-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why do you hate police? Apparently you don't want to laud them for all they do for the community. Bet you are one of those haters who want police jailed for having sex with prostitutes so they can build the case against them.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
GB1

O
okie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
O
You and I will never be on the same page. You would never be welcome around me or mine and your not welcome around this fire either. Your expressions are not a part of a civilized society and any of you other "folks" that are too lazy call this sick bastard for what he really is have become too tolerant to belong to proper society yourselves. Tolerance of this kind of behavior is a creeping sickness of itself.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You ungrateful cop hater!!! How dare you Monday morning quarterback these officers. Were you there? No, you weren't. They handled it the best way they knew how. In the case of the oral sex, those officers risked having their genitals bit off in order to give you the safe streets you take for granted. It is the citizens, not the cops who determine how interactions play out so if you don't like how it went make sure you stand in front of uppity little miss "I got raped" when you point your whiney little finger.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...dont-want-to-get-hurt-dont-challenge-me/

"I�m a cop. If you don�t want to get hurt, don�t challenge me.
It�s not the police, but the people they stop, who can prevent a detention from turning into a tragedy.

By Sunil Dutta
Sunil Dutta, a professor of homeland security at Colorado Tech University, has been an officer with the Los Angeles Police Department for 17 years."

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
It's take_a_pee.. one of his many AP's.

You should try to get adopted in to an Indian tribe. If they let you in, your tribal name would be "Two Boys [bleep]" based on their first few minutes of interacting with you and noticing that is what you are as wrong as.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is why nobody believes your green beret bullshit stories..

You're a liar.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by sherp
Why do you claim you support the police, but balk at discussing what all they do and need to be honored for? Would you be willing to have sex with hookers to better society? Neither would I, but police in Hawaii are willing to make that sacrifice for all of us.

I support truth, not a specific group. Not all cops are good or bad. I support the good, I oppose the bad. You should try it sometime.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by okie
A quote from a recent post from this sick bastard...

"Rape is a powerful tool that enforcers need to have in their bag of tricks to keep folks in line."

This kind of sick mentality has NO business here or anywhere and should be squashed immediately by every one that comes in contact with it. If I owned this site he would not be allowed so much as one byte of a toe hold here...
You just don't "get" him. That's his style of critique.

What??? No lecture on "context"?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
This is why nobody believes your green beret bullshit stories..

You're a liar.

The problem is I never made any claim like that. You are totally wrong at best or lying at worst and I suspect the latter.

Since the latter seems to be the case, you wish to lie about me. Is it because I support the police in all they do? The question is, why don't you support them?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Why do you claim you support the police, but balk at discussing what all they do and need to be honored for? Would you be willing to have sex with hookers to better society? Neither would I, but police in Hawaii are willing to make that sacrifice for all of us.

I support truth, not a specific group. Not all cops are good or bad. I support the good, I oppose the bad. You should try it sometime.
First off, there are no bad cops so long as they work with the team. Second, you are either with them or you are against them. It is "The Thin Blue Line", not "The Thin Blue Line on sunny days" or "The Thin Blue Line when convenient".

These cop haters who snuck in to uniform tried the crap you are advocating and look how it turned out for them:

http://reason.com/archives/2010/10/18/americas-most-successful-stop

O
okie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
O
In the case of the oral sex, those officers risked having their genitals bit off in order to give you the safe streets you take for granted.

The only time those officers were in danger of getting their genitals bit off was when your mother was blowing them.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by billhilly
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Sherp is the ultimate sarcastic SOB. I can't understand why you guys don't see it, and take it seriously. He's trying to make a point.

Sarcasm is meant to wound. THAT is its only point and objective. You are confusing sarcasm with irony.

The twerp intends to hurt. Rape is not a laughing matter nor should it be indulged at any level. Take THAT seriously...

I believe satire is the correct term for what he's doing.

Even satire has limits in a civilize society.

As Okie pointed out, Sherp has passed that line.

No argument here, just clarifying the definition. Voltaire he's not.........

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"White popo charged in sexual predator assaults in black neighborhood"

Do not know where this one is from but it has NO place here or anywhere decent folks abide...

Do not know where this one is from but it has NO place here or anywhere decent folks abide...

Lots of things get posted here that are far from "decent".
When it's one of the "cool kids" who posts it, no one seems to care.

