Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'gant,

It's purty [bleep] mean of you,to keep tossin' Fotis' rubber dick across the street,to see if she'll bring it back...if only because you KNOW she will! Dirty [bleep]' "trick".

Laffin'!

The one thing with Lake Trout,as you know,is they ain't worth a [bleep] to eat during The Rut. They get their Fall Plummage on and the hormones is flowin'(much like Fotis suffers) and their relative tablefare takes a hit,when their meat turns dark like that.

Better eatin',while they's in the Velvet and their Summer Coats.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Fotis,

Please don't give in(again)...you REALLY are doing "great".

Laffin'!

'Bob,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however pleases you most. Points awarded for doing so aloud,if only because it's so "real" to you. Laffin'!

I getta kick outta you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumb [bleep],please show no mercy...as you recount all the things you almost did,the wares you almost did 'em with and the fascinating places you nearly did 'em.

PLEASE do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Double Dog Dare,to dangle a pic of yourself and mention what you "do" for a "living". Lookin' forward to them Excuses and more Whine.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

MCH,

They need ALL the [bleep] help they can get,with their Imaginations and Pretend.

If only because it's all the sorry kchunts got.(grin)

(Addendum: For yet another [bleep] Window Licker)

'Bob,

I reckon you are so "good" with your Imagination and it's Pretend,due simply to the fact that it's all you got. Luckily it ain't sharp,or you'd hurt yourself. Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise",that yet another Member of The Paper Hat Brigade,is more than a little taken aback at pixels and vocation. Not that it's hardly "news",if only because it is THE most constant of Themes and them Realities,do you Drooling Dumb [bleep] no favors. Congratulations?!?

Have never been to AK,but reside in KS. Mebbe given your "intelligence" you juxtaposed(that means [bleep] up) the abbreviations?

Laffin'!

Is there no [bleep] end,to the Stupidity of you amazingly inept Clueless Kchunts?!? Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "participate".

Bless your heart...the only thing you "get",is stumped. Pardon the poignant profundity,sailin' over the top of your pointy head.

Laffin'!

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Right, I get that you live in Alaska where there is a lot to shoot. But, damn, you look you would fit in my back pocket. Such a small man...such a large ego.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boxer

Fotis,

Please don't give in(again)...you REALLY are doing "great".

Laffin'!

Thank you sweetness.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Lets see, title of the thread begins with "Need some new"

can someone take a hint!!!!

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Vernacular and pix have a shelf life.......

http://www.steelheader.net/ubbthrea...page/0/view/collapsed/sb/7/o/all/fpart/2

might be time to update both.

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 07/18/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by moosemike
That fish is crazy !!!! What is that???

[Linked Image]

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Pre '64 Winchester M 70 Featherweight .30-06.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I can work with you on finances so you can afford a newer rifle�.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

[Linked Image]

Nice. I need to eventually get one.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
For true! smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Bob,

I'll haveta feign my "surprise" yet again,as I really thought you were gonna knock it outta Da' Park...with your crossed-eyes and droolin' yap. Laffin'!

Cheer up...Imagination and Pretend are free and there's NO limit,so knock yourself out!

Laffin'!

Fotis,

You suck a mean ass and I reckon that an innate reaction,to try and get the taste of cock outta your mouth? Congratulations?!? Does it work for you?

Laffin'!

Gee',

The Texas Version of everything,is simply [bleep] HILARIOUS!

Now ain't it an interesting constant and right proper Dichotomy to boot,that your best works,are when you plagiarize me?!? I mean,not that you don't find your Haybale & Crockett and Minature Golf Cart Hunts "satisfying" or anything. Laffin'!

Mebbe you can do like SuperKchunt and convince yourself via the "powers"of your Imagination,that you "could" too,if only to make your Pretend "real" to you.

I'm crying,I'm laughing soooooo [bleep] hard!

Now in the interest of being "Fair",to your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...I too think it a grand idea for you to declare unto Law,the Expiration Date on pixels(including their sizing/splendor),as well as set into stone a MAX allowable number of letters in a word,so you at least have a [bleep] "chance".

EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas...especially the [bleep] Whine.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

SuperKchunt,

Now you've got your "work" cut out for you,as poor poor stupid [bleep] 'Gee, is gonna "duel" you,so as to see who can plagiarize the most.

My money is on you,if only because YOU cain't even "remember" the last time your kchunt left the couch. Congratulations??!!??

Holy [bleep] schit,you "rough & tumble" Twats are on a tear! Pun be intended. Laffin'!

Be a GREAT "Race",to see which one of you Drooling Dunces "does" less. PLEASE don'e be afeared to aling "all" your "Powers" and get 'Gee and 'Bob in on your Secret Squirrel Cartoons and Plagiarism(s). Laffin'!

BEST Thread EVAH!!!!!!!

'nm,

The only thing that piece of [bleep] schit is missing...is bell bottoms.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

'gwe,

Cheer up,I own a High Zoot Version of same...though it's kept in the Root Cellar. Laffin'!

McMillan G&H(sadly discontinued),DD's,Shilen spout,BC's,yada,yada,[bleep] yada.

[Linked Image]

Hey........that reminds me. I "hear" that BC's ain't "tough".

Laffin'!

Mag',

May the Gods smile and you never lose a bet,THAT [bleep] big!

Thank me later. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

[Linked Image]

Nice. I need to eventually get one.
Thanks MagMarc,it's the second Featherweight I own.

The first Featherweight .30-06 with a Leupold 6x42mm.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What! ........ No pics with road kill?

PM sent.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
'cal,

You are a mean [bleep],to leave me in suspense...regarding my "new" Montucky 7-08. Hell,I'll even take pics and show you how [bleep] easy it was,to make 'er dazzle. Laffin'!

PLEASE don't mention it to Kaleb,she cain't take it.

Laffin'!

Oh I can make it dazzle just fine...just gotta space the shots out so the barrel stays about the right temp, and it'll shoot bug holes. I kept blaming myself for its behavior, until I realized the pattern of cold-scattering warm-tight was consistent.

It is bedded with steel bed and free floated. Tried with NBT's and with TTSX's, ammo carefully assembled, checked for runout, etc.

And even razzed by an Alaskan, I can't be mean to you, 'cause you're even shorter than me. smirk

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'nm,

Pass Kimber's LW 30-06...which is called a Montucky 7-08. Hint.

Keep rocking them windage adjustable rears,as they'll suit your needs exceptionally,as they shine brightest setting static on a shelf and one would need to drive a stake,to determine if your kchunt left the couch.

Laffin'!

SuperKchunt,

I reckon I'm yet again plum flattered,that your Photobucket Account holds more pictures of me Outdoors,than it do you. GOOD call to upgrade to a Pro Account...you "hard charger" you. Laffin'!

Winchester has made very damned few rifles that are fit to hunt,though they are swooned by The Paper Hat Brigade. You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess and my high standards in regards to wares that'll make the cut,to get a Hunt. Bless your hearts.

Their best efforts came late in the game,when they aborted their attempts at stock patterning,threw Walnut away and went to either S/S or C/L spout. Their DBM was still a Goat [bleep],with 2.8" COAL confines on a 3" receiver,which is [bleep] funny! They knew better than to attempt "light",because one cain't get there with a schitty Winchester receiver,so they finally had their most dots connected...though their triggers will always suck heavy ass(just like Fotis).

Add a leetle paint and you've got sumptin'. Though you probably got it in your album already too!

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Their S/S Classic Whizzums ain't horrid...again if you ditch their attempts at a stock. Top rifle and I figured I'd make it easy on you and keep things black & white. Hint. Though you've prolly got it in your album already too!

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Now in fairness to Winchester,a Retrostalgic Winchester Garand ain't a horrid coat hanger,to toss into a corner...if only for conversation. Hint. Though it'd be unobtainium for a Frog. Though you've prolly got it in your album already too! Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Hmmmmmm...due your fixation and all things beyond your means,abilities and comprehension,I reckon it only fair to fuel the fires of your Imagination,if only to bolster your Pretend,so you can "participate" too. Laffin'! Be SURE too add 'em to your album. Re-laffin'!

