Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If i ever get a Tat it will be on my dick , with the words, Blow Me

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To many look like a ugly birth mark done on purpose.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
yep

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Leviticus 19:28:

"You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD."

What I do with my body is between myself and the Good Lord and no one else. I do, and will do, the answering for my life, no one else.

+1 you will never need to go far to find someone willing to judge you, closest church will do.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I always thought they looked like a bumper sticker on a Bentley.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke 1795

"Give me liberty or give me death"
Patrick Henry 1775
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

"You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD."

For sin shall not dominion over you:for ye are not under law, but under grace.....Romans6:14

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 1tnhunter

For sin shall not dominion over you:for ye are not under law, but under grace.....Romans6:14

smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have way too short of an attention span to come up with a life long thought to emblazen on my body. I have nothing against tats, and like military tats, and some tribal tats. But since I didn't serve and am not a Pacific Islander, it would be stupid for me to get any of those tats.

I've told my kids if they want to make a fortune they should go into dermatology and specialize in tattoo removal. I have a feeling they'll have a life time plus of business when their generation grows up and gets tired of what they did in their youth.

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Got 1 and want to get it removed!

what is it? I'm die'n to know.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by seal_billy

A heart with arrow running through and the single word "Bruce"? smile

I'll leave tats to the exhibitionists.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Billy., even I'm embarrassed to say.., and I don't embarrass to easily but here goes. A 1970's "hot stuff devil". Go ahead folks I deserve a ribbing blush

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I think that tattoos advertise that you have a low IQ and not much education.

If they show when you're clothed, many employers--not just the Army--simply won't hire you, so you take a lifetime income hit.

As they get old and fade, they look like you have leprosy.

I met a guy who had "Julie" tattooed in large fuzzy blue letters on his forearm. What a dunce. What happens when Julie ditches him?

I knew a VP of Production who had gotten tattooed years earlier when he was in the Navy. Poor sap had to wear long sleeve shirts in the plant on the hottest days.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
I have way too short of an attention span to come up with a life long thought to emblazen on my body. I have nothing against tats, and like military tats, and some tribal tats. But since I didn't serve and am not a Pacific Islander, it would be stupid for me to get any of those tats.

I've told my kids if they want to make a fortune they should go into dermatology and specialize in tattoo removal. I have a feeling they'll have a life time plus of business when their generation grows up and gets tired of what they did in their youth.

You don't know how close to the truth you are. marketwatch.com had an article that claims that tattoo removal in the next five years will be a 83+ million dollar business with 30 to 40 year old crowd.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Billy., even I'm embarrassed to say.., and I don't embarrass to easily but here goes. A 1970's "hot stuff devil". Go ahead folks I deserve a ribbing blush

Like this?

[Linked Image]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I think that tattoos advertise that you have a low IQ and not much education.

If they show when you're clothed, many employers--not just the Army--simply won't hire you, so you take a lifetime income hit.

As they get old and fade, they look like you have leprosy.

I met a guy who had "Julie" tattooed in large fuzzy blue letters on his forearm. What a dunce. What happens when Julie ditches him?

I knew a VP of Production who had gotten tattooed years earlier when he was in the Navy. Poor sap had to wear long sleeve shirts in the plant on the hottest days.

You have hit the nail on the head.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
30 years of military service and no tats. This one does get "honorable" mention. eek

[Linked Image]

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

You don't know how close to the truth you are. marketwatch.com had an article that claims that tattoo removal in the next five years will be a 83+ million dollar business with 30 to 40 year old crowd.

I know a noted dermatologist here in Boise who has gotten richer than four feet up a bull's azz just removing tatts from older men, women, and college students who did not want them. He said to me once that he should send Christmas cards to all the tattoo shops here in Boise, thanking them for making him wealthy. laugh

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ironbender

Like this?

[Linked Image]

LOL...yea kinda

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
That's not as bad as the flippin Tasmanian devil!

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That's not as bad as the flippin Tasmanian devil!

I have never understood the appeal of that creature. I find the Tasmanian Devil teeth surrounding the radiators of trucks to be particularly ridiculous.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

120 members (21, 35, 7887mm08, afisher, 257_X_50, 8 invisible), 920 guests, and 851 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,919
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.