Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by ingwe
It IS nice to see we aren't the only ones, and that the media doesn't have everyone buffaloed.

It's not for a lack of trying. ^

Not surprising, but even FOX is spinning this thing into some kind of civil rights violation without knowing chit about what actually happened between the cop and suspect.

I wasn't there either but I'd be willing to bet the cop didn't just decide to shoot the guy because of the color of his skin.

The whole thing's f'd up and both sides seem to be hell bent to make it worse.

Race issues weren't issues before Obama.

We have been purposely set back 50 years or more with all the race baiters in the past 2-3 years.

I'm a prime example of this myself. Before all the race baiter driven BS in the past few years, I never even had "race" on the radar. But now that this is shoved down our throats on a daily basis, I am seeing it for what it is... Incitement to not only riot, but to involve Americans in an all out race war, where the current administration has already chosen the winner.
The "current administration" may be in for a bit of a shock.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by coyotewacker
I wouldn't have allowed it more than one day...National Guard...Marshal Law...Curfew...shot on sight...

It started out that way and the media absolutely blasted the St. Louis County police for maintaining order through tear gas, ect. People were howling about the militant presence of tactical teams shooting gas when protesters became violent and out of control. (BTW - so did many here at the Fire). The Govenor of Missouri pulled an illegal action by ordering the State Patrol to take over. The Troop Commander of the local Troop is actually a black man from Ferguson and he put on a dog and pony show marching with the protestors, speaking just like Jesse Jackson literally, pulling out all the local officers and promising peace. After the first night this trooper lied on camera and stated there were no calls for service and no incidents, yet a woman was shot, an officer struck by a thrown brick and a highway patrol car trashed. He got caught in that lie later and stammered something about meaning no "important incidents." Last night he ordered the troopers to stand down which had the effect of there being no law enforcement in Ferguson. Of course that clearly revealed the true colors (no pun intended) of the protestors. There will be a lot of finger pointing today!!!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by coyotewacker
I wouldn't have allowed it more than one day...National Guard...Marshal Law...Curfew...shot on sight...

You should have seen the WTO riots in Seattle, makes this look like childs play...the Cops were told to stand down. While kneegers and anarchist,trust fund [bleep] were tearing and stealing from the downtown stores. They did 650k damage to the building I was working at the time. UFB.

Last edited by okok; 08/16/14.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
What happened to the old days when " looters will be shot". Is it against the law to shoot looters now. Hasbeen

Yes. It is illegal to use deadly force on looters.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe
The rioters and looters don't have jobs, so no loss there. They do however have an income that is secure, so no loss there either, likewise their food stamps, health care, and subsidized housing should all still be intact.

The business owners, those in the community that truly strive to be productive, are punished the most….

Correct Sir!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
What happened to the old days when " looters will be shot". Is it against the law to shoot looters now. Hasbeen

Yes. It is illegal to use deadly force on looters.

Travis

Not in Texas. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I love how Faux News tries to explain there are "peaceful" protesters.

How the fugg can you protest something that isn't known? Get the fugg off the street you lazy fuggs.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Not in Texas. wink

Unfortunately location has little to do with it any more.

And the restrictions on Use of Force are getting more severe every day. I foresee a massive shortage in law enforcement personnel within the next 10 years.

Travis

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am so glad I got rid of my T.V coming up on three years. Just watch the Hawk games at Dad's or Buddies house.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

And the restrictions on Use of Force are getting more severe every day. I foresee a massive shortage in law enforcement personnel within the next 10 years.

Travis

Location has quite a bit to do with the justification of deadly force under state law.

Texas and few other states have specific laws that say you can shoot to protect property. Especially at night. Location where that happens may mean the difference in living free afterwards, or in the penitentiary.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

Not in Texas. wink

Travis

Nah. They'll just hire the same overweight African-American women that the TSA hires now and fill the rest of the spots with illegal-alien "dreamers". On the bright side, rather than paying thousands of dollars in attorney's fees, you'll be able to bribe an officer for $500 or so (like they do in most third-world countries) and be merrily on your way.

Just consider it another "tax"........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm guessing when it comes out as a justified shoot, things might get sporty all across the country.

I hope it does. It's time. I'm tired of seeing how far we will go to placate these people. Time to get down to reality.

There is only so much pushing a person can take before they say "enough", and the fight is on...

One of the state or county prosecutors (I can't recall which) said this case will go before a grand jury to determine if charges will be filed. It's one of the reasons for the lack of info being released. They don't want to taint potential jurors.

There's a lot more to come that will stir up the natives no matter how it proceeds. This is another "Treyvon" that will continue for months and that brings up another point. The "community" wasn't happy with how George Zimmerman's trial turned out and this time they want justice.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Location has quite a bit to do with the justification of deadly force under state law.

Texas and few other states have specific laws that say you can shoot to protect property. Especially at night. Location where that happens may mean the difference in living free afterwards, or in the penitentiary.

You're speaking to the laws regarding private citizens.

A police officer can't witness an individual breaking into a vehicle at 0300 and start shooting. I don't care if he lives in Tejas or California.

Tennessee vs Garner.

Travis

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
This is all just stupid BS! The people demanded that some information be released and they got it, now they're pissed because a video was released showing the 18yr old Thug robbing a convenience store 10 minutes before the shooting. It's kinda like the Tony Stewart incident in my opinion. If you make stupid decisions and put yourself in harms way ... you're at a greater risk to be in a life-threatening situation. When this cop releases a statement it isn't going to matter ... they aren't going to like it.

==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O is a racist POS.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
where are the suicide bombers when you need one?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by bea175
where are the suicide bombers when you need one?

They're just a different shade of niqqer

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yep Jungle Bunnies and Sand Bunnies , not much difference

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I love how Faux News tries to explain there are "peaceful" protesters.

How the fugg can you protest something that isn't known? Get the fugg off the street you lazy fuggs.

I just saw Uma Pemmaraju on FOX "America's News Headquarters" do an in-depth interview
about how many of the looters are coming into Ferguson from outside.

And FOX has this:
�STORE OWNERS IN FERGUSON say police are not intervening when looters target their stores, and that they are forced to protect their businesses, as police confirm that there were no arrests Friday night despite clashes with up to 200 protesters who say they want answers in the killing of an unarmed black teenager.�

Travis

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just watched an interview with a resident who said that last night at about 5:00 am the police left and the looters got busy. She even made a comment about how it's gone from being over the top with the military response to now not protecting businesses and people.

LE is doing everything they can to avoid arresting hood rats and further inciting the natives. It will be interesting to see if this approach emboldens the looters tonight.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 222Sako, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,299 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,291
Posts18,486,921
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.