Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Root-O-Gram alert!

"100% positive F/B on all auction sites selling or buying on.

You, on the other hand, hiding, too afraid to even be known."

Maybe he'll stroke out soon...

I have to wonder if larry's positive feedback percentages are really the results of his hiv tests

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i think I'm the only one who has made that Sack Of Sht come on here and apologize for his BS. but it didn't last long.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i think I'm the only one who has made that Sack Of Sht come on here and apologize for his BS. but it didn't last long.

If you reread his "apology", you'll see that it was anything but...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jwgibson
beware of deadbeat lying pompous ahole seller WYMTNRANGE on gunauctions.com

Larry Root
83 Antelope Trail
Pinedale, WY 82941
307-367-7711

embellishes and misrepresents his wares. Piss poor photos and hyper inflated prices. Do not believe me then check out his sales for yourselves. http://www.gunauction.com/shop/gunshop/wymtnrange
Read the descriptions and the remarks on some of his sale ads. unless you want to be rooked stay away from this unscrupulous seller.

I am curious as to exactly what happened. Did you bid on one of his items or not? If you did bid on it, did you pay for it and not receive it?

I am wondering on what basis you say he misrepresents his wares. Did you receive something from him that was not what he said it was?

I am wondering why you say he has hyper inflated prices. Is there a rule on gunauctions that says a person isn't allowed to ask what he wants for something? Do you post on sites like this for everyone you think asks too much for something on other sites?

You seem to have done a lot of the same things you accused him of, and the rest of you guys are like a bunch of sharks who smell blood in the water!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 22WRF
Originally Posted by jwgibson
beware of deadbeat lying pompous ahole seller WYMTNRANGE on gunauctions.com

Larry Root
83 Antelope Trail
Pinedale, WY 82941
307-367-7711

embellishes and misrepresents his wares. Piss poor photos and hyper inflated prices. Do not believe me then check out his sales for yourselves. http://www.gunauction.com/shop/gunshop/wymtnrange
Read the descriptions and the remarks on some of his sale ads. unless you want to be rooked stay away from this unscrupulous seller.

I am curious as to exactly what happened. Did you bid on one of his items or not? If you did bid on it, did you pay for it and not receive it?

I am wondering on what basis you say he misrepresents his wares. Did you receive something from him that was not what he said it was?

I am wondering why you say he has hyper inflated prices. Is there a rule on gunauctions that says a person isn't allowed to ask what he wants for something? Do you post on sites like this for everyone who asks too much for something on other sites?

You seem to have done a lot of the same things you accused him of, and the rest of you guys are like a bunch of sharks who smell blood in the water!

Larry, is that you again?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Nope that is Kevin, he likes to defend Larry... Makes him feel important, he also defends chimos and brags about it ala Hillary Clinton, just so you know.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So you're saying file his screen name in the achitbag category too?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Along with wife beater too.

Sean
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by stxhunter

If you reread his "apology", you'll see that it was anything but...

Printed this to help explain Larry and his actions. These types never take responsibility for their actions, all things revolve around them. They typically blame others for their own shortcomings.

DF

◾A narcissistic sociopath is someone with a combination of narcissistic personality disorder and definitive behavioral signs of sociopathy.
◾People with narcissism are characterized by their excessive and persistent need for others� admiration and positive reinforcement. They generally have grandiose opinions of themselves and believe they are superior to other people. Narcissists are also frequently convinced that they are above the normal responsibilities and obligations of everyday life, so they usually have significant difficulties maintaining employment or relationships as a result.
◾The narcissistic sociopath has this type of personality along with a noticeable lack of regard for the rights of others and a tendency to regularly violate those rights.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Argumentum ad Hominem - The fallacy oif shifting an argument from the point being discussed to the personality of the opponent. Instead of dealing with the opponent's thesis on its merits, the fallacious argument attacks his reputation and moral character, or refers to his low intelligence, inferior social position, lack of education or similar personal shortcomings.

Argumentum ad Populum - Arguments which depart from the question under discussion by making an appeal to the feelings and prejudices of the multitude. These types of fallacies are very popular on internet sites.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by calikooknic

No, he later "corrected" that statement to indicate he only held her back. Kevin / 22WRF the "wifeholderbacker". grin

He does seem to enjoy running for judge:

The �underwhelming� Kolosky

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, I stand corrected.
Did he holderbacker with an open hand or back hand? whistle

Sean
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by calikooknic
No, he later "corrected" that statement to indicate he only held her back. Kevin / 22WRF the "wifeholderbacker". grin

He does seem to enjoy running for judge:

The �underwhelming� Kolosky
Dr. Dre even rapped about Kevin:

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fosteology

I stopped running for judge after I got cancer. But again, all of this is Ad Hominem.

The original post speaks about whether there was a bad transaction between two parties. Usually you are pretty good at getting to the truth here. But this time you let yourself sink into the ad hominem pithole. So I asked the questions that you would normally ask!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fosteology

I stopped running for judge after I got cancer.
For once, cancer is equated with something positive.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fosteology

I stopped running for judge after I got cancer.

This, and it should have been painfully clear that you couldn't beat any women or blacks, or any combination thereof.

Sean
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Fosteology

I stopped running for judge after I got cancer. But again, all of this is Ad Hominem.

The original post speaks about whether there was a bad transaction between two parties. Usually you guys are pretty good at getting to the truth here. But this time you all let yourself sink into the ad hominem pithole. So I asked the questions that you would normally ask!!!!
y

The truth was gotten to very quickly in this incident.

larry Root was involved.... Enough said

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The original post speaks about whether there was a bad transaction between two parties.

Go back and read every thread ever involving Larry Root.

Then you'll realize why no one gives a flark whether he got stiffed or not.

And if you don't may god have mercy on your retarded soul.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
RufusG

I have read some of the threads involving Larry Root. Most are like this one. Those who don't know him or weren't involved in the transaction make Ad Hominem and Ad Populum statements and arguments on no basis other than hearsay from others.

For example. Do you personally know him. Have you personally had any transactions with him. I suspect the answer would be no to both questions. Yet you join in to ridicule him, and me, and I suspect others when you have been incited to do so.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You do alot of public pretender work don't you?

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

380 members (219 Wasp, 1_deuce, 204guy, 1moredeer, 257_X_50, 160user, 51 invisible), 2,498 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,834
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.