Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
She must have been innocent because Bill didn't tell her he was married. She couldn't have lost her virginity then because as Bill said under oath: "I did not have sex with that woman."

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by slumlord
I wouldve hit it
of course you would've, I seen pictures at grannys of some of those porkers you use to crack

"I'll beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. Play for blood, remember?" Doc Holliday
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Let's stop the denial here, I've seen some of you guys chase a certain split tail around here like a buck in rut long enough to know that if that's all it takes to wind your watch that you been all up on ole gals booty beating it like a race horse in the final stretch

I'm pretty good at drinking beer
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rlott
Originally Posted by bea175
She was seduced by the Oval Office job, not the man , all you have to do is look at Clinton , if not in the Oval Office he would have a hard time getting layed in a Whore House

Years ago I met a guy up in DC who claimed Clinton was 2 years behind him at Georgetown. He said Clinton had a reputation for groping women, low integrity, frequent dishonesty and a lack of loyalty to friends.

It must be true as I have read the same thing about him in the media here...but what was he like when he was at Georgetown?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Now there's a genuine dumbazz response.

Nah, once again it sailed over your head. You were focusing on the timeline; I was pointing out the virgin part. While you say it�s been a long time since I can claim to have never suffered humiliation I�m pointing out that you�ve never experienced humiliation virginity. There was never a time when you weren�t a humiliation to yourself, you are just too in love with yourself to realize it. If I�m going to have to keep explaining these things to you it�s going to take all the fun out of it.

IC B2

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I dunno, man,...but something tells me you should take up another innanet hobby.

Maybe one of those interactive games sites, or somethin'.

This troll routine doesn't seem to be working out for you.

What? I'm not a good troll?!

[Bristoe Mode On]

I�m the world�s best troll but it�s a burden,�almost as wearisome as life itself,�

But I�m the only one who knows how good a troll I am,�every other inferior being on earth is too stupid to see it,�

(shrugs),�oh well,�I�ll hit my half gal of ruskie juice tonight,�

.,,,I�d leave this site but I�m irreplaceable,...staying is the burden I bear,�for the betterment of humanity,�

.,,,why is everyone so fuggin stupid? Why aren�t more peopo interrigent,�.rike me?

[/Bristoe Mode Off]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I read an article about Monica a few years ago. She was then in deep depression. She had not been able to find a serious relationship. Apparently dudes wanted to date her to get head from the chick who gave the President of the United States head. Then they dumped her.

Then I thought about it. What the hell did she expect was going to happen when she decided to go public with her Oval Office head experience? Just the fact that she saved the dress with his..I don't know what to call it, on it revealed her to be cunning and calculating. I cannot feel sorry or empathy for such a devious & classless woman.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
No one would care about anything having to do with her had she not gone through that.

Amazing... She couldn't sell a book to save her life had she not bobbed the Presidential knob, and yet she acts as though the attention is a BAD thing?

Stupid Liberals always want their cake & to be able to eat it too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Am I the first to say it? I feel sorry for her and have no insults to throw her way. She made a mistake and has paid for it many, many times over.

As for Bill? He is an asswipe. I can't for the life of me understand how he has gotten a rock star status after all of this. Speaks volumes about his followers.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I can't say I feel sorry for anyone that sleeps around. Just like playing with dangerous animals can result in getting bit, sleeping with slimy politicians can result in the same.

Perhaps she'd had her share of humiliating other kids growing up and what do you know, karma bit her.

IC B3

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Perhaps she'd had her share of humiliating other kids growing up...

�well for starters she was having sex with another woman�s husband, though, granted, I use both terms loosely.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Uriah
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Perhaps she'd had her share of humiliating other kids growing up...

�well for starters she was having sex with another woman�s husband, though, granted, I use both terms loosely.

It happens.......every day. It don't make it right. She was young and stupid and probably thought it would be cool to do it with the POTUS. Didn't understand or realize the consequences. As for Bill, he knew and realized the consequences.

She is sorry she ever got involved, he is sorry he got caught.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

She is sorry she ever got involved, he is sorry he got caught.

Disagree. Those Presidential blows still make her some money. She ain't sorry about any of it, in fact I'd wager she's pretty proud of it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Her 2nd try with the book has been retitled "I Was A Sucker for Bill".

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 50 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,510
Posts18,490,768
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.