Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ha, a good one for sure W4B

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Originally Posted by bea175
I could care less about what happens to 90% of the people in this world, with Muslims at the top of the list. When someone is trying to kill me and my family they get no sympathy from me and i could care less about what happens to their offspring's . I loose no sleep over any civilian killed in this war, adults or kids. Muslim nits grow up to be Muslim Lice . Keep up the good work Israel, and protect your people.

Then you must empathize with hapless Palestinians endure every single day, unless, of course, you think that they care less about their families than you!

I don't give a rats ass, how or what they think about their families. If these cowards cared for the civilians, then they wouldn't hide their weapons, and their chicken chit asses in school, hospitals and behind their women . I have only two words for Muslims, Puck You.

Don't you think that your egocentricity is part of the problem? If you don' give a rat's ass about what they think about their families, why should they care about ours.

Lack of empathy is not a good thing.

I'm curious: other than MSM, which is entertainment, where are you getting your info about where Palestinians are allegedly hiding their weapons? Do you have a CIA contact?

BTW, I take it that your disagree with Dr. Michael Scheuer.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
You Israel Firsters sure become undone, unglued, and unhinged when any poster dares to question why you believe what you believe, or when a poster offers a position contrary to yours.

Learn Socratic debate and apply it, that is if it's truth you're seeking.

This is about America before all else. My suggestion would be to reread Dr. Scheuer's article again and find fault with it. If Dr. Scheuer is wrong, please explain how & why. I'll read it.

Just as other countries can expect serious blow black should they attack us, we ought to be be prepared for same when we violated our Founding Fathers' admonitions about meddling in internal affairs of other countries.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Here ya go ahole....

bump...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You know Raisuli, SS or whatever other names you've posted with here, you sure have a pair of faux brass balls. I say fake, because anybody can be brave and insulting behind the safety of a computer screen (including myself). You've come here, under several aliases, hurling insults right and left and anybody who disagrees with your bullshit, then you have the balls (faux) to tell many of us that it is US who applies the "Rules Of Radicals".
At least some of us readily admit to hurling insults and ridicule (it's fun picking on idiots like you, TRH and the rest of the kooks here), then when posts festooned with FACTS, you slink away ignoring them.

I post here under my real name, just about everyone knows what I do (or did) where I live etc, in short, I have nothing to hide. You on the other hand, hide under myriad login names, spew your bigotry, then have the balls (faux) to tell us you've never posted a shred of hate and accuse many of us of being in the employ of jews and zionists. You're one big, POS dishonest bigot and arguably, you're the LAST guy, I'm interested in impressing with my less than an ordinary life.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
You need to try Hebrew National's.

You'll change your tune.

Travis

I like kosher bacon.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Since you or TRH wouldn't answer in the other thread:

What exactly should Israel do when attacked? Please be specific.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I post here under my real name, just about everyone knows what I do (or did) where I live etc, in short, I have nothing to hide.

Well, to be fair, not only do I know your real name but I've hunted with you and drank and eaten with you and your family and so have RockyRaab, VANimrod, Isaac, 7x57Steve, EvilTwin, EH76, Hatari and a few others and I know you're who you say you are and what you say you are and I look forward to next time.

While many will not have the chance to meet up to face to face with Campfire and that's fine in many cases but when you do get the chance that validates the member in a way that an on-line understanding can't.

I suggest the use of "ignore" for the noise to distract from the signal.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by from story
Current members of the UN Human Rights Council include China, Russia, Cuba, and Saudi Arabia. Iran and North Korea have been recent active members of the body. So execrable were the actions and abuses of the UNHRC in the past that the body was in fact disbanded in 2006 after the late terrorist leader of Libya Muammar Gaddafi was elected President of the Council.

Originally Posted by from story
the human rights body has to date said nothing about the recent Russian-backed shooting down of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 over Ukraine, nor has it condemned the ongoing mass killings in Syria or South Sudan. North Korea, China, Pakistan, Syria, Sudan, or Iran, all recent or current members of the council, have never been condemned by it.

The UNHRC has never formally mentioned �Hamas� by name, let alone condemned it.

The UNHRC is a laughable zit on the ass of society.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
You know Raisuli, SS or whatever other names you've posted with here, you sure have a pair of faux brass balls. I say fake, because anybody can be brave and insulting behind the safety of a computer screen (including myself). You've come here, under several aliases, hurling insults right and left and anybody who disagrees with your bullshit, then you have the balls (faux) to tell many of us that it is US who applies the "Rules Of Radicals".

jorge, you are a student of Rules for Radicals. Your feigned contempt is additional proof of your phony loyalty to America. You're a Israel-Firster, yet you can't stand being called on it. You're a faux man and even more so patriot.

At least some of us readily admit to hurling insults and ridicule (it's fun picking on idiots like you, TRH and the rest of the kooks here), then when posts festooned with FACTS, you slink away ignoring them.

Hurling insults in a topic of American patriotism is an overt attempt to conceal traitorous status and an overt admission of lack of intellectual credibility. You're good for both.

