-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was waiting for the fact that the "kid" was a baby daddy twice over to come out.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Gotta be the SHOES, the SHOES.

Wow, that's pretty incriminating right there. O, the irony.

I guess the family isn't going to get any fat checks with zeroes when this winds up....bet the ambulance chasers have already dropped them.

The good news from Ferguson.
Despite all the looting over these past days, not one pair of work boots is missing.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
I was waiting for the fact that the "kid" was a baby daddy twice over to come out.

The baby mommas was waiting for the big cash settlement to come from Saint Lewis before they made the announcement.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

I guess the family isn't going to get any fat checks with zeroes when this winds up....bet the ambulance chasers have already dropped them.

Despite all the looting over these past days, not one pair of work boots is missing.

Unbelievable! frown

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by RWE

The baby mommas was waiting for the big cash settlement to come from Saint Lewis before they made the announcement.

They'll still get millions.

The only differnece is it'll be in monthly installments for SS benefits, paid from the SS paid in by deadbabydaddy (yeah, right), and the other regulation benefits.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Who is Saint Lewis and why does he award big cash settlements to baby mommas? grin

P
PWN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Only 2?

How would you like to work in a convenience store in that neighborhood. A person could live of the shoplifting losses the place suffered every month.

Perry

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You hear that? Al Sharpton and crew just left ferguson... Well they got their answers they wanted.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Taking from a article on Fox News

"I am incensed," Laura Keys, 50, told The St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "I can't believe this is the tactic they are using, bringing up a robbery to make the victim look like he was the person who created this whole mess."

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yeah, negroes and commies don't care if he was a lawbreaking thug that punched a cop.

In their eyes, all White cops are bad and all negroes are saints.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

.......ROTFLMA !!!!! smile smile

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The family is upset because the video shows Little Mikey was a thug. They call it character asassination. Well they sure have no problem trashing a potentially good cop. The kid was probably still ampted up from the strong arm robbery he just committed and was not going to take no crap from a cop.

The fact is many of these people are very ignorant or are the most racist group of people you will ever find. The media does nothing to point this out. All they do is stir the pot.

Last edited by kingfisher; 08/15/14.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kingfisher
The family is upset because the video shows Little Mikey was a thug. They call it character asassination.
It's not character assassination. It's character identification.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
People really need to analyze what they're seeing with this media coverage debacle.

It a good first step.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
the last frame of that video needs to be that POS face down in the street, leaking out.

justice is served. and it is a sweet dish indeed.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The little clerk in the store video should have went over to the pile of chit laying in the street and kicked him up the side of his head

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The police chief told the press today that they found the items that were taken from the store in Brown's possession.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
If Brown was white, we wouldn't know his name.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh [bleep] Jesse Jackson is on the scene

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 63 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,444
Posts18,489,584
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.