Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Steelhead
And they stand in line to register their guns. Pretty sure it would be a piece of cake to walk 90% of the white population into ovens.

My close friends will fight. But of course they are all vets and gun people. I live in my little world of hillbillies.

You might be right about 90% laying down. It is hard to judge the people of this nation anymore... They seem to have voted for BHO twice.

This is a sad story. Needless tragic death.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
GB1

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Boils my blood.

NBN

Something clever here.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yeah, they were killed by political correctness, alright. Young white people are programmed to believe that a sense of danger associated with being in the presence of blacks is an exhibition of racism, and they've been conditioned to banish any hint of racism from their consciousness. So, when their instincts kick in and say to them "Danger, Danger," they suppress such thoughts as racist (and therefore, "irrational") and do the opposite of what their instincts tell them, resulting in situations like this. The media blackout on who's committing the vast majority of interracial violence is part of the conditioning.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by slumlord
Just an observation: where were the police when loiterers swell to these numbers? Just a vigilant patrol would notice 400 neegars at 2am in one spot it usually has the potential energy for any number of bad things

But then again, I see police drive passed motorists trying to change tires, motorists broke down, cars at red lights flicking cig butts out, kids jumpin around in back seats and cops driving along with them in the same flow of traffic.

Police I see (and I'm always watching) ARE NOT watching. I honestly don't know wtf they are doing. And just whom it is they actually serve.

+1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Even if 90% lay down, there will still be 30,000,000+ who didn't.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Government is hugely responsible for propagating the myth of racial harmony. Black on white crime exponentially exceeds the converse. Worse, government has created the environment that facilitates harming the innocent, nearly always Caucasians, and then denies them ability to protect themselves.

Racist blacks are the secondary problem. A government that resembles a criminal syndicate is the real problem.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
That ever happened to one of my kids, the result would make Bronson's Death Wish series look like Mary Poppins.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Common sense tells you crowd dispersal is needed in situations like that. Where is/was it?
After 200 incidents reported previously, I'd be looking at the police department right along with McDonalds.

LOL
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I am deeply saddened and Angered by what happened to these innocent White kids!
No Justice - No Peace!!
This SCREAMS V E N G E N C E
30,000,000 + 1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I would say it was pretty poor judgement to stop at the McDonalds with 400 blacks running around.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Common sense tells you crowd dispersal is needed in situations like that. Where is/was it?
After 200 incidents reported previously, I'd be looking at the police department right along with McDonalds.

The manager ar McDonald's was hosting "hip hop" parties at the store. The crowd was welcome there. That was part of the reason for the large award. There is nothing illegal about that.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Yeah, no way I would of pulled in there. Learned early in my Army career that large groups of them was bad news.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RickyD
That ever happened to one of my kids, the result would make Bronson's Death Wish series look like Mary Poppins.

Yes...

Something happens that has any chance of a racial connotation to a black person and riots, looting, public funerals, etc occur....even if the original event wasn't truly racially motivated.

Something that is truly a racist hate crime happens to a white person and everything race related is swept under the rug. White's don't riot, loot, cause a massive uproar...etc... ...because we follow the law.

If something like that happened to one of my kids I'd consider my life forfeit. McDonald's $ would be of no interest to me. The racist scum that committed the crime are what I want and I'd want the crime to be recognized for what it was.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Just an observation: where were the police when loiterers swell to these numbers? Just a vigilant patrol would notice 400 neegars at 2am in one spot it usually has the potential energy for any number of bad things

But then again, I see police drive passed motorists trying to change tires, motorists broke down, cars at red lights flicking cig butts out, kids jumpin around in back seats and cops driving along with them in the same flow of traffic.

Police I see (and I'm always watching) ARE NOT watching. I honestly don't know wtf they are doing. And just whom it is they actually serve.

+1

I must be clairvoyant. Somehow I knew your idiotic "+1" response would soon follow....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Fireball2

The manager ar McDonald's was hosting "hip hop" parties at the store. The crowd was welcome there. That was part of the reason for the large award. There is nothing illegal about that.

Understood. I can imagine being a pro-active police chief thinking, "We have too many calls to that location, I think I need to contact McDonalds Corporate, and let them know they have a liability there, and we have a public safety issue."

I know, naive.

LOL
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I would say it was pretty poor judgement to stop at the McDonalds with 400 blacks running around.

When it comes to blacks, white kids have been systematically programmed to banish that kind of judgment from their minds as racist.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

When it comes to blacks, white kids have been systematically programmed to banish that kind of judgment from their minds as racist.

Not me, no way would I stop there

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI

+1

I must be clairvoyant. Somehow I knew your idiotic "+1" response would soon follow....
so what exactly are you contributing to this discussion?

Nothing ?

ESAD

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by passport

Not me, no way would I stop there
Racist!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Just an observation: where were the police when loiterers swell to these numbers?
+1

Well, according to Sherp, most of them are probably out looking for chicks to rape....

As to the OP...as soon as I started reading it, this came to mind...

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 51 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,899
Posts18,518,456
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.