Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
brilite Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I have heard the following mentioned by Israel supporters:

"If Canada launched multiple rockets at the US everyday, we would wipe them out, we would blow them away".

"If New Jersey bombed New York, we would wipe them out, we would blow them away".

Weren't we bombed and attacked on 9/11?

Did we wipe anyone out or blow them away?

Americans First!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The problem with this assumption is paucity of credible information. We do know for a FACT that Israelis, at times dressed as Palestinians, launched missiles at Israel and threw rocks at other Israelis in order to falsely claim it was attacked thereby creating justification for murder of Palestinian woman and children in retaliation.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There are no innocent people in a war zone. If Muslims hide behind their women and children then kill them all and let Allah sort them out. Once they find out this tactic isn't working any longer then maybe they will stop it. I hope Israel doesn't stop the good work they are doing to protect their people at any cost. They have my support 100%

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SansSouci
The problem with this assumption is paucity of credible information. We do know for a FACT that Israelis, at times dressed as Palestinians, launched missiles at Israel and threw rocks at other Israelis in order to falsely claim it was attacked thereby creating justification for murder of Palestinian woman and children in retaliation.

Show some proof of that.
I'm calling big time bull chit.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sans soucie, or whoever he is, makes some of the wildest statements. None of which, are grounded in fact. Typical lefty. Hell, even Hamas has not come out with that statement. Bristoe and TRH probably have though. laugh

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Another Muslim Sympathizer .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tracks

Show some proof of that.

That is like a defense attorney asking the jury how we know a woman did not beat then strangle herself before raping herself and expecting them to believe it. crazy

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Show some proof of that.

I'm sure you would, since you're a MSM lackey. Try Googling it, bullchitter.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175
There are no innocent people in a war zone. If Muslims hide behind their women and children then kill them all and let Allah sort them out. Once they find out this tactic isn't working any longer then maybe they will stop it. I hope Israel doesn't stop the good work they are doing to protect their people at any cost. They have my support 100%

Spot on.

That Palestinians let Hamas operate within their border. The people aren't innocent civilians.

War is hell and people die.

If the Palestinian people wanted to put an end to the fighting then they should join the fight against Hamas and root 'em out forever.

If the USA had a terrorist group launching missiles at Canada we'd take 'em out ... and with authority. Think about the response to the Boston bombers.

Lastly, the US giving money to Palestine is BS. They're the enemy. mad

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Jews don't need any false flag operations. They have more than enough cause to go all out mad dog on that part of the world and I fail to see why they do not.

I've seen the word "Sans" used to mean "without", does "Souci" mean brain in the language of idiots?

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Show some proof of that.

Hey AIPAC shill bullchitter, I found this one on my first try: http://mondoweiss.net/2012/05/opera...throwing-stones-at-the-idf-in-bilin.html

Imagine how smart you'd be were you actually intelligent???

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This idiocy is why I have you on ignore.

Hamas has promised that they will destroy Israel and kill the Jews so them firing these rockets into Israel is believeable.

Thousands of rockets have been fired into Israel which would take a sustained effort by Israel. If Hamas was peaceful innocent victims of Israeli aggression then why wouldn't they stop this?

Are you claiming the Israel kidnapped and murdered the 3 children?

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Show some proof of that.

Hey AIPAC shill bullchitter, I found this one on my first try: http://mondoweiss.net/2012/05/opera...throwing-stones-at-the-idf-in-bilin.html

So you expect us to believe what the terrorists write on a website?

Check out the main page of this website: http://mondoweiss.net/

Last edited by ConradCA; 07/26/14.

[Linked Image from ]
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The Jews don't need any false flag operations. They have more than enough cause to go all out mad dog on that part of the world and I fail to see why they do not.

I've seen the word "Sans" used to mean "without", does "Souci" mean brain in the language of idiots?

Hey AIPACU shill bullchitter, Israel was founded upon terrorism by terrorists who hid under a false flag. Now you're supporting their genocidal operations that involve murdering women and children. Your aiding and abetting the murder of women and children makes you a woman & child killer. You're such a dirtbag that you could walk under the belly of a rattler and have to reach up to scratch its nuts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Glad to hear that I'm helping out in some small way short timer
ESAD.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ConradCA

This idiocy is why I have you on ignore.

Hamas has promised that they will destroy Israel and kill the Jews so them firing these rockets into Israel is believeable.

Thousands of rockets have been fired into Israel which would take a sustained effort by Israel. If Hamas was peaceful innocent victims of Israeli aggression then why wouldn't they stop this?

Are you claiming the Israel kidnapped and murdered the 3 children?

First of all, Hamas was created by Israel. You do know that fact, right?

Second, how do you know that Hamas fired anything at anyone? Did MSM tell you that? The same MSM that told you Romney had a chance? Or do you have access to classified military briefings? The fact is you don't KNOW chit. You only know propaganda fed to you by MSM.

Why don't you tell me that you know for a fact thet three Israeli teenagers were murdered, who murdered them, why they were murdered, and the source of your knowledge.

Are you an AIPAC shill???

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Show some proof of that.

So you expect us to believe what the terrorists write on a website?

Check out the main page of this website: http://mondoweiss.net/

Israel is a terrorist country that submits Web postings and you believe them, right?

Please tell me that you don't vote. You're far too stooooopid to yank a precinct lever. Your vote cancels out a conservative's vote.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Come on Jew hater, just a bit higher on the blood pressure, maybe something will let go and end your misery.
ya can do it! grin

Last edited by Tracks; 07/26/14.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Glad to hear that I'm helping out in some small way short timer
ESAD.

I'm sure you are, I'm sure you are.

You might want to try a psych eval. What you have is called psychopathy or you could be a sociopath.

Killin', especially women and children, sans conscience...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Come on Jew hater, just a bit higher on the blood pressure, maybe something will let go and end your misery.
ya can do it! grin

You got that right off your AIPAC shill script. At least you've fleshed yourself out.

I hate no one.

Believe me, AIPAC shillster, many, many Jews detest Israel's genocide. All Christians do for it is in opposition to Gospel.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1234, 219DW, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 50 invisible), 2,412 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,316
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.