Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Like I always say, the 2nd Amendment, the provision that gives every American the right to keep and bear arms, is blind and stupid. In its relentless pimping for the gun industry, the NRA has unleashed an avalanche of deadly weapons on this gun-crazy country. Just as protects access to weapons for cops and hunters, it also protects access to weapons for domestic abusers, mental patients, jerk-offs on the no-fly list, all-around dim bulbs, and now little children.
As the father of a sweet, smart nine-year-old daughter myself, the latest example of gross excess is the image of that pony-tailed New Jersey girl accidentally killing her gun range instructor. It is obscene and uncivilized to let a third grader shoot a fully automatic Uzi machine gun. What was she training for, revolution? Invasion? Service in the coming post-apocalyptic social disorder? Stupid, but just another of countless examples of how far into insanity we have let the gun nuts push us.
-Geraldo Rivera, via Facebook August 28, 2014

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
He is one to talk about Pimping out
That is exactly was he is a media Pimp. POS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pphukk him, the cat that dragged him in, and the horse they all rode in on. The 2A has nothing to do with that SOB nor the idiot that got stitched showboating in front of an affluent "tip me huge because I let your kid do this" family,

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just another one of Fox's progressives

Sam......

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Bea175: What do YOU think of geraldo riveras comments?
I'll tell you what I think of them!
geraldo rivera is simply a liberal turd burping up ignorant statements!
And as everyone knows, turds are useless - whether self described as turds or self evident as turds - turds are just useless/worthless!
This 9 year old with the Uzi incident is not going to go away (as I predicted here in the original posting regarding this incident) any time soon!
When I shook the hand of the Republican candidate for United States Senator from Montana today I relayed to him I was prepared to work for him and I was VERY pro-Second Amendment.
He thanked me and then marched on, in our local Labor day Parade.
Long live the Second Amendment.
Flush turds - they are useless (including geraldo rivera).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
geraldo is blind, stupid AND ignorant. He's nothing but another media pimp POS.

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

TOKEN progressives, so they can claim to be "fair and balanced"....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks to several hurricanes, I know Geraldo. He is a prissy little queer.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
"The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once." -- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by bea175
Like I always say, the 2nd Amendment, the provision that gives every American the right to keep and bear arms, is blind and stupid. In its relentless pimping for the gun industry, the NRA has unleashed an avalanche of deadly weapons on this gun-crazy country. Just as protects access to weapons for cops and hunters, it also protects access to weapons for domestic abusers, mental patients, jerk-offs on the no-fly list, all-around dim bulbs, and now little children.
As the father of a sweet, smart nine-year-old daughter myself, the latest example of gross excess is the image of that pony-tailed New Jersey girl accidentally killing her gun range instructor. It is obscene and uncivilized to let a third grader shoot a fully automatic Uzi machine gun. What was she training for, revolution? Invasion? Service in the coming post-apocalyptic social disorder? Stupid, but just another of countless examples of how far into insanity we have let the gun nuts push us.
-Geraldo Rivera, via Facebook August 28, 2014

Sometimes I feel like the 1st Amendment is "Blind and Stupid", but I'd be the last one to silence the stupid because I "feel"......

I'd wager the 1st has a lot more money, pimps, whores and liars under its sanctity than the 2nd could ever scratch....I also think its a hell of a lot more dangerous when pickers and choosers like Gerry abuse it.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Bea175: What do YOU think of geraldo riveras comments?
I'll tell you what I think of them!
geraldo rivera is simply a liberal turd burping up ignorant statements!
And as everyone knows, turds are useless - whether self described as turds or self evident as turds - turds are just useless/worthless!
This 9 year old with the Uzi incident is not going to go away (as I predicted here in the original posting regarding this incident) any time soon!
When I shook the hand of the Republican candidate for United States Senator from Montana today I relayed to him I was prepared to work for him and I was VERY pro-Second Amendment.
He thanked me and then marched on, in our local Labor day Parade.
Long live the Second Amendment.
Flush turds - they are useless (including geraldo rivera).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Are you special enough to want a f'kin' cookie?

It sound a like Daines disregarded you as fast as anyone else with a brain cell.

Go figure that, huh?

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
He also says he's an R but his one and only schtic is how all other R's are basically stupid racists. Big phony. TV goes on mute everytime he speaks.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Personally i'm not sure Geraldo is even a legal US Citizen. Looks like a wetback to me

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by ltppowell

...not to mention a first class maroon. Always was. Always will be.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
How about how far into insanity we have let the media push us??

Ph*uck the little wimp!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀Ën labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Originally Posted by Seafire

TOKEN progressives, so they can claim to be "fair and balanced"....

Precisely

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Can anybody tell me if this azzhole has ever won any awards for his intelligence??? Just another media parasite.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The ones that are usually pissing on the Second Amendment always seem to be the same ones that are ABUSING the First Amendment...

Ever notice that?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bigfoot
He also says he's an R but his one and only schtic is how all other R's are basically stupid racists. Big phony. TV goes on mute everytime he speaks.

"Claiming" he was a Republican, is probably done so he could get his job at FOX after being dumped by about every other network out there...

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
A pot head with air time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1936M71, 1Akshooter, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 58 invisible), 2,379 guests, and 878 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,803
Posts18,496,365
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.