Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Monica says she was a Virgin when Bill Popped her Cherry .

Lewinsky, now 40, explained what it was like to be catapulted into the spotlight in September 1998 by the Starr Report, which disclosed intimate details about her affair with the Commander-in-Chief at the time.
"That was one of the worst days of my life," she recalled. "I was a virgin to humiliation of that level until that day." After that day? "I was the most humiliated woman in the world," Lewinsky said.
To have my narrative ripped from me, and turned into the Starr Report, and things that were turned over or things they delved out of my computer that I thought were deleted...I mean, it was just violation after violation," she told Nat Geo.
Of the media storm that followed, she added: "To be in the vortex of this media maelstrom was quite alarming, and frightening and confusing. I think a lot, too, had to do with the fact that I was a woman."
"To be called stupid, and a slut, and a bimbo, and ditzy, and to be taken out of context...it was excruciating," she admitted.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
"To be called stupid, and a slut, and a bimbo, and ditzy, [by Democrats] and to be taken out of context...it was excruciating," she admitted.

I clairified that last statment for her.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Then maybe she shouldn't have been slurping on the Presidential scepter. That would have saved her from the whole ordeal. What a concept.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
agreeing to have sex with a powerful male is not that uncommon is it? I mean, a baby from a high level leader has to be worth something, doesn't it??

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hatari
Then maybe she shouldn't have been slurping on the Presidential scepter. That would have saved her from the whole ordeal. What a concept.

Aint that the truth. What exactly did the dumb bimbo expect would happen when she got caught covered in Presidential chowder?

Screw with the bull & get the horns.
Can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. Etc...

Last edited by rlott; 07/01/14.
IC B2

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
She was seduced by the Oval Office job, not the man , all you have to do is look at Clinton , if not in the Oval Office he would have a hard time getting layed in a Whore House

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Power. The world's greatest aphrodisiac.

Second only to money.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Gus
agreeing to have sex with a powerful male is not that uncommon is it? I mean, a baby from a high level leader has to be worth something, doesn't it??

Giving hummers and being penetrated with a cigar ain't the way to get one.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bea175
She was seduced by the Oval Office job, not the man , all you have to do is look at Clinton , if not in the Oval Office he would have a hard time getting layed in a Whore House

Years ago I met a guy up in DC who claimed Clinton was 2 years behind him at Georgetown. He said Clinton had a reputation for groping women, low integrity, frequent dishonesty and a lack of loyalty to friends.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Power. The world's greatest aphrodisiac.

Second only to money.

And damn easy to get the 2 mixed up.

She may not have anticipated the fallout from wagging her ass at the President, but she made the choices that led to it.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Who cares about Monica? She knew what she was doing when she did it. She was cunning and calculating. Now she doesn't want to live with the consequences of her actions. She's a typical liberal.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Any mention of this in the book? link

From LifeNews.com:

The new tell-all book that Monica Lewinsky is currently writing will reportedly share more details on the abortion she had of the baby she says she conceived during the time in which she had an affair with President Bill Clinton....

When Lewinsky first admitted the abortion in conjunction with the 1999 book [Monica's Story], the BBC reported on it and provided more details:

Monica Lewinsky was left deeply traumatized by having an abortion during her affair with President Clinton, her biography has revealed. The former White House intern was so depressed that she underwent lengthy therapy to try to come to terms with the termination. But she had become pregnant by another man with whom she had a relationship during the time that she and the president were lovers and she never told Mr. Clinton about her abortion....

Miss Lewinsky loved children but had wanted to wait until she was in a long-term relationship to have them. Not wanting to be a single mother, and still in love with the president, she opted for the abortion....

You mean to say that Monica was screwing around with some other guy as well? Wonders never cease.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rlott

Years ago I met a guy up in DC who claimed Clinton was 2 years behind him at Georgetown. He said Clinton had a reputation for groping women, low integrity, frequent dishonesty and a lack of loyalty to friends.

and yet "someone" elected him to two terms in the Presidency? being able to do a hard at a moment's notice might be worth something?

maybe that's the kind of Leader we are searcing for? I don't know?

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U

That's certainly his current reputation.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[quote=bea175]....Clinton had a reputation for groping women, low integrity, frequent dishonesty and a lack of loyalty to friends.

A perfect presidential candidate.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Without any knowledge on the subject, I'd have guessed you were correct, but you're not. A friend of mine was introduced to Clinton back when he was still a Law Prof, before he was even Governor. Clinton had two chicks hanging on him way back then. I don't like the dude, but he's always been a chick magnet. Maybe they were seduced by power, but if they were, then it happened way before the Oval Office. Take away just a bit of Clinton's stroke and you've got another Edwin Edwards. OTOH, it wouldn't have been much of a stretch to see Edwards in the White House. This [bleep] is typical. Women have been falling for con men almost forever.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Btw...this friend of mine who was visiting the Arkansas school Clinton was at said the guy who introduced them told him right then and there that Clinton was going to be President someday. He said the fix was in and it was going to happen. Again, this was BEFORE Clinton was even elected Governor the first time.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Uriah

You mean to say that Monica was screwing around with some other guy as well? Wonders never cease.[/i]

You mean there was TWO guys in this world desperate enough to fool around with that ugly cow?

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Actually, I had occasion to meet Monica Lewinsky, right about the time all that was going on. She was a LOOOONG way from cow status....

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The fatass ought to be blowin' a trumpet over the fact that it didn't require a self administered cucumber to relieve her of her virginity somewhere around age 72.

If it had been up to me,..she would have had to watch her booger go bald and pucker up like a prune.

I wouldn't hit it on a dark, moonless Saturday night after making parole.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1234, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,518
Posts18,490,962
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.