Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I read today that some missionaries are sending back all "non-essential" personnel. That's gotta be quite the conundrum.

Travis

ok that made me ROR

you crack me the F up somedays laugh

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do we have a Surgeon General now or a witch doctor?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by eyeball
High level talks are underway to bring back to the USA (from guess where) two black African US citizens who are fugged up (ill) with Ebola.

Says Greta.

Race should have had nothing to do with this thread, even so they are indeed white you idiot:

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/...bring-american-ebola-patients-to-us-for/

Now, I do agree that they probably shouldn't be brought back to the US unless they are cured. Although, I'm sure that there are some medical planes and facilities here equipped to handle such an event. Tough call, especially if it's your relative...

Last edited by RyanTX; 07/31/14.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
This idiot posted off the first viewing of it on TV. smile

Radio news this morning reported that those of us in the US will probably not be exposed. If that turns out to be incorrect then forgive me for passing bad info.

Last edited by eyeball; 07/31/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I guess this is one way to control the population, if you were thataway inclined. I suspect some in power are, thataway inclined.

study up on the Emanuel brothers.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
You guys ought to check out the book "The Hot Zone" by Richard Preston. Came out in the early, mid 90s. Tells about the origins of ebola and one or two other hemorrhagic viruses. It is hands down the scariest book I've ever read. I always thought of viruses as a form of parasite, but after this book you will be convinced that they are not parasites but rather the PERFECT predator.

Last edited by john843; 07/31/14.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
it boggles my mind that the "ebola" scare has been around for several years. everytime the mass media gets wind of it, they move to strike fear in the hearts and minds of mankind, or at least their viewers.

Ebola happens. advanced technology like fast-flying planes works to get it distributed further and futher from it's initial source. source, you say?

anyhow, this time, about four countries are involved, plus at least two individual Americans. no tellin' what's crossing the Southern Borderlines while we discuss Ebola outbreaks in Africa.

if Ebola is tied to the Muslim takeover, I'm hopeful some African-Americans are raising an Army of cash & volunteers to go over there and shut down the spread of the epidemic.

but, honestly I don't know if Muslims are involved or not. but, we do know that at least two Christians are.

maybe Ebola is God's gift to an over-populated planet like the Jews were God's gift to Christians, that they kilt Jesus so that the gentiles could have a Saviour?

I don't know, but I do enjoy the questions. wink

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Who asked you a question, Gus? Inquiring minds want to know.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Gus is at it again:

[Linked Image]

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
usually a good question helps us to advance, ya know?

I mean, a bad question is one thing, but a bad answer can be very much worse, even apocalytic?

actually, I tend to hold to the belief that all questions are good.

beyond all of that jibberish, can you imagine the death of an idea whose time has come and gone? kinda like the death of the concept of a drug war?

IC B3

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Gus is at it again:

[Linked Image]

After his next post, AS, I think stronger stuff is gumming up the works. wink

At this time I wish to make it clear I am making an observation and am not proffering a question. grin

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
if Ebola is a highly communicable, and deadly disease, I can't understand why the WHO doesn't opt to keep the disease and all affected humans contained?

anyone know for sure why they would approve cross borderlines travel?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As long as Obama greets them with a hug and hand shake I say bring them back and see if we can help them. Of course the CDC would have to isolate them after Obama welcomes them home.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
if the multi-national pharmaceuticals can come up with a vaccine fast enough, and then allow Obama, Russia, and China to order it's dispersion, then the world can be saved, while profits are made.

a win-win for all.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Gus
if Ebola is a highly communicable, and deadly disease, I can't understand why the WHO doesn't opt to keep the disease and all affected humans contained?

anyone know for sure why they would approve cross borderlines travel?

Bingo.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
So after all this, it's OK for the white doctor and white nurse come back to the US for treatment?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
U.S. citizens have the right to come home and get medical treatment don't ya think?

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the spread of Aids, and the spread of Ebola, there are parallels, right?

so, we know the AIDS disaster was averted. so, why can't we use Science to avert the Ebola crisis?

well, we can fall back on the witch doctors, but their success rate seems a bit iffy.

in the interim, I've heard on the street that the Faith-Healers are being asked to participate.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by eyeball
I'm saying there are black (as evidenced by pics on tv) US citizens jacking around in Africa who are deathly ill and us taxpayers are in the process of bringing them back to the US.

You trust .gov?

I don't (you can keep your Doc).

I don't care what color they are. Give them care, over there.

And, stop letting illegals with TB run around in this country.

Far be it for me to rain on anybody's parade...but all the photos I have seen...

Dr. Kent Brantly and Nancy Writebol the two American health care workers in Africa who have contracted the Ebola virus...are both White...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gus whoever is bringing the two white Americans, one is a Doc to Atlanta

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 51 invisible), 2,418 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,455
Posts18,489,729
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.