Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

How about peace talks under the mediation of Egypt, as Hamas has been asking for for a very long time?

Yeah, how about those Egypt peace talks?
7/22/14 CAIRO�U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry tried to place pressure squarely on the militant Palestinian group Hamas to end the fighting in the Gaza Strip, saying it had a "fundamental choice" to make on whether to accept an Egyptian cease-fire plan.
"There is a framework available to end the violence," Mr. Kerry said Tuesday following a two-hour meeting with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi in Cairo. "The international community is coming together...because we've seen too much bloodshed on all sides."
Mr. Kerry arrived in Cairo on Monday night in a bid to support the week-old Egyptian government's cease-fire plan for Gaza.

Israel accepted the plan last week. But Hamas rejected it, saying the organization wasn't consulted and the initiative didn't go far enough to end the economic siege on the Gaza Strip.

7/14/14 Hamas says it�s likely to reject an Egyptian ceasefire proposal for the current Israel-Gaza conflict. The militant group said it had not officially received the text of the agreement, but believed it to be "an initiative of kneeling and submission.

By Charles Krauthammer 7/17/14Israel accepts an Egyptian-proposed Gaza cease-fire; Hamas keeps firing. Hamas deliberately aims rockets at civilians; Israel painstakingly tries to avoid them, actually telephoning civilians in the area and dropping warning charges, so-called roof knocking.
�Here�s the difference between us,� explains the Israeli prime minister. �We�re using missile defense to protect our civilians, and they�re using their civilians to protect their missiles.�
Rarely does international politics present a moment of such moral clarity.

PS The total Israeli death toll from these rockets since the start of the recent hostilities is like one or two. And, no, the missile defense system only stops about 20% of them.

Yeah, how about that Israeli Missile Defense System?

�Physicist Postol, a professor of science technology and national security policy at MIT claims a success rate of less than 5 percent. Using mostly evidence from the 2012 conflict and extrapolating the latest data.
The Israeli Institute of National Security Studies and the New York Times claims that the success rate is closer to 90 percent.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tracks
What would you do, just stand by and let them you kill your family in order not to do that "second wrong"
Misplaced hate must be making some of you crazy.
You would not defend your family if crazy inbred mo fos were shooting at you?
The Israelis don't want peace. They want genocidal ethnic cleansing. When their victims respond as any genocidal ethnic cleansing victims would, said response is used as justification for further genocidal ethnic cleansing activity. The whole pattern from day one for Israel has been one of systematic, genocidal, ethnic cleansing. They want them gone, so they prod them till some small reaction is elicited, then they bomb the crap out of them again, all in an effort to drive them out of their land.

If the Israelis wanted peace, they would take Hamas up on their offer for a peace brokered by Egypt.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hamas wants to start fight and then run to mama (UN and others when they start getting their asses kicked)
It's always been that way and always will.
Those people have no honor as we know it, a deal is just a place to start working for another deal.
They're only peaceful when out of ammo.
After this I'm done with you people, I can't understand your thinking. Those people are our enemies as well and someday we will have to kill them.
Finished by God

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va

If they (Hamas) quit shooting the rockets, then most likely the Palestinian casualties would drop dramatically.
If someone in your town fires a homemade rocket in my general vicinity, you'd be OK with me blowing up your entire town, your home included? After all, if that guy would stop, you'd be safe from my retaliations, right? I'm only following your logic.

Here is the real �logic�

Hamas is firing rockets in the general vicinity, trying to blow up as much as they can in entire towns.
Israel is taking out precise targets to blow up as little as possible.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
What would you do, just stand by and let them you kill your family in order not to do that "second wrong"
The Israelis don't want peace. They want genocidal ethnic cleansing. When their victims respond as any genocidal ethnic cleansing victims would, said response is used as justification for further genocidal ethnic cleansing activity. The whole pattern from day one for Israel has been one of systematic, genocidal, ethnic cleansing. They want them gone, so they prod them till some small reaction is elicited, then they bomb the crap out of them again, all in an effort to drive them out of their land.

If the Israelis wanted peace, they would take Hamas up on their offer for a peace brokered by Egypt.

You are not telling the truth about Hamas offering peace as brokered by Egypt. They are the ones who turned it down.

As I have just posted.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Over 80% of Israel's Palestinian victims since the start of their recent attacks are non-combatants, men, women, and children. Over 30% are children.

Breaks my heart that all these closet terrorists and children (future terrorists) are being killed. They must be supporters of Hamas and their ilk if they choose to be dictated to. Either they rise up against their "problem" or suffer their fate.

You can't secure real peace if you haven't won the war. All else is just a delay tactic until the next outbreak.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What would it be without the missile defense systems in place?
I think the intercept rate is like 20%. What is the death toll with the missile defense?

Wrong again...At least you're consistent...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Hamas rejected the Egyptian peace deal, you moronic idiot! Their answer came with more rocket fire.

You can't get by with telling a lie long enough that it becomes believable.
Go back to your spider hole.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
What would it be without the missile defense systems in place?
I think the intercept rate is like 20%. What is the death toll with the missile defense?

Your level of knowledge is stunningly embarrassing. The Israeli intercept rate is 90%, you idiot. The other 10% are rockets they know the trajectory will go into unpopulated areas so they let it go.
You've got to upgrade your Hamas twitter account cause your propaganda is desperately weak!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This thread has full UBER potential.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I would think our US king and his democrat party would entertain the notion of importing some Palestinian children here to bring diversity to our growing Central American population.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Well sir, I think it's time you get a reality check. You are mistaken.

LOL
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
There will never be peace in Israel as long as Hamas is allowed to occupy the Gaza Strip. Hamas and their ilk doesn't value life and you cannot deal with that other than killing them. Their vision of "peaceful coexistence" is killing you first!
There are some Americans who cannot grasp that concept.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

+1

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The "Iron Dome" that Israel relies on is an offshoot of Reagans SDI proposal back in 1983. He was mocked and ridiculed by the likes of Ted Kennedy (dead), Plugs Biden and Long Face Kerry. Shooting a missile with a missile whether an ICBM or a surface to surface was beyond the cogent thinking of these aforementioned dimwitocrats.

Now that we can protect ourselves pretty well, we just let the enemy walk in across the southern border.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

+1

Just gettin' warmed up.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by efw

So all this time I've been mistaken; two wrongs do in fact make a right?

Misplaced hate? Against whom?

I have no idea what I'd do. I don't live in a country established by the UN by forcibly removing violent hateful people who live nearby and wish to destroy me so I don't have to worry about it.

The opposite question could be asked of you; if the UN kicked you out of your house, gave you a refrigerator box in an alleyway across the street while your house went to a foreigner what would you do?

I can tell you this for sure. One side flinging missiles into the other killing women & children to avenge the murders of women & children is WRONG. There is no right side in this conflict. They're both horribly wrong. Anyone who can't see that has undeniable "misplaced hate" in one direction or another.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Yep, because I'm a terrorist, right?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Well sir, I think it's time you get a reality check. You are mistaken.

TRH would need to find a piece of willing puzzy long before he could even begin to opine about 90% of the things he chooses to opine about.

This should be obvious, but I noticed you're from Oregon so I thought I'd explain it for you.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Yep, because I'm a terrorist, right?

I don't think you're a terrorist.

I think you need to get laid.

Travis

Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1234, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 2,279 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,575
Posts18,510,821
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.