Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EZEARL
Wow,we LUV y'all to! LOL

Way too much to try respond to. I'll just say:
-We'll help or do it all for anybody that at least tries to do for their self. I run my chainsaws with one hand,as well as most of my yard work as well clearing, burning brush and for the most part give my guys a helping hand and work along side them instead of sitting on the porch.
-At least try doing things the way we've done it for yrs before judging us(to put it mildly).
-Don't tell us what we can or can't do with our own property I don't because we don't care what you do with yours.
-Be a good neighbor and you'll never freeze,starve,or not have a roof over your head.

30+ yrs ago you could go pretty much go on anyones property and,within reason,do what you pleased as long as you treated it as if it was your own.my 74 YO neighbor said the same thing this morning Still today though,to some folks,change is hard to swallow. At least try to be patient.

Thought I'd throw this in to:
"Since World War II, West Virginia has had more natives serving in the military per capita than any other state."

That's a damn good and truthful post and I agree with you 1000%

Btw, there's many a bridge in our area named after brave WV veterans.

Last edited by 284LUVR; 08/26/14.

284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Just like all the city pussies that move to the "country" then destroy rural life because they're more than 30 seconds away from the vagisil store.

Funny you should say that after recently talking to the best gawddamn carpenter that ever held a hammer and taught Jesus H. Christ how to drive a nail.

18 miles was too far to drive. laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did you ever stop to think that perhaps you're not paying enough to have them drive there and put up with you? It's not the job they don't want, not the money; it's you.

If you are anything there like you are here, I can guarantee that you are already well known.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Like the guy that wanted 600 bucks to hang a door. I'll git right on that one. grin

I have no problem paying 35-50 bucks an hour for good honest work.

284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

If you are anything there like you are here, I can guarantee that you are already well known.

This thread is/ was about fugging Thieves !!!

Sounds to me that you support theft.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You forgot "cousin forkin, sperm burpin" in your title...

284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Sincerely hope that knowledge isn't from personal experience.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Somewhere in a dirt floor shack in West Virginia, some toothless lady is saying to her toothless kid,

"Billy, it was kind of you to help clear that ol' feller's lot. It's a shame; new to town and seems he can't get around too good, I bet he was going to have a time getting it cleaned up."

"Yeah, maw, I know. Who do you know that needs the wood? Shame to see it go to rot..."

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by 257Deland
Originally Posted by calikooknic
[Linked Image]

Guy in the back looks like he was playing with his poo poo

Thats "meth mouth". Are all hillbilly's tweakers?

They look like Russians/Eastern Europeans to me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 300MAG
[Linked Image]

U SURE DO GOT A PURDY MOUTH................

laugh I was just about ready to say, "lay off the kids" ....and then this..

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Ain't WV's state song "Dueling Banjos"

grin

284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I can guarantee that you are already well known.

Yes I am. Bought more than a few boxes of diapers for those that didn't have any money. Also bought the 19 YO neighbor boy a winter coat because all he had was Tee shirt.

Hmmmmmm,.... then there's the guns I keep in my safe because a few can't trust their own family members from stealing them.

A battery for my neighbors 4 wheeler because that's all he has to drive.

Assorted car parts and a meat grinder to make it easier for the mother to grind deer shot on our ground.

A trip or two to the ER to sit with them for the 2 YO.

I've been here 4+ years and get Thanksgiving or Christmas dinners from them every season.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[quote][/quote]deleted

Last edited by asphaltangel; 08/26/14. Reason: my reply was in the wrong place.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
[Linked Image]

They look like Russians/Eastern Europeans to me.

Po Po face doesn't seem too happy.

284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
If 284LUVR wants to start pegging windshields with a pellet gun, he'd best be ready for an azz whooping and/or to be arrested.

Really ? You seem to know me so well.

The landing loader operator identified the guy with the truck and said he was told that I had given him permission.

I'll take care of it my way. Cant stand a thief.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Stupid logic Denny? Stupid is you continually coming on here and bitching about your neighbors and all the hillbillies.

Sorry you had a stroke and can't do a God damned thing for yourself and sorry that you can't find anyone there that wants to do a God damned thing for you.

Carry on

Well aware of my limitations and I lead a full active life enjoying retirement. Stroke ? It is what it is yet frustrating at times.

Scheduled FIVE guys to work the other day. These are guys that have been asking me for work on a regular basis. Only one showed up and that was because he didn't have beer money.

My irritating post is reflected by some of my elderly neighbors that have lived here their entire lives and have nobody to turn to. Common for some old folks to call 911 for the slightest of injuries or maladies because they are afraid.

25 year old guy running the log skidder has a third grade education.

Big drug bust here recently. When the cops arrived the dealers teenage son was caught raping his 8 year old brother in the middle of the dirt road.

Call it culture shock for me. I'll adapt.

I think you're on to something regarding "culture shock". It can be a real challenge depending on your perspective and your life experience. I learned how strong culture shock can be after leaving the Northwest to attend college in the Midwest. I drove home in record time after school let out for the year. ..stopped only once for sleep at Baker City, Oregon. I had a couple of friends that came out and stayed with me so they could work in harvest. They were shocked at a few things out here as well. smile

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

That explains a few things, there are a few around here that have the same affliction coupled with scratches and sores all over them.

And strangely enough they are mostly young women.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

There were guys from NY that fought on the CSA side, guess that makes NY a southern state, following your logic?

Stupid logic on your part. The reverse was true amongst many southerners on the state as well as the family level.

Stupid southerners wanted to keep their n!!gers which is akin to adopting a rabid dog.

Stupid logic Denny? Stupid is you continually coming on here and bitching about your neighbors and all the hillbillies.

Stupid is that you apparently expect something different, but we are always happy to read you bitching about living there. Sorry you had a stroke and can't do a God damned thing for yourself and sorry that you can't find anyone there that wants to do a God damned thing for you.

Carry on

It would appear you are correct about one thing at least...you are most definitely sorry.
sorry and ignorant. It's booming in WV. Just not with coal. Open your eyes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

grin
Yeap. So I sujest you stay the hell out.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Toddly
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

grin
Yeap. So I sujest you stay the hell out.

A WV hillybilly boy runs into his house and proclaims, "I've found the girl that I'm gonna marry! And she's a virgin!"
Incensed, his father pounds his fist on the table.
"There ain't no way you'll marry that girl! If she aint' good enough for her own family, she ain't good enough for ours."

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

660 members (16gage, 12344mag, 117LBS, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,933 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,736
Posts18,495,001
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.