E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
26 years old my a$$. What man would sleep with a pile of used puke like that ?[/b] sick

[b]Me.

Really?

Holy schidt.

She's a drugged up murderous slut.

I've known guys like Barkoff.

They can't get it up until they're a little bit afraid it's going to be cut off. grin

Well, did you cut them off? shocked

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by bubbajay
He liked hookers and heroin..........maybe we should pass a law that hookers can't have heroin........FWIW I kinda think she is hot......but can't afford her.

He couldn't afford her either. Too bad he didn't know the real price.

Agreed 1000%. Like I said before in this very thread. Sin will ALWAYS cost you more than you thought you were going to pay, and will ALWAYS take you farther than you wanted to go. It just works that way.

Always tantalizing, like a lure to a fish with lots of hooks on it. Without a God-presence and a Christ like mind, we look at the glitter and flash, failing to see the hooks.

The Wages of sin is death, QUIT before payday! (PS you need Gods help to quit, and to be forgiven for past screw ups)

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Barkoff Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
He liked hookers and heroin..........maybe we should pass a law that hookers can't have heroin........FWIW I kinda think she is hot......but can't afford her.

Agreed 1000%. Like I said before in this very thread. Sin will ALWAYS cost you more than you thought you were going to pay, and will ALWAYS take you farther than you wanted to go. It just works that way.

Always tantalizing, like a lure to a fish with lots of hooks on it. Without a God-presence and a Christ like mind, we look at the glitter and flash, failing to see the hooks.

The Wages of sin is death, QUIT before payday! (PS you need Gods help to quit, and to be forgiven for past screw ups)

Sin will cost more than you thought? Is divorce a sin in the eyes of the Lord?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman

Sin will cost more than you thought? Is divorce a sin in the eyes of the Lord?

Not always. There are several acceptable, though not prefferable, reason's for ending a marriage.

But, I think I see your point and YEAH! They DO cost bunches, more than originally thought, in most cases.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Gee, a smack shooting hooker whose favorite show is "Dexter", espousing hate filled murder/suicide themed heroin poetry, happens to be the whore present at the scene where two dudes OD on smack.

Lemme hypothesize what happened...

Unless you're into some kinda new math, 2+2 still equals 4.

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Case is the talk of the town..

[Linked Image]

Story

The only soft tail I'd touch in this pic is the one made by Harley-Davidson.

Pic is reversed by the way.

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, have better things to spend a thousand dollars on, she or what that is, is not one of them! A thousand dollars is just about a months worth of trout fishing in Montana in Sept- Oct. And outside of stepping on a rattle snake or getting on the wrong side of a grizzly bear, which is slim to none, its way better for your health to just go fishing!

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 49 invisible), 2,279 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,510
Posts18,490,768
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.