Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Like "finding" Obama for President.

Read that again.

Hint..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
People buy rifles for different reasons- Some like the old winchesters for nostalgia, nothing wrong with that, no bodies business but their own. Big stick buys rifles to fuel his hobby of mocking and insulting people.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cheer up...noone could mock/insult you better than you can,by simply doing your best. Read that again.

Joe Average ain't very bright,as you obliviously attest..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
My intelligence wasn't the topic of my post, Larry, it was the difference in people's reason for buying guns, and your rather childish love of mocking and insulting people. Obviously, you can't address that issue straight on, can you?

Last edited by Royce; 08/30/14.
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Cheer up...noone could mock/insult you better than you can,by simply doing your best. Read that again.

Joe Average ain't very bright,as you obliviously attest..............

Sad and pathetic.. he leads the league...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Royce
My intelligence wasn't the topic of my post, Larry, it was the difference in people's reason for buying guns, and your rather childish love of mocking and insulting people. Obviously, you can't address that issue straight on, can you?

You are at the mercy of your "intelligence",which very obviously does you no favors.

I do not feel compelled to apologize for stating facts,in regards to wares I'm more than a whole bunch familiar with. Read that again. You haven't the faculties to process same,but luckily you can Whine...if only because it's funny.

There were/are streets full of Clueless Absolute Dumbphuqqs looting/pillaging,under the full conviction of their grey matter,that they are on the "right" path(as you think you are). I'd state simply,that facts would preclude my embracing such dumbphuqqery,despite those heartfelt emotions of the oblivious. Read that again.

Not all wares are equal and folks who "know" as "much" as you,will always be better served in asking question,than in giving "answers".

It'd be rude of me to condone someone to Polish Turds,let alone nudge 'em along well beyond their means in the procurement of same. Read that again.

Kudos on the Estrogen Levels,as that was a Bitchin' Rant!

Pun be intended.....................(hint)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are doing "great".

Laughing!................

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
No one rants and/or whines more than you, Larry

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
And pick one thing, one single thing that I have posted that is in error-

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tell yourself,that which you most need to hear...and rest assured I've the shoulders for the job. Laughing.

I speak matter of factly,because facts matter. Hint.

PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further in your incredible Stupidity and will use words small enough,that even you can understand.

That'd be a Two Dog Dare.

Laughing!.................

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Don't ask him how a Model 70 .300 H&H has failed him either.. His experience with his mod. 70.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Like the fact(s),that you "think" you've the "intelligence","experience","knowledge" and "results" to have a phuqqing clue?!?

Bless your heart,you are doing "great"!.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mike_S

Don't ask him how a Model 70 .300 H&H has failed him either.. His experience with his mod. 70.

You amazingly STUPID phuqqers are a hoot!

PLEASE be sure to copy/paste what the voices in your head are telling YOU that I cited. It WILL be FUNNY! Add to same,the notion that you "think" I've never seen/shot a 70(of any iteration),to extrapolate in conjunction to other platforms. Laughing!

I said simply(because they are FACTS),that the wares cited are heavy mechanical concessions,as well as ergonomic concessions,along with Performance concession due case design. Read that again and tell yourself that you can keep pace. Laughing!

Blued/Walnut is a phuqqing joke,as are belts and especially due the fact that bullets matter more than headstamps,with few things being more maligned than a 300H&H in a POS Pre'64 Winny. Read that again.

If only for starters.......................

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You are marvelous at not answering questions.. Wow you saw and handled some huh.

I forgot you have seen everything but air and done everything but die.

Last edited by Mike_S; 08/30/14.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tell yourself that which most bolsters your Pretend and ignites your Imagination...then PLEASE don't forget to share those "experiences".

Laughing!

54's,Pre-64's,Transition's,Post PF's,Post Classics(Blued and S/S) and Post CRPF's are things I've only read about and lived vicariously,through "all" that you "do".

Laughing!.............

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Tell yourself that which most bolsters your Pretend and ignites your Imagination...then PLEASE don't forget to share those "experiences".

Laughing!

54's,Pre-64's,Transition's,Post PF's,Post Classics(Blued and S/S) and Post CRPF's are things I've only read about and lived vicariously,through "all" that you "do".

Laughing!.............

Still not an answer.. pretty lame as usual.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cite the fact,that troubles you most.

Laughing!

Shoulda added Pre-War's too. Then if only in the interest of conversation,have only suffered '70's in "ADL","BDL" and DBM.

Just saying.................

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Still no answer..nor will one be forthcoming.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Slavek,

Congrats on picking up a nice rifle in a venerable chambering. My money says that once you have it in hand and start working with it, you will like it. Being left handed, a couple years ago I set out to build a Left Hand clone of your rifle.

Started off looking like this:
[Linked Image]

Eventually ended up looking like this:
[Linked Image]

Look forward to seeing pics of your rifle when you have it in hand.

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (badwolf, BDR1, batch, BB3, 7mm_Loco, 9 invisible), 1,464 guests, and 871 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,056
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.