Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Fotis
I come here and I post here because I want to perfect my knowledge of firearms. I am a member of at least 15 forums and I do take notes.
So on all other forums people spread their knowledge freely and with class. Why can not this happen here? Are you a masochist David?

Surely there is a better way of gathering information!

Fotis

You seem to be having difficulty understanding my points, let me try to communicate more succintly:

If this forum were moderated just like every other forum it would be just as devoid of knowledge as every other forum - no thanks.

Masochism would imply hurt - I'm not hurt. The only person I can control is me, and I choose not to get butt-hurt by posts on a hobby forum.

Regards,

David

HR IC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kaleb
You belong to 15 other forums that are moderated more to your liking and still participate here too. Thank you for giving your time.

Anything to help. My pleasure sir!

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Saddle Sore I wish you well. I hope this muzzle brake works for you and gives you many more years in the field. It is mind blowing that a simple question has created 15 pages of acrimony.

Last edited by Mike_S; 08/07/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Canazes9
I come here and I post here because I want to perfect my knowledge of firearms. I am a member of at least 15 forums and I do take notes.
So on all other forums people spread their knowledge freely and with class. Why can not this happen here? Are you a masochist David?

You seem to be having difficulty understanding my points, let me try to communicate more succintly:

If this forum were moderated just like every other forum it would be just as devoid of knowledge as every other forum - no thanks.

Masochism would imply hurt - I'm not hurt. The only person I can control is me, and I choose not to get butt-hurt by posts on a hobby forum.

Regards,

David

So tell me. Do you enjoy Boxer's posts?
Fotis

μολὼν λαβέ

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
#9082633 - Today at 05:45 PM Re: Muzzle brakes [Re: Fotis]

Already answered.

David

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So you're in need of therapy like Boxer. Great! Move to Alaska and spoon with the azzhole!

Anyone who agrees with the way he answers his posts should mate!

MALAKA

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I guess out of 26 thousand people on here you're the only only one that wants to suck Boxer;s lil super lil penis?

μολὼν λαβέ

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
So you're in need of therapy like Boxer. Great! Move to Alaska and spoon with the azzhole!

Anyone who agrees with the way he answers his posts should mate!

MALAKA

I guess out of 26 thousand people on here you're the only only one that wants to suck Boxer;s lil super lil penis?

Good talk Fotis!

Regards,

David

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When my daughters were growing up I told them, "If someone you don't respect says something good or bad it is like the wind in the trees. You hear a sound, but it does not say anything."

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
David I do not take crap from anyone!!

Now if you wanna be friends with uber shorty that is fine But I will not! Unless you are Uber shorty!

μολὼν λαβέ

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Now if you wanna be friends with uber shorty that is fine But I will not! Unless you are Uber shorty!

Fotis,

Peace!

U2 arhidi!

How's the scope?

David

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
kchunthole,

I'll feign my "surprise" thatcha' weren't able to find me "mistaken". Really no need for you to perpetually reiterate,that I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with...if only because that is well beyond obvious too.

Cheer up,only stretched the Faux Ti 243AI to the 1100yd line this afternoon with A-Max. I ran myself outta DD Signature 30mm rings and only had 78MOA remaining on the erector after the 250yd zero via it's "flat" mounts and that'll only reach the 1750yd line. The windshield will stretch that to 1900,so I'm makin' due.

Had the Samtucky to 1200yds on the nose and I'm still hearin' good thangs about 75A-Max.

Good talk and few Hissy Fit better than you. Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

'sore,

So the guy cashing the brace checks,is still sayin' they are "great" and you are still believing it?!? You poor sappy stupid [bleep],you've been fleeced and can't even [bleep] know it.

Now THAT is some seriously [bleep] funny schit!

Wow +P+...bless your heart.

Laffin'!

WhiningMike',

May I suggest a Hurt Feelers Report,Imaginary Pretend Ignore and then more Whining,followed with some fresh Excuses? Laffin'!

I mean...what in the [bleep] else can you "offer"?!?

Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!!!

Kaleb,

You are fixing to be put on Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Laffin'!

Kchuntis,

Ain't it a [bleep] hoot,that only YOU,can keep you from staying stupid schit...but you cain't and you are the ONLY one that doesn't know that?!? Bless your heart.

