Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by eh76
Not one President has ever not made an error. Some more than others. None have been perfect. Nobody is.

However none of them prior to this one were hell bent on destroying the United States....explain that one to me Walt.

Other than Dick Cheney, Oh...I forgot...He was the puppet master.

Still waiting for your answer libtard...dodge and evade is all you are good at other that a potstirrer.

Tell me when your master will own his own problems...been almost 6 years now and it is still previous peoples fault..

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ok.... By the way I am a moderate that leans liberal on social issues. Confused yet?

Actually you're a troll, and there's no confusion about that.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ok....I will bite....What did I lie about?? By the way I am a moderate that leans liberal on social issues. Confused yet?

Answer the question

I am puzzled a bit with the ranting and raving about all of the concerns regarding the human wave of children who are pushing across our southern border without parents. Why not just deport all of the little guys and gals?

Here comes that shoe....

Quote:
In fact, desperate Central American parents are exploiting separate legal loopholes in American border security passed before Obama took office.
Unaccompanied minors fall under the bipartisan law, William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008, which passed the House and Senate unanimously and was signed into law by President George W. Bush.
That law says the children cannot be sent back. They must instead be held humanely by the Department of Health and Human Services until the courts release them to a �suitable family member� in this country.
The child �shall be promptly placed in the least restrictive setting that is in the best interest of the child,� the law stipulates. �Placement of child trafficking victims may include placement in an Unaccompanied Refugee Minor program � if a suitable family member is not available to provide care
.�

Damn! Don't you just hate it when you can't blame this president for another issue?

H.R. 7311 (110th): William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008

You have a comprehension problem as well as gullibility. I didn't say that you lied. The newest lefty talking point however, attempts to lead people to believe that this law is relevant to the majority of the invaders.It is not.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
In what world are you a "moderate"? That's literally LOL material.

Why not answer the question in the title?

Or should all the illegals be put in Texas resorts?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Bush passed it but Obama is using it.

By the way....Are you suggesting that Obama should break the law that congress passes in 2008?

Why not, he breaks laws on a daily basis, why should this be any different.

Walt says he's a moderate, that's freakin rich!! lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
It is good to be a conservative and just sound bite what you choose...Poor conservatives..

Kwasman later told me he saw the migrant children. "I was actually able to see some of the children in the buses. The fear on their faces....

Arizona politician mistakes YMCA campers for migrant children

http://www.azcentral.com/story/brah...s-campers-for-migrant-children/12701279/

I saw the fear on their faces!!

Republican congressional candidate and state legislator Adam Kwasman had just raced up to Phoenix Tuesday morning from the Oracle protest over the expected arrival of dozens of migrant children at a shelter.

But there was a problem with Kwasman's story: There was no fear on their faces. Those weren't the migrant children in the school bus. Those were children from the Marana school district. They were heading to the YMCA's Triangle Y Camp, not far from the Rite of Passage shelter for the migrants, at the base of Mt. Lemmon.

Damn! Another mistake!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well to be fair, it IS hard to tell one busload of wetbacks from another.

It just isn't hard to tell that they ARE wetbacks. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
NWA, what part of MIS-using the law don't you get? Are you that stupid or so blind that you support everything that marxist does? (rhetorical exercise here).

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Bush passed it but Obama is using it.

Well then why not have our congress pass something and change a flawed GWB law? I think Ted Cruz and Speaker Boehner could get behind that don't you? Naaaaa...That would mean that the GOP would have to stand for something and that will not happen in an election year! MOre of the same! You have to love the do nothing congress, both D and R's!
your girl said no ... where ya been... http://www.courant.com/news/nation-world/la-pn-pelosi-deportation-children-20140716,0,1840783.story

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I have read this thread and I think it is very nice of your American tax-payer to take these poor underfed wee bairns into your hearts to feed, clothe, educate, employ, and nurture to the point where they can underwrite the importation of their various extended family, cousins, aunts, uncles...favourite drug dealer etc.

I particularly find it heart-warming that you so generously are prepared to bear all medical expenses when your own citizens are fighting desperately for medical coverage of any type...as I am sure you will do for grand-mama extended family illegal immigrant.

It brings a tear to my eye...really.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You just hit on why/how the Republican Party looses national elections. Didn't your mother tell you that you attract more friends with honey not Shi#.

With the rampant hate present in todays conservative movement the GOP will continue its decline into the oblivion! Enjoy the ride guys! it will be fast!

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by jorgeI
NWA, what part of MIS-using the law don't you get? Are you that stupid or so blind that you support everything that marxist does? (rhetorical exercise here).

What part is being misused? Remember that this is a conservative law we are talking about now!

Thanks George!

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You just hit on why/how the Republican Party looses national elections. Didn't your mother tell you that you attract more friends with honey not Shi#.

With the rampant hate present in todays conservative movement the GOP will continue its decline into the oblivion! Enjoy the ride guys! it will be fast!

Yep. It's better to be PC, then we can lose the country.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

What part is being misused? Remember that this is a conservative law we are talking about now!

Thanks George!

Can you repeat that part about you being a moderate? That was pretty funny.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Ok.... By the way I am a moderate that leans liberal on social issues. Confused yet?

Actually you're a troll, and there's no confusion about that.

Thanks for cutting to the chase.

Walt's PAID to post this crap,...probably by the word.

...he's not the only one in that mode, either.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey walty still waiting for a couple logical and truthful answers....quit evading

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
I agree with Walt.

Why NOT just deport all of these children?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
careful Mike, he is a moderate, you know...

More and more, liberals don't like to be called liberal, but conservatives are proud to be called conservatives.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
I agree with Walt.

Why NOT just deport all of these children?

Because women vote...and the moment it looks like a go-ahead the women magazines will be full of pictures depicting poor half-starved little girls and boys with big tearful doe eyes peering into the camera.

That is the reason.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Thanks George!

The law law you refer applies to trafficking. The part about not deporting them is being misused when you apply it to illegal immigrants.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 62 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,444
Posts18,489,584
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.