Remember that money grows on trees. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Don't be afeared to drag a shutter,as you shudder while you're in Drag. Stop down,keep ISO low and let the sparks fly. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

When things is fast paced,speed the shutter up...especially given your shudder,with your trembling hands and quivering lips. The lineal relationship of shutter speed matching foca length as a minimum,ain't a bad place to start,but you'll need to at least double that,regardless of sensor size or IS. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Don't be afeared to drive an aperture WFO,to pinpoint DOF and have finite control over same. Google it. Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/20110123-DAD_1254.jpg[/img]

Keep in mind however,that when you need the light,to keep noise handling in check,that you can add focal length and back up,to add DOF,while still eeking the shutter speed requisite,to meld a scene nicely. Google it. Laffin'!

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/538/d00f9c.jpg[/img]

Don't be afeared to make beeg exposure swings,to convey a mood and vignette ain't as "scary" as it sounds. Though I shoot all (3) Canon sensor sizes(FF,APS-H and APS-C),don't get caught up in that...not that you've the savvy or the loot too anyhow. Sometimes the "wrong" glass,will really do the RIGHT stuff. Google it. Laffin'!

Stop down,dump ISO,swing some compensation and hold on tight. Google it.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_1416.jpg[/img]

Lastly,don't get hung up on The "Rule" Of Thirds. When you got GREAT subject matter,it'll more than carry a scene,as you ohhhhh sooooooooo eloquently attest by the number of plagiarized pics in your album. Laffin'!

Watch the light,beware clipping on either end of the spectrum,get in the habit of dumping ISO whenever possible,learn the lineal relationship of exposure/aperture/shutter speed and try pulling your kchunt offa the couch once and see where it takes you. Google it. Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3864.jpg[/img]

Lose the training wheels,slam back button focus,keep AI Servo a constant,jeep drive mode in Watch The [bleep] Out!,take control of ISO and Aperture Priority is THE money maker. Set controls so you can meter/focus separate...or just stay the course,throw in the towel and Plagiarize like nobody else. Laffin'!

GOOD talk,I learned alot!

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooooo [bleep] hard!!!

You Drooling Do Nothing Dumb [bleep] are a gawdamned RIOT! Thank you,for simply doing your "best"(and I mean SIMPLY).

Laffin'!

'cal,

You've been led to water and I very MUCH enjoy your circling same and refraining to partake. Funny schit!

You did NOT Start At The [bleep] Start and that is how/why you are mired in your current state. Pun be intended,if only because the Texas Version of everything is [bleep] hilarious!

Clean out your ears,forget what you "think" you "know" and start from a clean slate. Hell...I'll even give you a "hint",in that I've more than a few Montuckys,been around more than a coupla others and none are free-floated. Hint. Re-Hint,Hint-Hint. Laffin'!

Be curious,if you can read the sign.

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I always love Boxers pics. And no I don't have any in my Photobucket account.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I always love Boxers pics.

Tell him he's awesome, it makes him feel taller. The drinking remains a problem though.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've got a friend who is a professional photographer, and I think Boxer's stuff is better than his. Boxer may have missed his calling. smile

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
dooshmike,

I'm a whole [bleep] bunch good,at more than a whole buncha thangs,but still getta kick outta sandbagging,more than a leetle. I've this hunch,that I've spent the time and jingle requisite,to Master alotta schit and never was much into [bleep] around. Fluff ain't my gig.

I reserve the right to crack me up.(grin)

SuperKchunt,

I enjoy your Imagination,nearly as much as you do...though for very different reasons. Laffin'!

Always getta kick outta your [bleep] never ending Excuses and the fresh batches of Whine,as you obliviously spill countless insecurity,over countless insecurity and do your "best". Simply no holds barred,EPIC [bleep] hilarity,you poor poor STUPID kchunt.

TRY to pry your kchunt from the couch and do something for yourself once,if only to mix things up. Keep on "hard charging". Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Film at 11:00.

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've got a friend who is a professional photographer, and I think Boxer's stuff is better than his. Boxer may have missed his calling. smile

Right on cue ...... Rather pathetic actually.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (35, Anaconda, Amos63, arky65, 10 invisible), 1,464 guests, and 768 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,100
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.