Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Stossel a liberal? Please! He is 100% right. Anyone that can't see what the police are becoming are either blind, ignorant, or in support of what they are doing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Stossel a liberal? Please! He is 100% right. Anyone that can't see what the police are becoming are either blind, ignorant, or in support of what they are doing.

Stossel is a liberarian which is no different than a liberal. Police are conservatives and any true conservative supports police no matter what. You are either with them or against them.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sherp

Stossel is a liberarian which is no different than a liberal. Police are conservatives and any true conservative supports police no matter what. You are either with them or against them.

Your schtick is getting so old it's really starting to smell.
Welcome to my ignore list, and not because I dislike you, but because you're just plain childish.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He must have a lot of people here on ignore if he disagrees with my posts.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
He disagrees with you because your police state views are not constitutional and you know it. Every post you make, your "Tompkin Square" avatar and even your sig line is the "schtick" being referred to and your only reason for being here. You obviously relish your role of stirring the pot and therefore deserve being ignored. You are sherp the Twerp after all....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by cutNshoot
Wonder what and when these military type cops will start the all out control over us normal folk?

It started a long time ago; however, it was so subtle and covert nary a sole noticed it.

You have been controlled 24/7 since at least FDR, possibly Wilson.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
sherp,

Stossel represents the antithesis of liberalism.

You might want to study political ideologies before posting. Here's some help. Liberals represent oppressive governmental control; for statism, fascism, Nazism, totalitarianism, despotism, ect. always arises from the left. Libertarianism (root word: liberty) is maximum individual liberty; hence, the total opposite of liberalism.

Now you know

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Sherp, got to agree with Fieldgrade, The contrarian schtick was fine at first but has gotten terribly old. Only a true doofus hasn't figured out what your basic position is on this matter, so it might give your views a little more validity and gravitas if you could just say what you mean.
John

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Eastern Europeans who emigrated here after WWII commented to me how much of a "police" state America is.
This is only getting worse.
I know that to some of these miltarised police, it is just a job.
I'm worried about the non-thinking, follow orders, automatons that seem to INFEST these organizations.
This needs to STOP NOW.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

If at all conservative, police are only recreational conservatives but are professional leftists / statists.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SansSouci
sherp,

Stossel represents the antithesis of liberalism.

You might want to study political ideologies before posting. Here's some help. Liberals represent oppressive governmental control; for statism, fascism, Nazism, totalitarianism, despotism, ect. always arises from the left. Libertarianism (root word: liberty) is maximum individual liberty; hence, the total opposite of liberalism.

Now you know

Nope, no difference between libertarians and liberals. Conservatives deciding what we are allowed to do(like Reagan and other republicasn) are all that we need.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by john843
Sherp, got to agree with Fieldgrade, The contrarian schtick was fine at first but has gotten terribly old. Only a true doofus hasn't figured out what your basic position is on this matter, so it might give your views a little more validity and gravitas if you could just say what you mean.
John

I am not advocating anything different than what police support. Why give me the name calling schtick?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Eastern Europeans who emigrated here after WWII commented to me how much of a "police" state America is.

The only thing new/different is cell phone cameras. Glad they like the police presence here.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Did not call you any name at all, except Sherp. Read the post carefully.
John

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

The only thing new/different is cell phone cameras. Glad they like the police presence here.

That's is NOT the point that they were making, fool.
Some who lived in wartime Germany, Berlin said that there was less of a presence of police then than there is in this country here on any given day where you see them constantly.
There are just way the phuc too many cops doing unproductive work at too high a cost.
What next? Militia armed with full auto assault rifles patrolling our streets like they have in many Mexican towns?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
5 minute speech that got Judge Napolitono fired from fox news

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
He must have a lot of people here on ignore if he disagrees with my posts.
I read yours for the comedic entertainment..

Best laughs of the day.... Keep 'em comin'..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Somebody remind me how to put Sherp on ignore.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,130 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,049
Posts18,482,264
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.