Following Rules for Radicals and Rule 5, you sling invectives like Hillary slings pork in exchange for votes. And when you received it in RETURN, you whine like Michelle Obama's hatred for America. You bought it. You own it. You wear it.

I post here under my real name, Benedict Arnold, just about everyone knows what I do (or did) where I live etc, in short, I have nothing to hide. You on the other hand, hide under myriad login names, spew your bigotry, then have the balls (faux) to tell us you've never posted a shred of hate and accuse many of us of being in the employ of jews and zionists.

Are you trying to tell me that your Israel-First posturing is gratis? You're a treasonous coward and ain't receiving anything in return for selling out your country? You're either stupid or a liar. But the fact is, you're all over it. Not merely that, consistent with your agenda's manual, Rules for Radicals, you have yet to refute anything, including Dr. Scheuer's article. All you do, just like the radical neocon you are, is sling mud in hopes some will stick. You are a whining b!tch.

You're one big, POS dishonest bigot and arguably, you're the LAST guy, I'm interested in impressing with my less than an ordinary life.

More whining b!tch posturing. You hate it when your outed as a Alinsky's pus$y. And your ordinary life ain't your own. You've sold out the second you took to reading Rules for Radicals.

Try productivity. REFUTE, using proof, reason, and logic, hasbara and Israel's massive propaganda machine, which it is admitted. Tell me Israel has lied when it has admitted that it was American boys to die in its war.

You're a Rules for Radicals Alinsky acolyte. You're a traitor.

Not that you'd know an American patriot:

�It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from his government.�
***Thomas Paine***

Last edited by SansSouci; 08/02/14.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
When the media of the world is against you, you have to do something. Israel, end it this time. Kill-em all and let Allah sort'em out.

This is hilarious, and abjectly wrong. Who would you suppose owns the media?

Whom do you think saw propaganda value in Hollywood films, emigrated from Eastern Europe, and took over Hollywood?

My naive soul, Jews own methods of propaganda.
sheesh, you sound like a skinhead or a muzzy. trying to figure out which

Last edited by gunchamp; 08/02/14.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
ISIS and Hamas are both MUSLIM groups. Al Qaida is a MUSLIM group. Taliban is a MUSLIM group. Hezbollah is a MUSLIM group. Boko Haram is a Muslim group. ALL extremist, and ALL with a track record of indiscriminate slaughter of ALL defeated enemies,men,women,children of ANYONE who they deem not orthodox enough in their view. IF anyone takes the side of ANY of them, then I consider THEM an enemy worth killing. Period.

Never forget hat Israel created Hamas. Israel has a vital interest in sustaining Hamas's viability.

There's no money and no acquisitions in peace. Israel wants war. It needs war. It's got to have war, even if it has to start one or make one up.

Hamas is looking for part time workers.All you need to do is put on a vest and take a stroll in Israel.Its a fun job,you will get a big bang out of it!!! laugh
lol

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
When the media of the world is against you, you have to do something. Israel, end it this time. Kill-em all and let Allah sort'em out.

This is hilarious, and abjectly wrong. Who would you suppose owns the media?

Whom do you think saw propaganda value in Hollywood films, emigrated from Eastern Europe, and took over Hollywood?

My naive soul, Jews own methods of propaganda.
sheesh, you sound like a skinhead

Another Rule 5'er. Call names yet skirt the topic. You don't sound like anything other than a moron, You are a traitor.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Did Israel assassinate President Kennedy? I don't know. And neither does anyone here, not even Rules for Radicals jorge Alinsky.

I do work out with a very wealthly Southern European immigrant who is living large in retirement. He's not too shy of 80. He's certain that Israel murdered JFK because JFK refused to allow Israel to have nuclear weapons. Is he wrong. Is jorge Alinsky, the traitor, right. Who knows? I know that I don't know. However, I can discern a clear motive. LBJ did turn a blind eye to Israel's nuclear program. I wonder what he was paid?

There are plenty of books on the topic, not than any of you traitors would dare to admit that either your traitors or the BS you've bought in to all of your lives is just tha, propaganda BS.

Here's one that might expand your minds assuming it's possible.

Lemme ask you Alinsky acolytes a question: if Israel did in fact murder JFK because he feared Israel with nukes, would loyalties remain with Israel in detriment to the USA?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Tinfoil hat.You are nuts.Dont listen to the voices.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
, You are a traitor.

And you sir are a Coward. you have no credibility here, you get found out for who you are so you start posting under a different name absolutely pathetic, at least when you posted under raisin head you had a smidgen of credibility.

You have no idea what it is to be a Patriot so you have no credibility to call traitor.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You Israel Firsters sure become undone, unglued, and unhinged when any poster dares to question why you believe what you believe, or when a poster offers a position contrary to yours.

Learn Socratic debate and apply it, that is if it's truth you're seeking.

Find hemlock and drink it if you wish to emulate Socrates

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

491 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 222Sako, 160user, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 40 invisible), 2,142 guests, and 1,117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,762
Posts18,476,600
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.