Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
He's the real deal...he represents the area of SC where our family farm is located. We need a guy like him for POTUS.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cheerleaders are funny.

When(if) Gowdy actually manages something other than yet another Congressional sideshow, y'all get back to me and I'll support him. Until then, and with him working with Elijah Cummings, he ain't a damned thing other than just one more actor in the .gov kabuki theater.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Is this the evidence you could convict on?

[Linked Image]

Voting in democrats has consequences.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Gowdy isn't the real deal then he is one real smart-ass jack-ass. No one puts themselves at the potential mercy of the IRS or other Gov't agencies -which he has done by his tactics- unless they have their stuff in order and are committed. I like the guy and his straight talk; and I would not want to be facing him under oath.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Well, I for one like Gowdy. He may or may not be President material, but I think he'd make a helluva AG. 1000% better than that POS Holder.......

maddog

Last edited by maddog; 07/31/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by maddog
Well, I for one like Gowdy. He may or may not be President material, but I think he'd make a helluva AG. 1000% better than that POS Holder.......

maddog
^^^This.^^^
He's only one man, but we may be about to see what one man can do against a corrupt and entrenched political establishment.
Most men go along to get along. Let's pray he doesn't, and that he inspires a few more to separate themselves from the DC filth.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by 4ager
If he's working with Cummings, then it's going to be nothing but a charade. Cummings should be indicted, arrested, convicted, and incarcerated; nothing else.

Gowdy is not working with Cummings, but in opposition, and not due to his design.

I figure the FBI continuing to keep the threat of law over Petraeus until 0 leaves office in order to keep him from talking is a sign of the seriousness of the issues at stake. Of course, if Petraeus is charged with illegalities it could drastically affect his retirement situation. I think Gowdy was indicating he will expect the truth from Petraeus regardless of the possibility it could ruin him.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
My fine neighbors to the south did a fine job of electing such a patriot.

As did mine to the North..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Pelosi put Cummings on the committee do do what he does best, obfuscate, obstruct, demonize, trivialize and, most impottant, play the race card at every opportunity.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Calhoun: Despite what at least one dimwitted turd on this thread espouses - America would be MUCH better off if there were 434 more U.S. Representatives just like Trey Gowdy!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trey Gowdy is a champ. He obviously prepares, and as he marches up the latter, he'll do more and more damage. Go Trey!

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Originally Posted by Jocko_Slugshot
Trey Gowdy should run for POTUS.

First he should take Lindsay Gramnesty's Senate seat (and biatch-slap him).

this x 10

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

maddog

my dog just laid something in the yard that would be better than holder of zeros Johnson.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by deerstalker

maddog

my dog just laid something in the yard that would be better than holder of zeros Johnson.

That most certainly would not be the first turn that zeros johnson came into contact with.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Gowdy interviews Adm Mullen as to why he did not question Hillary Clitton over Benghazi.

Last edited by eyeball; 07/31/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Mullen's B/P was probably 180/120 during and after that interview. I hope he blows a gasket and dies.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Trey Gowdy is a champ. He obviously prepares, and as he marches up the latter, he'll do more and more damage. Go Trey!

Wikipedia:
In 2012, he received the Defender of Economic Freedom award from the fiscally conservative 501(c)4 organization Club for Growth. The award is given to the members of Congress who have the year's highest ranking, according to the Club for Growth's metrics. Gowdy scored 97 out of 100, and was one of 34 congressmen given the award.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
If Gowdy isn't the real deal then he is one real smart-ass jack-ass. No one puts themselves at the potential mercy of the IRS or other Gov't agencies -which he has done by his tactics- unless they have their stuff in order and are committed. I like the guy and his straight talk; and I would not want to be facing him under oath.

+1

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

478 members (1234, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 39 invisible), 2,349 guests, and 1,080 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,455
Posts18,529,062
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.