfriend,DIY has boyfriend, DIY has a boyfriend, DIY has boyfriend,DIY has a boyfriend,DIY has boyfriend, DIY has a boyfriend, DIY has boyfriend,DIY has a boyfriend,DIY has boyfriend, DIY has a boyfriend, DIY has boyfriend,DIY has a boyfriend.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Who luvs ya baybay
XXX
OOO

D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
LOL grin

D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Supper is nearly ready. :grin

D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Slap me I'm weak

Your only human. Its natural for you to be curious. grin

D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Photo upload complete.

D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
See page 5 for details.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

289 members (1_deuce, 12savage, 264mag, 204guy, 12344mag, 16gage, 37 invisible), 2,414 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,501
Posts18,490,488
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.