Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
I CAN NOT FIX STUPID
I can explain STUPID to nwa, but I can not help nwa understand STUPID.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
on Breitbart TV 10 Jul 2014
Thursday at the Paramount Theater in Austin, TX, President Barack Obama mocked Republicans for "using taxpayer dollars" and "suing me for dong my job" then laughed off former Gov. Sarah Palin's (R-AK) recent call for his impeachment.

The president leaned on his podium as he laughed and said, "You hear some of them, sue him, impeach him. Really? For what?"

"You're going to sue me for doing me job," he added. "Think about that, your going to use taxpayer money to sue me for doing my job while you don't do your job."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
GO SUE LYNN!

Amen Sarah Palin�I called my reps in Congress this morning. Put on hold, hung up on and only one staffer from Dave Camp�s office answered and was very nice to me and talked to me for 15 minutes�.everyone I said we need Articles of Impeachment on this lawless president.

Called John Boehner�s office 202-225-0600. His staffer said the Speaker did not agree on impeachment of the President. �Well,� I said, �maybe we have the wrong speaker,� and he hung up on me.

Called Carl Levin and his staffer said to take it up with the House of Representatives and when I asked if Carl was in favor of impeachment, he said no and hung up. His phone is 202-4621 from Michigan.

Debbie Stabenow puts you on hold for 10 minutes then hangs up the phone. Her number is 202-224-4822�everyone you better start calling if you want the law to be followed and to save America.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by luv2safari
You're that one born every minute. Have you received Allen West's incessant emails, asking for money? My office computer gets several every day. Allen West is a GREAT AMERICAN, who served his country with distinction and valor. He's now deep into politics, and I never completely trust any politician. My late father worked as a lobbyist, and my wife worked for a lobbyist for years. There's no better perspective into politics than that.
I'm probably the least money-driven person you'll encounter, and those who know me know that. They also know I love my country as much as any man. I've worked hard politically at the grass roots since I was a Teen For Goldwater. Bristle all you wish at the truth. Money drives most of what you see. Many good men 20, 30, or 40 years ago went to Congress. We call most of them RINOs now.
I also ask you what Palin ever did for conservatism before being foisted onto the national stage?
My fight isn't with anyone here who has conservative values. It's with greed and power. It would please me no end to find I'm wrong in my suspicions.

You're that one born every minute.
This is a nonsensical statement.I bet you thought this was clever but it's meaningless without an explanation,which you failed to provide.

Have you received Allen West's incessant emails, asking for money? My office computer gets several every day. Allen West is a GREAT AMERICAN, who served his country with distinction and valor. He's now deep into politics, and I never completely trust any politician.
This illustrates your confusion,as you now have back peddled from your original statement that impugned Colonel West.

My late father worked as a lobbyist, and my wife worked for a lobbyist for years. There's no better perspective into politics than that.
By all accounts,provided by the former lobbyist Jack Abramoff,lobbyists are slimy creatures.It's at least somewhat honest to admit that your father and wife engaged in this activity.

I'm probably the least money-driven person you'll encounter, and those who know me know that.
We only have your word for that. After impugning Mrs.Palin and Colonel West your word means little to me at this juncture.

They also know I love my country as much as any man.
We have only your claim at this point,which means very little in light of the fact that you made false claims against Mrs.Palin and Colonel West.

I've worked hard politically at the grass roots since I was a Teen For Goldwater.
Goldwater was fiscal conservative but he advocated for the murder of the most innocent and vulnerable of all God's creation,unborn children.He also advocated for special rights for sexual deviants.These policies alone cast himself as one of the first Rinos.

Bristle all you wish at the truth.
There was nothing but liberal lies,which you've attempted to masqueraded as the truth.

Money drives most of what you see.
Yet you so cavalierly dismiss this as evil but only when it comes to Mrs.Palin and Colonel West.

Many good men 20, 30, or 40 years ago went to Congress. We call most of them RINOs now.
I also ask you what Palin ever did for conservatism before being foisted onto the national stage?
In asking this ridiculous question I'm quite certain that you mistakenly believe somehow this impugns Mrs.Palin.Her history in politics is a matter of public record.If you don't know what she accomplished then how can you rightfully claim she is using her notoriety only for monetary gain.That was a rhetorical question and the obvious answer is that you can't possibly know that and my first assertion was correct.This is projection of your own weakness and self aggrandizement.

