Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by ldholton
If the [bleep] head is ban from the classifieds it's because he done the same to a lot of others as you are doing to him here , love the irony
What's up, bitch? You still sore over getting your ass spanked over that T-Bolt thread? Your bonehead ass couldn't even come close to proving squat other than your being an inbred, illiterate ass-licker. Who's also kept my ad bumped. Thanks, pallie. whistle
Why the **** are you back ?? Go spank you litlle tool in the street . I did prove my point in the Tbolt thread , your just too stupid to see it , yea just why are you not listing in classifieds ?

GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by rifle
If the [bleep] head is ban from the classifieds it's because he done the same to a lot of others as you are doing to him here , love the irony

Only reason I interrupted this thread..He can't take what he dishes out to everyone else...
oh I know !! I meant nothing I'll towards you

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rifle
Only reason I interrupted this thread..He can't take what he dishes out to everyone else...
Except you ain't "dishing" anything but a load of whiny, candyass stupidity. Hell, I don't have to do a damned thing and your bitch ass gets all horned up and starts bumping my ad.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bricktop
What's up, bitch? You still sore over getting your ass spanked over that T-Bolt thread? Your bonehead ass couldn't even come close to proving squat other than your being an inbred, illiterate ass-licker. Who's also kept my ad bumped. Thanks, pallie. whistle
Why the **** are you back ?? Go spank you litlle tool in the street . I did prove my point in the Tbolt thread , your just too stupid to see it , yea just why are you not listing in classifieds ?
Thanks for the ad bump, bitch. The best part about this is you're all butt-hurt and you're helping my ad. smirk

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Remington trigger sold, price reduced to $66 shipped on Spec-Tech.

IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

499 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 44 invisible), 2,981 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,442
Posts18,528,699
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.