-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
still drinking the kool Aid, that the war of northern aggression was about slaves? laugh

Sam......

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
That picture reminds me of my late buggy Vic, and how he said the tooth brush was invented in Livingston Parish, Louisiana. He said it if had been invented anywhere else, it would be called a TEETH brush!

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Stupid southerners wanted to keep their n!!gers which is akin to adopting a rabid dog.

If they hadn't been so phookin lazy and worked their own fields instead of importing all that cheap labor this country wouldn't be in 10% of the mess it's in today.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

That is too good to let lay, I shall steal that.

Thank you.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are you folks aware that only 4% of southerners owned slaves compared to a much higher percentage in the north?

Are you folks aware that there are still "all white" and "all black" schools in the north because of the lack of participation in integration efforts such as busing.

Some of you poor folks are drinking the media koolaid for sure

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/26/14.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
these discussions never end well, do they? smile Even the damn ignorant foreigners feel a need to participate. smile

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
still drinking the kool Aid, that the war of northern aggression was about slaves? laugh

This^^^ The average Johnny Reb didn't own slaves. He may not have even owned shoes.

The war was about a Federal Govt that had already gotten power hungry and wasn't about to allow a large portion of it's agricultural production to slip away.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
When I was younger, I took major offense at these types of discussions.

Now, I just hang my head in disgust.

W.Va., East Ky., western Va., southern Ohio have turned into drug riddled white trash examples of the welfare state. With each day the living situation becomes more barbaric.

The EPA has just about destroyed the coal industry, and with it goes the major source of economic support for the region.

With no more coal workers to mooch from.................

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by smokepole
That's almost as bad a combination as toothless whores.......

I submit that a toothless woman is not a bad thing...... wink

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead

There were guys from NY that fought on the CSA side, guess that makes NY a southern state, following your logic?

Stupid logic on your part. The reverse was true amongst many southerners on the state as well as the family level.

Stupid southerners wanted to keep their n!!gers which is akin to adopting a rabid dog.

Stupid logic Denny? Stupid is you continually coming on here and bitching about your neighbors and all the hillbillies.

Stupid is that you apparently expect something different, but we are always happy to read you bitching about living there. Sorry you had a stroke and can't do a God damned thing for yourself and sorry that you can't find anyone there that wants to do a God damned thing for you.

Carry on

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

There were guys from NY that fought on the CSA side, guess that makes NY a southern state, following your logic?

Stupid logic on your part. The reverse was true amongst many southerners on the state as well as the family level.

Stupid logic Denny? Stupid is you continually coming on here and bitching about your neighbors and all the hillbillies.

Stupid is that you apparently expect something different, but we are always happy to read you bitching about living there. Sorry you had a stroke and can't do a God damned thing for yourself and sorry that you can't find anyone there that wants to do a God damned thing for you.

Carry on

It would appear you are correct about one thing at least...you are most definitely sorry.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
You show me 1) what I said BAD and 2) where I attacked ANYONE prior to being attacked, sheitbird?

Lots of facts and apparently Yankees can't handle facts.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If they hadn't been so phookin lazy and worked their own fields instead of importing all that cheap labor this country wouldn't be in 10% of the mess it's in today.

I suppose that you do all of your own work, now, and depend on nobody else to furnish any help, supplies, ect.

It was the way things was at the time, world wide, and Old Abe did not even free the Northern slaves at the first, just the ones in the South. Y'all sure need to learn about the real way things were. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Few things are as annoying as somebody moving into an area then bitching about the locals. Cut some sign, and move somewhere you can fit in and enjoy life. Or else stfu. [bleep]. Just like all the city pussies that move to the "country" then destroy rural life because they're more than 30 seconds away from the vagisil store.

MAGA
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by milespatton

".............and depend on nobody else to furnish any help, supplies, ect.
miles

Really? You're able to equate slavery as folks just needing help and supplies.......Really?

How many years did it take you to pass the 3rd grade?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Few things are as annoying as somebody moving into an area then bitching about the locals. Cut some sign, and move somewhere you can fit in and enjoy life. Or else stfu. [bleep]. Just like all the city pussies that move to the "country" then destroy rural life because they're more than 30 seconds away from the vagisil store.

dang, you speak the truth.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Really? You're able to equate slavery as folks just needing help and supplies.......Really?

You was the one that brought up "they should have worked their own damn fields." I was just curious as to how lazy that you are, and you did not answer my question. I think slavery was wrong, but that was the way the world operated back then, and neither You nor I can do a damn thing about it. You can sit around and wring your hands and cry, or you can accept the truth about things.

How many years did it take you to pass the 3rd grade?

I had no trouble with the third grade or any other grade. Thanks for asking. How about you? Which grade/grades did you have trouble with? miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
As I've always said, West Virginians may well be hillbillies, but they are YANKEE hillbillies.

Which would make them the cheapest dadblamed hillbillies in existance.

Just try to squeeze a buck out of a Yankee, George Washington comes out blinking at the light of day....

"May the LORD bless you and keep you, may His face shine upon you, may He be gracious and give you peace"
from Numbers 6:24-26

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I think it's just another aspect of the gimme, gimme, gimme mine mentality, and it damn well best be free.
I see it laying their and therefore it is mine for the taking!

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 257Deland
Originally Posted by calikooknic
[Linked Image]

Guy in the back looks like he was playing with his poo poo

Thats "meth mouth". Are all hillbilly's tweakers?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

190 members (12344mag, 160user, 35, 44mc, 2UP, 21, 22 invisible), 1,110 guests, and 961 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,211
Posts18,524,286
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.