My fight isn't with anyone here who has conservative values. It's with greed and power. It would please me no end to find I'm wrong in my suspicions.
If you haven't found the truth yet,you truly haven't looked for it.Not knowing the truth about Mrs. Palin or Colonel West didn't stopped you from spewing the left wings lies about both of the patriotic citizens.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DP

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Sarah is blowing smoke. She is just running interference or she is a publicity hound.

Obama has shown himself capable in every way. Capable of exposing the realities of liberal rule to the masses. With each crisis he creates another to take pressure off the last. That is their doctrine and it will just serve to dig the stupid hole even deeper.

The next two years should be spent trailing each disaster like a coon dog and exposing participants. He will defensively react in the same manner and create more idiotic carnage. These people aren't geniuses. Pressure will expose them and patience is part of that.

History reflects the pendulum moving from state run social experimentation of the "enlightened" back to austerity after the tax donkeys and debt serfs get a good look behind the curtain and puke the "elite" out.

Well the old history books did anyway...prior to being revised...:)

Defend the Constitution
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did I get under your skin? Geeze I'm sorry. Hero worship can be a Bitch. wink

Meanwhile, I'll direct my resources and efforts locally to elect conservatives and throw out RINOs. It is an uphill battle in a State taken over by Californians and illegals.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
As Obama weakens...Sarah's impeachment call will grow stronger. As the latest screw-ups pile on top of each new disaster; as unconstitutional illegalities become more and more painfully clear; the excuses to do nothing will sound more and more hollow.

Momentum is on Sarah's side and she damn well knew that when she touched off her latest broadside.

The dumbest excuse to do nothing is that Boehner and Reid are still in control. Neither will be after the election in 4 months and Congress restarts two months later.
No way either impeachment or lawsuits could get off the ground before then.

Just as dumb is to do nothing because of what happened with the Bill Clinton impeachment.

Billy never made a mess like this.
His numbers never dropped this low and he kept the MSM.
Now the MSM is turning against Obama and trying to cozy back up with the Clintons.
Democrats won't even show up at the airport for photo opps with Obama, but they sure are for Bill or Hillary.

Never forget that the threat of certain impeachment was enough to force Nixon to resign.
If after a disastrous mid-term election and loss of the Senate; Obama feels the same way when the House impeachment papers are dropped on his desk... that works for me.

...�So stay tuned. And when you next hear politicians denounce Barack Obama as a lawless imperial president with a destructively scandal-riddled administration, ask them what they�re going to do about it.
Mark Levin asked precisely that on Fox�s �Hannity� Wednesday night, then answered it with rock solid remedies that are our only hope.

With all due respect, listen up, politicians; you�ve ignored your 7th grade American government lessons long enough.

I�ll repeat Levin�s gentle reminder that the Constitution provides the remedy for a president who commits �high crimes and misdemeanors.�
If Senators aren�t ballsy enough to use their power of the purse to stop this nonsense, then they must hand the baton to the House and support our representatives in impeachment proceedings.

Stay tuned.Sarah Palin

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BOW,

Carl Levin is up to his long pointy ears in the IRS scandal. He may go down soon if the truth ever sees light.

I'll call his office and ask whether anyone involved in the IRS attacks on the Tea Party should be brought up on criminal charges. laugh

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by creasy=greasy=sleazy=liberal=Demonrat
Remind me again who Sarah is?

She's the woman,who constantly reminds the citizens of this nation,that your homo-in-chief is a pathological lying,narcissistic,closet homosexual, communist,Muslim,criminal.
Anymore questions,ass-hole.
"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha."

Yeah, are you a grown man, or a teenage girl...?

All those 'Hahaha's' would lead one to believe you're anything other than a grown man. Thank God America will NEVER be what YOU want it to be. And I see you're still struggling with your latent homosexuality...still trying to hide it behind a fake tough guy Internet persona. Instead of lashing out at those who don't provide you with the constant reassurance that you need that you're not what you really are...you should just embrace it. Your frustration, confusion, and self-loathing with your latent homosexuality are clearly evident. And another thing, Sarah'a a quitter. A good - lookin' quitter...but still a quitter.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Yeah right... Sarah's a quitter alright.

After being sued out of office and over half a million in personal debt from all those frivolous lawsuits...look at where that hockey mom is now...and look at where Alaska is now after losing the best they ever had...

The Ridiculous "Quitter" Narrative
Posted on December 08 2012 - Posted by: Steve Flesher on Conservatives4Palin
...After Governor Palin accomplished virtually 100% of her campaign agenda in two-thirds of the time when she served as Alaska�s Governor, she was forced to resign to prevent a small group of extremists from further abusing the Alaska Ethics Act. �

In fact, after her resignation, the state immediately sought to reform the Act to prevent that kind of abuse from ever occurring again.

