Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pete E Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Read a report on another forum that a number of USAF planes normally based in Australia are being "dispatched" to destinations unknown.

It seems speculation on the local Australian news channel is that they are being readied for use against ISIS and that it is just part of something much larger?

I should add, I don't have any links or any other details, and I 've not heard anything on the news over here and this may just be net "shuttlebutt"..

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I've observed the locally based B-52s have been getting a lot more flight time lately. Warming up? Maybe.

Last edited by websterparish47; 08/28/14.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
More than the usual AWACS traffic around my neck of the woods maybe a dress rehearsal up and coming...

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Pete E Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like somebody is likely to be rummaging about in a USAF stores, looking for a big 'ol can of "Wuppass"! grin

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

It is tucked in there behind the bottle of annihilation, right next to the old packet of stomp-em, better check the use-by dates though as they may be as old as the out-of-date "political nerve".

God knows I pray I am wrong, and the Yank Government has finally stopped attempting to be everyone's friend.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Pete E Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
James,

Have you heard anything about the supposed sudden departure of these planes?

Regards,

Peter

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

No Pete, I am too far removed from anything here...but if the buggers want facilities and a staging platform I am pretty sure we will oblige.

And you can be pretty sure that if the Yanks commit then yours and mine will be tagging along as well...as it should be in this case.

ps, I personally think Melbourne would make an excellent landing strip.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I hope we wage a relentless campaign of hell on that filth!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I hope we wage a relentless campaign of hell on that filth!

I hope we have the assets in place to sustain a relentless campaign as surgical strikes just don't cut it anymore.

Woody
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

No...you won't.

I would be very surprised if ISIS doesn't scatter to the winds and let the locals take any heat, hopefully the various Government departments involved finally get off their collective arse and quietly hunt down the creatures that are fighting, from there, here, and Great Britain, and quietly rescind their citizenship.

Going on from there they can then kick every foreign cleric of all denominations/configuration out on their collective arse as well.
(We can keep the ordinary family minded couples that want to contribute to a better world).

Next would be to track down every political sympathiser in public office and send them to the Middle East as well...they like it so much they can have it.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
looks like the Brits bowed out of 'helping' this time around.

Sam......

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

If you think the Poms won't have some of their sneaky-beakies wandering about then you have another think coming.

That lot at Hereford are painted with the same brush as our lot at Swanbourne.

Pete E Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART

If you think the Poms won't have some of their sneaky-beakies wandering about then you have another think coming.

That lot at Hereford are painted with the same brush as our lot at Swanbourne.

We apparently had boots on the ground monitoring the "delivery" of the "humanitarian supplies" and there was also a number of Tornado's deployed to carry out over flights for the same reason.

Add to that M15 are supposedly trying to establish who beheaded Foley so I suspect there is plenty going on both sides of the border, albeit quietly for the moment.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

It is a given that both lots end up being as silly as wheels from spending too much time in places they shouldn't really be...but they are useful for the quiet work.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It is a given that both lots end up being as silly as wheels from spending too much time in places they shouldn't really be...but they are useful for the quiet work.

Are you suggesting that ISIS be permitted to spread its plague throughout the ME without intervention?

Woody
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem

Are you suggesting that ISIS be permitted to spread its plague throughout the ME without intervention?

For a start Pete and I were talking about the lot at Hereford and Swanbourne.

If you wish to get a bug up your arse about something or other we were not talking about then you go right ahead.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

For a start Pete and I were talking about the lot at Hereford and Swanbourne.

If you wish to get a bug up your arse about something or other we were not talking about then you go right ahead.

No bug just your thoughts on my question..

Woody
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

No bug just your thoughts on my question..

Okay, you want my thought you insufferable [bleep].

You got it.

Every single one of the bastards should die as quickly and quietly as possible, every one of the Westerners that are fighting for them should die just as quick, their families that support them and the [bleep] that financed them should also die, as should the political [bleep] that have ever given them sympathy and/or solace.

Every single newspaper/television filth that has said a kind word of support or understanding should be dragged out and kicked to death in the street.

The same should also apply to all the religious freaks that keep making excuses for them.

And the quicker that sansouci muslim [bleep] dies the [bleep] better as well.

And all should be done before I wake up from a restful sleep in the morning.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

And if the world were just then it would be the Islamic nations themselves that should be leading the way to getting rid of the murderous ISIS filth.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I'd be interested in knowing if he US strikes recently in Iraq landed od any Isis or was it just for show.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (02bfishn, 1Longbow, 1234, 1lessdog, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 59 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,570
Posts18,491,864
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.