Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
One sorry ass sonofabich there, they shoulda made him choke on his glasses.

Those Marines should have ripped the uniform off of that poser and left him standing around in his skivvies/sunglasses.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
I met a fellow in Paris once who claimed to have just gotten out of the Army Special forces as an officer. Trouble was he was 24...math didn't seem to add up well. I offered to introduce him to an ex-pat friend who was medically discharged after breaking both legs exiting a helicopter and he had to leave, suddenly.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sorry azz POS that guy was......

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The "Sergeant Major's" uniform is so FUBAR (not to mention his story) that a Private Recruit could have spotted all the issues. Has his rank on a beret flash - wrong for an EM, flash is over the center of his forehead - wrong, is wearing an officer's US and Branch insignia wrong, both medals and ribbons on uniform - wrong, totally screwed up sequence of awards - wrong, unit citation not centered above name plate - wrong, much, much more - a Corporal would have eat his ass for all the screw-ups. The Marine's surprised me when they noted AR670-1 - that they knew the Army reg was pretty cool. What a jackass POS, wish they would have stomped his ass all over the parking lot.

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ps. Rocky, seems I remember reading in either the Legion mag or the VFW mag that the Stolen Valor Act was re-written to comply with the issues that had the original SV Act thrown out. Maybe it has been written but not passed - not sure. B G Burkett's book, Stolen Valor, is an eye opener concerning all the fake hero's (John Kerry and his Winter Soldier co-horts to name a few and also Shelby Stanton who wrote several military history books)

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yall are missing some key points here, but I'll gladly help out.

Yes, he is a POS- someone mentioned that. I agree 100%

1. Just as disturbing is to read the comments on youtube. A lot of assbags are crying "leave him alone he can wear what he want fugg the military, fugg those thugs harrassing him"

Marines are somehow "thugs" to eyes of vast numbers of cheetos eatin youtube Americans.

That is sad to read.

2. Kniggers will wear anything, pretend to be anyone fake or real, saying anything, act like a [bleep], etc. THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET PUSSY. especially "dumb bitch" white pussy.

He's probably got all his family and kinfolk grape-apes at that church duped already.

There ya go.

You're welcome.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wanted to add: I can remember many times being with my dad out somewhere like a grocery store, carlot, or tire place. My pop would come home, swap out his bdus ir flight suit and shower, put on khakis-collared shirt, church shoes even to go the grocery. (Noticed the Marines were in flip flops and shorts-dressed like beach bums- but whatever)

Dad would see some young soldier in a store with his uniform on (which seems like at the time that was not good dress practice) or a soldier with his hat on inside a building or God forbid hat turned sideways or backwards.

The old man was cordial but they'd have a small conversation and it was a subtle bust out soft spoken ending with about a dozen "yes sir" replies. Lol

Now, hell anything goes. I show groups of Army and guardsmen guys hooting and hollering at women inside walmart, acting like gang members, swearing and using profanity loud and in front of kids no less. Usually they are mostly black knuckle dragging types. Have no idea how they made it through basic and it didn't get their act straightened out.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
fugger wearing a blue cord

everyone knows 99% of negros dont go in combat arms jobs nowadays..........................

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I used to work behind the gun counter at a small Long Island gun store with a Marine, and we would often get the fakes coming in to tell us about their extensive military careers in special forces and whatnot. Bill would stay back in the office and listen for a few minutes (giving the guy enough rope to hang himself by), and then he'd come out and start questioning all the details till the guy's story fell apart and he left in disgrace. It was pretty entertaining.

Back in the Viet Nam era it seemed like all the posers claimed to be snipers.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From the guys demeanour, I suspect he has some serious mental health issues and probably needs help rather than an ass kicking..

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hey Pete at least a wooping would have got him to a hospital.

Got to start somewhere. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Hey Pete at least a wooping would have got him to a hospital.

Got to start somewhere. grin

grin grin grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Snyper
Ya I've noticed that just about every politician now is a retired Navy SEAL

Some think they are Seals just because they can balance balls on their nose

John Kerry must be a seal then. he does a good job of balancing somebodies balls on his nose!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
On his chin maybe.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
showed this to the neighbor down the street, he's a black guy, and was in the rangers for 20+ years i dunno his rank, but on memorial day i've seen his uniform and he's got more ribbons on that thing, it looks like a [bleep] tile roof, and a lot of stripes on it. First thing his said was "stupid n*gg3r lol.

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 2,338 guests, and 1,458 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,682
Posts18,493,903
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.