Regardless, because of her service, she implemented benefits for low-income seniors, increased funding to education, and used times of surplus to responsibly go through the budget line-by-line and cut hundreds of millions from it.

Eventually, by prioritizing with respect to the people�s money, she was able to put billions away into state reserve accounts.

While Obama presided over America�s first credit downgrade, Alaska�s credit rating was increased by Moody�s.�
It is now one of only 15 states with the agency�s top rating.

This was achieved due to Governor Palin�s policies put in place during her time in office....

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers

All those 'Hahaha's' would lead one to believe you're anything other than a grown man. Thank God America will NEVER be what YOU want it to be. And I see you're still struggling with your latent homosexuality...still trying to hide it behind a fake tough guy Internet persona. Instead of lashing out at those who don't provide you with the constant reassurance that you need that you're not what you really are...you should just embrace it. Your frustration, confusion, and self-loathing with your latent homosexuality are clearly evident. And another thing, Sarah'a a quitter. A good - lookin' quitter...but still a quitter.

If you were half as smart as you think you are,then researching my posts would have revealed the answer to this question ass-hole.

All those 'Hahaha's' would lead one to believe you're anything other than a grown man.
Again, a little research goes a long ways.Maybe I should have included your favorite misspelling of laughing,such as your "Laffin".

Thank God America will NEVER be what YOU want it to be. And I see you're still struggling with your latent homosexuality...still trying to hide it behind a fake tough guy Internet persona.
So after years of attempting and failing miserably at convincing members that homosexuality is normal and moral,you now have become the resident pop-psychologist.LOL

Instead of lashing out at those who don't provide you with the constant reassurance that you need that you're not what you really are...you should just embrace it. Your frustration, confusion, and self-loathing with your latent homosexuality are clearly evident.
Your constant references to sexual deviancy and now admitting by proxy,that you have embraced homosexuality is something that many members have suspected for years.

You spent several years lying about the science concerning sexual deviancy and you still remain in denial.You then took a different tactic and tried,in vain,to convince the Christian members,that their own occasional sins were analogous to homosexuals,who sin in a most egregious manner.

When presented with the science concerning homosexuality such as,50% of male homosexuals have between 500 and 1,000 sex partners,you whined like little child and again attempted to dismiss this scientifically validated fact as not worth noting.

In case you missed it,I'll repeat it.You're an ass-hole

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
laffin'

Desperation is a stinky cologne.

You wreak of it.

laffin' some more

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ouch...!

still laffin'

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte
You then took a different tactic and tried,in vain,to convince the Christian members,that their own occasional sins were analogous to homosexuals,who sin in a most egregious manner.

Their sins (homosexuals) are no worse than those of the 'Christian' members that you mention...and they're no worse than yours.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Judge Jeanine Pirro, Opening statement, about a month ago on her show:
You call yourself a Commander-in-Chief.

What Commander-in-Chief doesn�t support a surge, but sends in 40,000 troops anyway?
What Commander-in-Chief reduces benefits to the military, closes veterans� war memorials, reduces the army to pre-World War II levels, knowingly allows veterans to die in our hospitals while replenishing the enemy in a time of war�.you have trampled on the very laws you have sworn to uphold.

You are not a true Commander-in-Chief.

We�ve impeached a president for lying about sex with an intern.

Your actions � far more egregious � demand impeachment.

On Breitbart TV 12 Jul 2014
Pirro Rips Obama on Border: A Reason the Public Says 'You're the Worst President in Recent History
'

On the Saturday episode of �Justice with Judge Jeanine,� host Jeanine Pirro accused President Barack Obama of implementing a �Trojan Horse� strategy in Texas as a way to turn that state�s politics for Democrats.

According to Pirro, part of this �Trojan Horse� involves the influx of Central American youth through the U.S.-Mexico border, which she argued has been encouraged by his immigration policy and his unwillingness to enforce existing law.

Pirro pointed this as one of the reasons a recent Quinnipiac poll showed Obama as the worst president since World War II in the eyes of the American public.

�Mr. President, there's a reason, we think, you're the worst president in recent history,� she said. �We don't trust you. We don't believe you. We don't think you're capable of leading the country.

Illegally entering the United States is not a right to citizenship. And don't tell us we're heartless because we believe in the rule of law, which is the foundation upon which our country was founded.�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (8MMX57JS, Akhutr, ak_Rick, 9 invisible), 919 guests, and 804 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,101
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.