-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The problem I see is all the idle time sitting around on the porch all day.

The problem I see is the radical extreme sense of entitlement that they have now.

The more of them on welfare, the more they feel entitled...in fact, they feel entitled to the point that they actually believe it is the right thing to do to take what they want from whites. If whites resist that entitlement, they further feel entitled to kill or maim them while doing so.

Or purely for their entertainment purposes. It seems to amuse them to hurt and kill us. No remorse at harming another human... Just regret for getting caught at it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
A black man huh��how unusual�..

I agree!

In the early '90s, I was living near Baton Rouge. The area had about killing a week this particular year. The newspaper wouldnt tell what race the killer was. So I went to the sheriffs office and looked at the public records for that information.

Surprise-Surprise! It turned out that of the 50+ killings that year, 2 were committed by white people, 1 was committed by a hispanic, and the rest were committed by black people. Most of the victims were also black.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ingwe
You guys be sure to call me if that happens�..

You can bet the government won't stop them. crazy

--------------------------------------------------------

The POlice will stop YOU - raise one finger towards one of them see what happens.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Well, as I see it a mass scale [bleep] out would take planning, initiative, and effort.

Considering the source, it won't happen�..

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We just gotta keep pumping the grape soad to em till they either kill each other or catch 'the diabeetus'.

Thank God for the sickle cell.

[Linked Image]

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm hopeful calm thinking will occur. no sense in going out looking for suspects who have dreadlocks and wearing white shirts.

just because someone of that description is the perp, doesn't mean the rest that meets that description are guilty.

no sense in going out there and profilin'

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The problem I see is all the idle time sitting around on the porch all day.

The problem I see is the radical extreme sense of entitlement that they have now.

The more of them on welfare, the more they feel entitled...in fact, they feel entitled to the point that they actually believe it is the right thing to do to take what they want from whites. If whites resist that entitlement, they further feel entitled to kill or maim them while doing so.

Or purely for their entertainment purposes. It seems to amuse them to hurt and kill us. No remorse at harming another human... Just regret for getting caught at it.

Yep....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Replying to Gus :

For sure dude!!

Like I was just thinkin, all the people I interact with on a weekly basis. Banks, insurance brokers, folks at Publix grocery, the gas station, hvac contractors, doctors and nurses...not one of them have shoulder length dredlocks and wear a wife-beater.

Now, when I'm out on the beat every day in neighborhoods doing my thing, all the dreadlock wearin types are at home during the daylight hours sitting around drinking Schlitz malt liquor Bull or shining their chrome wheels.

Just an observation. Maybe they work 3 rd shift.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I think they were emboldened by the election of a black president.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

So much more lost here than just the life of a promising young man.

Truly sad for all of us and the road we are headed down.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
My own personal feeling is,..he wanted to shoot some white people.

That's why the Austin City Saloon was targeted.

It's a very "white" oriented kind of place.

My other feeling on the matter is,...and it's just a guess, but I'm going to say that the shooter is from out of town,..probably Louisville.

Louisville has a history of well,.."bad black folks",..Lexington, not so much.

Louisville is only 80 miles away.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the marketers from Louisville might have identified Lexington as a target of opportunity?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Could be.

Or maybe just a place where few people know your face.

Lexington is one point in the Louisville, Cincinnati, Lexington triangle.

Louisville and Cincinnati have a lot more crime than Lexington. Sometimes it makes its way over here.

For the most part, Lexington is the upscale, low crime city of the three,..although it isn't like it used to be.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Bristoe
My own personal feeling is,..he wanted to shoot some white people.

Most of them do...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BRISTOE - "My own personal feeling is,.. he wanted to shoot some white people."

You might be correct.

It is not unusual for a black wannabee gangsta who wants to become a member of a gang, to be required to kill a white person as an "initiation rite."

It goes back quite a few years. If anyone wants to read about it find a copy of ZEBRA, The True Account Of The 179 Days Of Terror In San Francisco, by Clark Howard, Richard Marek Publs., N.Y., � 1979.

Details the many murders of white people in the S.F./ Oakland area by black men who wanted to become members of the "Death Angels," a subset of the Nation of Islam out of Chicago. That is Louis Farrakhan's bunch.

Not a fun read.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Worst thing you can do for people is to give em everything for free and treat them like their special. Ruins them faster than anything I've seen. We don't have many blacks here, and the ones we have are decent folks as far as I've seen. We have natives here that get similar treatment to your black (mostly on welfare, government provides housing etc) and guess what, they behave in a similar fashion. I've seen white folks who have gone quite feral too, usually as a result of a couple generations of welfare.

I understand helping people who are down on their luck, but allowing large numbers of people to live on the sweat of others is a surefire recipe for disaster, to which no nation or people is immune. Laziness and free living is an disease that most people seem to be very susceptible too,and very few seem to get out of it. Reminds me of politicians, actually. We give them money and power, and very limited accountability. I guess we shouldn't be surprised when both groups of people turn out to worthless drains on society at best, and more often a threat to the productive members of society. The solution for both groups is the same.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
no place in America is immune from black violence.

No nlggers where we live Sam. No crime Sam. Only gunfire is deer season or target shooting Sam. Vehicles are never locked Sam. No rap music Sam. Only seen 1 nlgger in a year Sam.Went my to FILs funeral and the nlgger behind me was blowing his horn Sam. There's a sign on the bridge going into Webster county that reads "nlggers turn around" Sam. They get the idea Sam.

Sam ???? laugh

lucky you

Sam......

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Worst thing you can do for people is to give em everything for free and treat them like their special. Ruins them faster than anything I've seen. We don't have many blacks here, and the ones we have are decent folks as far as I've seen. We have natives here that get similar treatment to your black (mostly on welfare, government provides housing etc) and guess what, they behave in a similar fashion. I've seen white folks who have gone quite feral too, usually as a result of a couple generations of welfare.

I understand helping people who are down on their luck, but allowing large numbers of people to live on the sweat of others is a surefire recipe for disaster, to which no nation or people is immune. Laziness and free living is an disease that most people seem to be very susceptible too,and very few seem to get out of it. Reminds me of politicians, actually. We give them money and power, and very limited accountability. I guess we shouldn't be surprised when both groups of people turn out to worthless drains on society at best, and more often a threat to the productive members of society. The solution for both groups is the same.
Well said.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 325wsm1, 35, 6mmbrfan, 12 invisible), 13,249 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,229
Posts18,544,004
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.