Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
He has been conditioned for the new world order.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
TRH is 100% right on this thing.

He's seen through the msm Zionizing propaganda bullshit and is telling it like it is.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
What would it be without the missile defense systems in place?
I think the intercept rate is like 20%. What is the death toll with the missile defense?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by northcountry
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
100% of the targets Palestinian are firing rockets at across the border are Noncombatants.
What's the Israeli death toll from the rockets?

Hawkeye
But Hamas sure is trying, as they have stated they want to wipe Israel off the map and I would guess that means men, women and children?? Cheers NC
That "wiped off the map" phrase is Israeli propaganda. Ahmadinejad never said it. Israel, however, has actually wiped a people off the map, i.e., the Palestinian people, and herded them into an open air prison.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think the intercept rate is like 20%. What is the death toll with the missile defense?

I believe the intercept rate is higher, and you know damn well the Israeli deaths would be higher.

The point is that Hamas is firing from behind women and children, with the intent of killing Israelis, including women and children.

Now, are they supposed to just sit there and take it?

Fire at my house, with my Daughter in it. See what happens to your house....I don't care what religion, government, or what the hell you favor.

I have fought under screwed up ROEs, it ain't fun.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I believe the intercept rate is higher, and you know damn well the Israeli deaths would be higher.

The point is that Hamas is firing from behind women and children, with the intent of killing Israelis, including women and children.

Fire at my house, with my Daughter in it. See what happens to your house....I don't care what religion, government, or what the hell you favor.

How about peace talks under the mediation of Egypt, as Hamas has been asking for for a very long time?

PS The total Israeli death toll from these rockets since the start of the recent hostilities is like one or two. And, no, the missile defense system only stops about 20% of them.

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by northcountry

But Hamas sure is trying, as they have stated they want to wipe Israel off the map and I would guess that means men, women and children?? Cheers NC
That "wiped off the map" phrase is Israeli propaganda. Ahmadinejad never said it. Israel, however, has actually wiped a people off the map, i.e., the Palestinian people, and herded them into an open air prison.

Is it really necessary to point out to you that Ahmadinejad is neither Hamas, nor Palestinian?

I guess it is.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
How about peace talks under the mediation of Egypt, as Hamas has been asking for for a very long time?

There is only one kind of peace that Hamas wants, the peace of submission to the Islamic faith.

There will peace in the region when every Jew in Israel has converted to Islam or is gone.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Tracks
You try to kill my women and children and I won't be too worried about yours.
Would you be any different if it was yours under rocket fire?

I can't even come to terms with TRH on this one. Normally I think TRH is more right than wrong, and I'm right with him, tin foil in hand! smile

His stance against Israel is baffling to me.

So all this time I've been mistaken; two wrongs do in fact make a right?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

PS The total Israeli death toll from these rockets since the start of the recent hostilities is like one or two. And, no, the missile defense system only stops about 20% of them.

Didn't Hamas fire rockets just the other day under a cease-fire?

If they (Hamas) quit shooting the rockets, then most likely the Palestinian casualties would drop dramatically.

Only one or two...They ain't good shots, are they? Even more reason to quit picking a fight. Apparently, the Israelis have a workable civil defense plan in place, good EW and Quick-Shelter plans help, instead of firing off ordnance to capitalize on collateral damage.

I'm really not too concerned with exact numbers, I just see someone picking a stupid fight.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by tjm10025

There is only one kind of peace that Hamas wants, the peace of submission to the Islamic faith.

There will peace in the region when every Jew in Israel has converted to Islam or is gone.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...rael-hamas-could-give-rise-to-new-peace/

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

If they (Hamas) quit shooting the rockets, then most likely the Palestinian casualties would drop dramatically.
If someone in your town fires a homemade rocket in my general vicinity, you'd be OK with me blowing up your entire town, your home included? After all, if that guy would stop, you'd be safe from my retaliations, right? I'm only following your logic.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I believe if the guy in my town didn't fire the rocket, I'd not have to worry. If he did, I'd expect a fight, whether they got my approval or not

I've been fired at from places return fire would cause civilian casualties.

Have You?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Although they are all aimed at populated areas Only 30% of the missiles Hamas fires actually are accurate enough to head toward their target . of those 30% Iron Dome has about a 90 % success rate of knocking them out. Regardless just because you have shty equipment and shty aim doesnt mean your less determine to do evil. If you want to shoot at my family while standing behind yours then thats your decision. I would put you all in the same hole in the ground. I find the restraint the Israelis have shown over the years mind boggling.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Tracks
You try to kill my women and children and I won't be too worried about yours.
Would you be any different if it was yours under rocket fire?

I can't even come to terms with TRH on this one. Normally I think TRH is more right than wrong, and I'm right with him, tin foil in hand! smile

His stance against Israel is baffling to me.

So all this time I've been mistaken; two wrongs do in fact make a right?

What would you do, just stand by and let them you kill your family in order not to do that "second wrong"
Misplaced hate must be making some of you crazy.
You would not defend your family if crazy inbred mo fos were shooting at you?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by tjm10025

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...rael-hamas-could-give-rise-to-new-peace/

They will fail. Radical moslems only know one thing and that's what is good for HIM. The only law they recognize is Sharia Law and they get to make the rules as they go. That leaves out about 90% of the rest of us. As long as radical moslems exist in what ever their current form, there will never be peace. Killing the radicals is the only answer.

Talking peace means you are weak and unworthy. They are very much like extreme liberals only with more guns and the desire to kill more often. There is no negotiating. Egypt is just wasting their time. The Israelis are on the right track and they will win as long as the ISIL stays out. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Although they are all aimed at populated areas Only 30% of the missiles Hamas fires actually are accurate enough to head toward their target . of those 30% Iron Dome has about a 90 % success rate of knocking them out. Regardless just because you have shty equipment and shty aim doesnt mean your less determine to do evil. If you want to shoot at my family while standing behind yours then thats your decision. I would put you all in the same hole in the ground. I find the restraint the Israelis have shown over the years mind boggling.

Those are closer to the figures I have seen.

And I'll "+1" the rest of your post.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If someone in your town fires a homemade rocket in my general vicinity, you'd be OK with me blowing up your entire town, your home included? After all, if that guy would stop, you'd be safe from my retaliations, right? I'm only following your logic.

It's not some guy, it's Hamas that is doing this. Not only that but it is thousands of missiles. When your government starts a war you suffer the consequences. Just ask the German people.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Its not one guy with one rocket in one town. Its many guys with many rockets being fired from many locations. All of which believe you have no right to exist. Huge difference in your comparison TRH. Missiles stored in schools? Sounds like more of a community effort to me than one guy.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Hawkeye has a pretty jaundiced eye when it comes to calculating the sincerity of a radical Islamic organization.

Except Hamas. He seems to make an exception for them.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
What is it that everyone has against Israel? Why the hate from here in the US?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (007FJ, 163bc, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 69 invisible), 2,606 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,716
Posts18,475,647
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.