Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Thank goodness they don't advertise McD's "special sauce" sick !!!!

Whatever... They're just trying to sell da meat eh? What better market could they find?

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
To bad Chick-Fil-A don't sell hamburgers, I hate chicken.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Someone should suggest to them that if they really want to exhibit support for diversity they could honor another maligned group: gun owners. "Introducing the High-Cap Whopper, for folks of a higher caliber."

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has someone made a "Where's the Beef?" joke yet?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Here's the matching dessert:

[Linked Image]

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ingwe
What kind of toy?

eek

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
As a side note, a gay friend of my wife went to SF to visit a friend during pride week. He told her he was never so disgusted in his life.

He said that F a g s are everywhere showing their asses, junk etc. How does that help anything, he said show your pride not your privates.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Can we order the new burgers at the Drive Thru, ,or are they only available through the "Back Door"... grin

============================================================

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I think I have had my last Burger King...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RufusG
Shouldn't it be a hot dog rather than a burger?

Here ya go...
[Linked Image]

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Well now, the businesses I used to support list is certainly growing this year.

First all the beer businesses including sam adams that felt it was necessary to put themselves in the queer battle by boycotting st patties parade or what ever it was they did to show their gay pride on st patties day.

Now BK.

Chick-fil-A just got a little bit stronger yet in my book.

What on earth are ya gonna do if Grain Belt beer sponsors the 'Gay Pride' festival in Murderapolis???

(Ooooooh, the HORRORS)

laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If that is true it is the last time I will ever eat at BQ again. It make me want to vomit just thinking about it, notwithstanding all the [bleep] who will want to work their and infect the food with HIV.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Well now, the businesses I used to support list is certainly growing this year.

First all the beer businesses including sam adams that felt it was necessary to put themselves in the queer battle by boycotting st patties parade or what ever it was they did to show their gay pride on st patties day.

Now BK.

Chick-fil-A just got a little bit stronger yet in my book.

Yep, I'm gonna go get myself some hate chicken tonite. YUMMM!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Salmonella
WTF?

Welcome to the "New Normal".

Burger King sells gay pride Whopper

[Linked Image]

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money...er-parade-fast-food-gay-rights/11903861/

Burger King has concocted yet another way to have it your way: a gay pride burger.

The Proud Whopper, as it's called, comes wrapped in a rainbow colored wrapper with this inscription: "We are all the same inside." It will be sold through Thursday at one Burger King restaurant on San Francisco's Market Street, that was at the heart of the route for last weekend's 44th annual San Francisco Pride Celebration & Parade.

Burger King on Wednesday morning at 8 a.m. EST plans to post a two-minute video about the Proud Whopper on its YouTube channel.

"It showcases who we are as a brand," says Fernando Machado, senior vice president of global brand management at Burger King. "It shows how we, as a brand, believe in self-expression."

The inspiration behind the unusual burger wrap and video, he says, is Burger King's localized efforts to put into motion actions that support its recently-tweaked slogan: "Be Your Way."

The move also demonstrates BK's desire to stay connected to its base of Millennial customers. Gay rights is an issue that reverberates strongly with many Millennials both inside and outside the U.S. Burger King also was a sponsor of San Francisco's gay pride parade. Machado says that's the first time Burger King has sponsored a gay pride parade in the U.S., though it may have sponsored some outside the country.

The downtown San Francisco Burger King sold "Proud Whoppers" last weekend, during the parade and also passed out some 50,000 rainbow Burger King crowns, that were worn by parade participants and spectators. The video, created by the Miami office of Burger King's ad agency David, captures customers discussing whether or not the burger, itself, is different. At $4.29 it costs the same as a conventional Whopper. And, indeed, customers ultimately discover the only difference is the rainbow wrap.

All Proud Whopper sandwich sales, Machado says, will be donated to the Burger King McLamore Foundation for scholarships benefiting LGBT high school seniors graduating in spring 2015.

One gay rights activist says BK is doing the right thing. "Whenever a company comes out in support of gay people, it makes a difference," says Jordan Bach, a consultant to corporations on gay rights issues and a GLAAD media partner. "But when it's done right�when it's done with a campaign that shows the company understands diversity and really believes in the profound acceptance of other people�that sort of marketing can change minds and hearts at the deepest level."

For the moment, Burger King has no plans to broaden the promotion, Machado says, but notes, "we may consider something even bigger later on."

As for the wrappers, he says, they've already become collectibles. "Customers were folding the wrappers and taking them home with them," he says. Pretty soon, he says, they'll probably show up on eBay.

That's gay

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by ingwe
What kind of toy?

This one is a no brainer. IT will be a soccer ball. grin

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Why NOT a [bleep] SPECIAL??

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F-a-ggotry is infecting everything.

Last edited by moosemike; 07/02/14.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
F'n retarded, gay pride, bet it has special sauce. flippin [bleep].

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Special cut:

100% Ground Brown........Eye

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I can't wait to see the new ad featuring the Burger King and the Turd Burglar

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (219 Wasp, 1234, 219DW, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 49 invisible), 2,403 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,456
Posts18,529,090
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.