Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Why would Obama do "something?" That did not happen in our country, not our problem.

That's exactly my point. If Israel wants to be a nation in that hellhole part of the earth, they can deal with schit like this.

Does every single malady of theirs have to become our phuggin problem?

I'm sick of it.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Why would Obama do "something?" That did not happen in our country, not our problem.

That's exactly my point. If Israel wants to be a nation in that hellhole part of the earth, they can deal with schit like this.

I'm sick of it.

[bleep] right!! 'Specially since they're just danmn Jews anyhoo! Right Ghost!?, Ol Toot!? blush

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You wouldn't be bent out of shape at all if three kids from Sweden got killed.

You've been programmed.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

You've been programmed.

I ain't bent Ghost. As you've made abundantly clear, they're just damn Jews, right? Who the heck cares.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You've been programmed.

By militant Muslims? Think again....

maybe you'll get the answer right second time...

IC B2

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Killed and buried in a shallow grave. One of the 16 year old boys was also a US citizen.

And Obama will do nothing about that.

Well, it ain't like they were Muslims... you know- the peaceful religion.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
evidently one of the kids was American, so that should count for something here.
In his cautionary remarks, the kenyan evidently views the situation as a law enforcement problem. Guess he feels that all Israel has to do is catch the individual muslim involved, and prosecute him in court. Hey, that sounds just like how he feels about muslim terrorists killing Americans.
link to story
President Obama urged Israeli leaders not to �destabilize the situation� following the discovery of the bodies of three teenagers, including one American citizen, who were kidnapped by Hamas, according to Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

�As a father, I cannot imagine the indescribable pain that the parents of these teenage boys are experiencing,� Obama said in a prepared statement. �From the outset, I have offered our full support to Israel and the Palestinian Authority to find the perpetrators of this crime and bring them to justice, and I encourage Israel and the Palestinian Authority to continue working together in that effort. I also urge all parties to refrain from steps that could further destabilize the situation. As the Israeli people deal with this tragedy, they have the full support and friendship of the United States.�

Netanyahu vowed retribution for Hamas, whom he blamed for the murders. �Hamas is responsible, and Hamas will pay,� Netanyahu said, per Haaretz.

A Hamas leader praised the kidnappers last week but would �neither confirm nor deny� that his organization was responsible. �Blessed be the hands that captured them,� Hamas�s Khalad Mashaal said, according to the Times of Israel. �This is a Palestinian duty, the responsibility of the Palestinian people. Our prisoners must be freed; not Hamas�s prisoners � the prisoners of the Palestinian people.�

PA president Mahmoud Abbas condemned the kidnapping, but Netanyahu faulted him for not breaking his alliance with Hamas. �If he is truly committed to peace and to fighting terrorism, then logic and common sense mandate that he break his pact with Hamas,� Netanyahu said. �There can be no alliance with the kidnappers of children.�

Sam......

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Ravenr2
Israel won't ask for permission "

As long as they have their hand out for US aid packages they are going to ask for permission.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
I did note that, in this am's news, that Netanyahu wasted NO time in bombing the pizz outta 30+ Hamas areas...

At least he has balls - something OUR leaders have never heard of..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Killed and buried in a shallow grave. One of the 16 year old boys was also a US citizen.

+1

Well you need to think about world leaders backgrounds .... Benjamin Netanyahu was a General
in the Israel Army .... Vladimir Putin was in the KGB ... Our POTUS was a dope smoking community organizer.

mad

Last edited by Hotload; 07/01/14.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Its prolly a scam just like the Holocaust, right Ghost, TRH? wink Anyways, they're only Jews, so what is the big deal (at least on the premises of Ghost, TRH, Gunner and Ol Toot).

You forgot one. cool

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I'm sick of it.

Why? The Israelis can do a better job and quicker than we can. That said, one of the dead WAS an American, not that it matters to you much since he was a "jooo"

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I wonder what amount of money the kenyan will want to be giving to Hamas for this 'job well done'?

Ain't that right!

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ghost...

You use the term JFC

What are you? Some kind of godless blaspheming reprobate communist?

You give skin heads a bad name.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I figure it's up to the guy in the left picture to do something about the problem. He appears a bit more capable than the dude in the right picture.

[Linked Image]

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Netanyahu is a bad mutha.

Most world leaders make obongrel look like a limp wristed rainbow chaser.

Netanyahu makes obongo look like a quivering baby kitten in the mouth of a chomping 20' alligator.

Something clever here.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The Semites have a long standing family feud.

Sunni, Shia, the hard core Wahhabi, and their Jewish cousins have never been able to tone it down to a reasonable level.

Wise western leaders won't allow their countries to become involved in it, these days.

America remains mired knee deep in their conflicts simply because America doesn't have wise leadership.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
But,...as I mentioned in a previous post,...

It's all got to play out.

As time passes and events evolve, I'm more convinced that the survival and continuance of America isn't a part of how it all plays out.

It's a shame. This country seemed to have a lot of potential.

But perhaps it just wasn't meant to be.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hotload

+1

Well you need to think about world leaders backgrounds .... Benjamin Netanyahu was a General
in the Israel Army .... Vladimir Putin was in the KGB ... Our POTUS was a dope smoking community organizer.

mad

exactly! I'd be in favor of a Constitutional Amendment that any presidential candidate, would have had to serve in the Military before being qualified for office....

Jimmy Carter was a disaster, but contrary to Bill and Zero, at least he served his country in Uniform...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
I figure it's up to the guy in the left picture to do something about the problem. He appears a bit more capable than the dude in the right picture.

[Linked Image]

L.W.

pathetic, isn't it?

No wonder radical Islam takes this nation as a joke...

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (270cowboy, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1234, 1_deuce, 61 invisible), 2,389 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,522
Posts18,491,050
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.