Few things funnier than someone who "knows" as "much" as you,wielding a Plastic Badge and a Rape Whistle,as they Mall Ninja,then swoon the oblivious buffoonery as their "Trump Card". I'm [bleep] crying,I'm laughing soo hard....you poor,poor STUPID Kchunt!!!

I enjoy your Imagination and it's Pretend,almost as much as you do...though for very [bleep] different reasons. Laffin'! Here's hoping you become the first Do Nothing Kchunt to Whine herself happy.

You go girl!

Laffin'!

Wow.

I'll feign my "surprise" that THE Patented Whining Kchunt move,is to go cramming things in your mouth and ass. Your list of WELL founded insecurities is [bleep] spectacular in it's grandeur. Congratulations?

Don't take much to horn you up and thus the Rape Whistle. You eat crap by the literal schit ton,you Whining Clueless Kchunt. Stupidity is the gift that keeps on giving,as you ohhhhh soooooooooo eloquetly attest on accident,by doing your best.

Laffin'!

'9,

Don't be too hard on Kchuntis. If you take her Imagination and Pretend away from her,she'd have nothing left...but her Plastic Badge and Rape Whistle.

Laffin'!

'diddle,

I too get a kick outta STUPID [bleep] asking STUPID questions,then acting "surprised" when the facts don't meld with their Imagination or it's Pretend.

Funniest [bleep] schit I've read in a longggggg time and the only reason it's funny,is the Stupid [bleep] are honestly doing their very best.

Uproarious hilarity and that's an understatement!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Fotis: I hope that's some good damn Scotch!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So the question has been asked "does anyone enjoy boxer's posts?" I'd have to answer yes to that. Before I found this site I had spent my life since boyhood reading everything the gunwriters put out. I knew more about guns than anyone I personally knew. I came to this site because I wanted to take it up another level and it just so happens that boxer is the guy I've learned the most from here. I like the fact that he's opinionated and lays it out there. For instance, I came here thinking the .30-06 was the end all, be all. Now I know it is a series of heavy concessions and it needs the "suck" necked out of it. The gunwriters never told me that. smile

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Boxer
Really no need for you to perpetually reiterate.....

Now there's some irony for ya. The first time you said it, it was original. The tenth, it was old. The hundredth, it's old and tired.

So here you are, being old and tired by choice, making fun of a guy that's old because he's old. Ain't that rich.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Canazes9

Fotis,

Peace!

U2 arhidi!

How's the scope?

David

David ....

I apologize to you and everybody else whom I may have offended with the above posts. I had a miserable day and Ebola Larry really got to me. Anyway I am sorry guys!

μολὼν λαβέ

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by moosemike
So the question has been asked "does anyone enjoy boxer's posts?"

I will admit, he cracks me up sometimes. Not nearly as much as he cracks himself up though. If he wants to poke at a guy who's a know-it-all or a dumb-ass, it's fair game.

Making fun of a guy who's old, because he's old, is just being a dick.

My hat's off to SS for doing what he needs to do to get back up in the mountains at his age, with his past injuries. He's a tough SOB, obviously. My hat's also off to him for doing it his way. The fact that I'd do it differently is not remarkable. The fact that he's still going at it is.

He's got the rifle back from the gunsmith. It's a done deal. There's zero point in gigging him for his choice now.

Unless you just enjoy being a dick.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by moosemike
So the question has been asked "does anyone enjoy boxer's posts?" I'd have to answer yes to that. Before I found this site I had spent my life since boyhood reading everything the gunwriters put out. I knew more about guns than anyone I personally knew. I came to this site because I wanted to take it up another level and it just so happens that boxer is the guy I've learned the most from here. I like the fact that he's opinionated and lays it out there. For instance, I came here thinking the .30-06 was the end all, be all. Now I know it is a series of heavy concessions and it needs the "suck" necked out of it. The gunwriters never told me that. smile

PT Barnum was right.

"Kiss, find pressure....." Geez.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

PT Barnum was right.

Every time I read one of your posts I think the same thing.

David

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

David ....

I apologize to you and everybody else whom I may have offended with the above posts. I had a miserable day and Ebola Larry really got to me. Anyway I am sorry guys!

Fotis,

No need to apologize to me, no offense taken.

Regards,

David

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (219DW, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 10ring1, 63 invisible), 2,342 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,274
Posts18,486,646
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.