GB4

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Nice shootin Darren !!!!!

One-eyed, adrenaline pumped, aiming at a moving target, and 6 to the body.

I'd say so too.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can remember back in the sixties H. Rap Brown coming to Jacksonville,FL and holding a rally at the Old Durkee Field he got up before the attendees and held up a book of matches and asking the crowd if they knew what those matches were good fore and then saying to the crowd:

"Burn!! Baby Burn!!!!!"

To the credit of the leaders of the Black Comunity they told H. Rap Brown to get out of town as they didn't need his type gracing their community.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Gus
apparently, there's been a homing beacon set up, and the dedicated to the cause are responding, for better or worse?

I mean, those militia members who are supporting change, has had a call. they're responding.

there's a bit of dissonance occurring. what will Obama do next? anyone know for sure?

F us?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Sounds like he got his head slammed in the door, while trying to get out.

That's one of the possibilities I am wondering about.

Doc, I have evaluated patients with orbital blowout fractures who had been fist punched in the eye. I'm thinking it depends on the accuracy and power of the blow.

Iirc the last I saw was when a oilfield Texan hit a poor sucker from Montanny in the left eye. frown

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Gotcha. Still, working with kids for that number of years would have me counting the days until I could pull the ripcord.

Ya, exactly why I avoid working grin I haven't had to think up new jokes for more'n a quarter century, in fact parents of my students can remember those jokes.

...and if it all gets too much, I only work 185 days a year, plus ten sick days (or more from the log of like four months of unused sick days I got piled up).

All ya really gotta do is like and respect the kids, most times they'll reciprocate, and then things go forward from there.

As to the Michael Brown thing, I HOPE that Cop really does have a permanent injury record like that, and I too wonder why photos of such ain't been released.

I seen a kid walking around with a probable broken orbital socket after a gang fight, he looked like he had a softball stuck under his skin where his eye should be. He was like fifteen at the time, and still throwing gang signs looking for another fight. A pity all that physical grit had to be wasted on something so stupid.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
at least the officer payed him back with a 40 S&W round to his eyeball

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
orbital blowout

Does that mean his eye was hanging out of his head?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
no.

it's like when you kick a door open and the door jam gets all pfukked up.

Something clever here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Orbital bone fractures occur on a lot of arrests after a run or fight when said subject gets his head pinned to the ground by a fat ole outta breath officer's knee!

They come to court whining about it too! Having to fight or chase the perp that is laugh

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve
I really wonder that if this report is true why there haven't been photos released by now.

when I look for "darren wilson fracture" on yahoo, I get multiple websites carrying the story, but it is really only one story, from "the gateway pundit"

Hard to believe nobody else has picked it up, if it is true.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
What's amazing to me is different accounts. Ask the guy who was with the perp and they were running away trying to surrender. Then you see video of the perp strong arming a clerk, hear the officers eye is fractured and all shots are from the front and it just don't add up. This accompliss is absolutely clueless. So is the perps family who only see a gentle college student when he is a druggy robber cop beater.no wonder the kid got away with everything until now.

Last edited by sollybug; 08/19/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BarryC
orbital blowout

Does that mean his eye was hanging out of his head?

No. it means the bones around the bottom of the eye were broken and pushed inward:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowout_fracture

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
A pig vs a niglett ...
At least no human beings were involved.
I feel worse for the poor folk who have to endure listening to both sides professional liars talk about how the cop was in fear of his life and how the niglett was a born again messiah...

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ringworm
A pig vs a niglett ...
At least no human beings were involved.
I feel worse for the poor folk who have to endure listening to both sides professional liars talk about how the cop was in fear of his life and how the niglett was a born again messiah...

GFY...

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^GAME CHANGER^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trump Won!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
FOX now reporting that it is true.
He was beat around the head/face.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by plainsman456
FOX now reporting that it is true.
He was beat around the head/face.

Fox is only reporting what TGP reported. There has been no confirmation of this from any reputable source afaik...Police chief won't confirm or deny.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
A source close to the top brass in the PD,confirmed the injury.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,575 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,283
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.