Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Cops Shot at Retreating Arthritic Dog Toward House Filled with Children: Business as Usual

More in contemporary policing practice keeping you and yours safe and sound, out of Mason County, West Virginia, reported in the Charleston Daily Mail:

It starts with a bunch of police cars chasing a suspect in a car down a not-much-traveled rural road. A family dog goes to investigate when eight police officers and their dog in tactical gear emerge from the woods near the Sweat family home.

Then:

[Ginger Sweat's] 6-year-old Basset hound/beagle mix, Willy Pete, left the porch and made his way toward the troopers. The dog, she said, suffered from arthritis in his back legs and was not aggressive...

Sweat said she was still inside when she saw the trooper raise a weapon at her dog.

�I ran out my door, jumping up and down screaming �don�t shoot my dog, he won�t bite, just let me get him in the house,�� she said.

She said the officer fired one shot toward the dog but missed. She said Willy Pete turned tail and was running back toward her.

�He ran towards me with desperation in his eyes,� she said. �They fired again in my direction. In the direction of my home where my kids were.�

She said three more shots were fired, a total of four shots. Willy Pete, she said, was hit three times. The dog went to the back of the mobile home. Sweat said she found the dog near the air conditioning unit.

�I watched my dog struggle and then die,� she said. �I collapsed in a puddle in the floor, screaming and crying."

The police would rather not talk about this, and would you all just calm the hell down, huh? We only shot a dog, for crying out loud!

Full Article

[Linked Image]

Again and again police are killing American Citizens' dogs in their own homes and sometimes right in front of their owners. The police have found that killing dogs is their means to do the greatest harm to citizens with the least repercussions. Police dog killing is a coldly and cowardly calculated oppression.

We must change the calculus of this equation by making it Felony Animal Cruelty for an officer to kill any dog that is / has not actually biting / bitten someone leaving clear evidence of the bite.

GB1

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
have they shot that soccer player yet?

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
The resident nazi cops will chime in when they read this.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It was either them or the dog. Not an officer in the country would have stopped them or told them they were wrong so what is your [bleep] problem with what they chose to do?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There'd be a pile of dead cops, damned fast.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sherp
It was either them or the dog. Not an officer in the country would have stopped them or told them they were wrong so what is your [bleep] problem with what they chose to do?

Please, kill yourself.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 4ager

Please, kill yourself.

Why do you hate all police?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hate nut-lickers, and you define that.

I hate fascists who fire on American citizens without justification or provocation. Those cops, who had no probable cause and no warrant to be on that family's property, fired on those citizens and instigated what should have been a lethal encounter for the fascists.

If they break they law and fire on law-abiding citizens, they should die just as quickly as should gang-bangers who do the same.

Now, take your ball-washing self into a closet and suck-start a Glock.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Nobody is saying all cops are bad. It is the ones that have been brainwashed into the neo-nazi attitude, or let the badge and gun go to their heads and walk around like they have a license to shoot anything that moves.

This Govt is doing their best to turn the police forces into a militia against American citizens. But not all cops will fall into the shoot first and ask questions later mindset.

This type of thing will cause the citizens to be forced into changing their minds and trust in cops. Law abiding citizens don't hate cops, but keep this up.......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not all cops are bad, and that's a fact. HOWEVER, there are enough azzwipes out there to make a story like this an almost daily event.
Even the police persons that are not in the azzwipe category, seem to overwhelmingly approve, sanction or agree with the dog shooting sons of bitches though.

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey 4, ya gotta get with the program. You and sherp are on the same team. Sherp has just been using satire in his battle with the dog killers and their supporters.

I'm better when I move.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Dog is running away from the cop after the dumbphuck shoots at it and towards its owners and he fires 3 shots and kills it. He killed the dog , endangered its owner , that poor cop was in mortal fear of his life wasn't he?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Dog is running away from the cop after the dumbphuck shoots at it and towards its owners and he fires 3 shots and kills it. He killed the dog , endangered its owner , that poor cop was in mortal fear of his life wasn't he?

Yes he was.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
a basset hound? what kind of dickless wonder would be afraid of a basset? that was Deputy dog for crying out loud! my daughter loved him growing up.[Linked Image]

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Hey 4, ya gotta get with the program. You and sherp are on the same team. Sherp has just been using satire in his battle with the dog killers and their supporters.

Doesn't sound like 4ager is on my team. Does sound like you are and glad you also support police putting down aggressive dogs like this and not getting in trouble for it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Here's a case in Salt Lake a few days ago. The cops were looking for a lost child and were knocking on doors. Someone wasn't home so the cop entered the fenced back yard. He decided the dog was aggressive and shot it.

Dog's Fatal Shooting by Utah Police Under Investigation
June 20, 2014 8:15 am � Associated Press

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) � Salt Lake City police have launched an internal investigation into an officer's decision to shoot and kill a dog that was in its own backyard.

Police say the officer was searching for a missing 3-year-old boy on Wednesday and entered the fenced backyard of a home in the Sugar House neighborhood when no one answered the door.

The officer reported the 110-pound, 2-year-old Weimaraner called Geist acted in an aggressive manner, forcing him to draw his gun and fire.

The police department issued a statement Thursday saying it ``regrets the unfortunate outcome of this incident.''

The dog's owner, Sean Kendall, says he understands the concern for a missing child, but that didn't justify the use of lethal force on his animal.

The child was found safe at home about 30 minutes later.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C

I guess she should be thankful she didn't have cattle out front. With these cops....it would have been a bloodbath.

Farming, or anything else for that matter, is easy when your plow's a keyboard and you're a 1000 miles from the field.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Yes he was.
Now we have two Sherps.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by California_Kid

I guess she should be thankful she didn't have cattle out front. With these cops....it would have been a bloodbath.

So why do you want an officer gored or trampled in a stampede?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Another one? It seems every day we see this crap. I am sure that at sometime there is ample cause for a dog to be killed, but it seems like this becoming sop. This had better come to a fast end or I see some very bad things coming. I have a lot of respect for LEOs having been one,But if this continues I fear there will be more than dogs dead.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

459 members (1234, 3040Krag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 2ndwind, 46 invisible), 1,768 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,037
Posts18,521,005
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.