If it's one who has been designated a "troll", then the "cool kids' get offended.

Use the ignore feature instead of becomeing a troll yourself

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
O
okie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Snyper

Lots of things get posted here that are far from "decent".
When it's one of the "cool kids" who posts it, no one seems to care.

If it's one who has been designated a "troll", then the "cool kids' get offended.

Use the ignore feature instead of becomeing a troll yourself

Ignoring someone who advocates rape as a tool to be used by law enforcement is NOT the right thing to do.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ignoring someone who advocates rape as a tool to be used by law enforcement is NOT the right thing to do.

Why are you ignoring the fact it is a useful tool? No different than dressing up in black and hiding the face, kicking in the door at 3am, or doing the shock and awe raid over even the slightest offense. All about gaining respect for the badge through the use of fear and intimidation. Nothing wrong with that since it receives bipartisan support and plays well in courts across the country.

Here is another instance where it was going on for quite some time and the officers who were carrying it out received a token punishment which indicates some sanctioning much like sending spies in to another country knowing they are on their own if caught:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...probes-inflicted-male-drug-suspects.html

It is almost a given OKC PD Officer Holtzclaw was not acting on his own since modern officers wisely won't go up against paraplegics in wheel chairs without back up as shown here:

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...wheelchair-over-charges-man-with-assault

and ghetto black women(ie, like the ones complaining about Officer Holtzclaw's techniques) have been know to castrate men with their bare hands:

http://www.cbs46.com/story/18705089/shelby-woman-arrested-after-police

so it is highly unlikely Holtzclaw would have risked going 1 on 1 with these people by his lonesome.

Now, if you came upon Officer Holtzclaw laying it all on the line for public safety and find his assailant has him in the gelding grip, are you going to be a good guy and assist him like any cop in the country would? Or are you going to be an Obama supporter and help the crack whore who is endangering him?

O
okie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
O
I am ignoring nothing especially the fact that you are welcome nowhere and a bald faced liar. It is a lie that you are on the side of law and order. You are a twerp to be pointed out as such, laughed at and humiliated in public. Problem is you don't have the balls to say who you really are hiding behind a keyboard spouting drivel. You wouldn't dare show up in real life.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So you are saying you support Officer Holtzclaw and the Milwaukee PD troops and I don't? WTF dude? We aren't in competition over some girl, there is no reason we both can't be supportive of pro-active policing like that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In the case of the oral sex, those officers risked having their genitals bit off in order to give you the safe streets you take for granted.

The only time those officers were in danger of getting their genitals bit off was when your mother was blowing them.

LOL
You're quite the hypocrite:

You and I will never be on the same page. You would never be welcome around me or mine and your not welcome around this fire either. Your expressions are not a part of a civilized society and any of you other "folks" that are too lazy call this sick bastard for what he really is have become too tolerant to belong to proper society yourselves. Tolerance of this kind of behavior is a creeping sickness of itself.

This whole thread is largely the Pot and the Kettle, with both thinking (incorrectly) they are better than the other

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys still don't get him so you let him get to you. He is playing some of you like violins, or a more appropriate analogy is that he has a lot of you dancing like marionettes on strings.

You can't take his posts at face value. Irony, sarcasm, reductio ad absurdum - I'll let the Logic 101 guys argue which it is, but you can't take them seriously.

Ignore his posts, laugh at them, whichever way you want to deal with them, but to try to engage him in debate or even worse to get mad at him - hell, you might as well write on your forehead "I'm Sherp's bitch".

As an aside, Snyper has it right about the "cool kids". I've seen a lot of dirty, underhanded, incredibly vicious personal attacks on individuals and their families by some here while their gushing little sycophants stand around and egg them on.

Compared to those, Sherp is just sideshow entertainment.

Last edited by Jim in Idaho; 08/24/14. Reason: right, not write

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
I've seen a lot of dirty, underhanded, incredibly vicious personal attacks on individuals and their families by some here while their gushing little sycophants stand around and egg them on.

Compared to those, Sherp is just sideshow entertainment.

Oh gee, I don't think I've ever seen anything like of that which you speak. wink wink wink

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not playing anything. Just not getting the "I support police more than you do" thing when someone else obviously supports the same things I am in favor of.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 58 invisible), 14,806 guests, and 1,099 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,171
Posts18,542,986
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.