Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
So if it isn't a Montana it's schit? You are a sad person. I feel sorry for you. You can't even let someone else enjoy a new rifle? I don't give a crap what you say. I have a Montana Rifle Co., a Interarms 6.5-06 and a Montana in 7-08. All of those rifle shoot sub MOA. I also have a Savage LRP in 260 that will shoot under an inch at 300. It's bone stock. I know it's a Savage so it must be a piece of crap. Funny how it shoots that well being junk and all. Maybe, just maybe, there are other rifles in this world that shoot as well as a Montana. I've heard more horror stories about Kimber QC than I have ever heard about Savage.
Hint....
Patrick

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left....
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ain't it a fascinating constant,that the "merits" of what you "hear" is a function of what you "know","do" and "see". Bless your heart...you poor poor STUPID phuqq.

Now might you do me a favor and clarify,on whether you were bitching or "bragging"? Sounds like you are a REAL "hard charger".

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
That doesn't even make sense. Hard charger? What? I said I owned the rifle that you pimp. I like it but there are others that do just as well. You are just weird. You never directly ask or answer a question. It seems like everything you write is just disjointed rambling insults. Perhaps you need your meds adjusted?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetheart,

You find yourself yet again,in the unfortunate reality of being at the mercy of your means,faculties and comprehension. It do add a bit more dramatic Hilarity Flare,that even someone as phuqqing stupid as you,thinks them things are hilarious(though obliviously). Laughing!

Might I suggest you shut the phuqq,quit trying to "think" for yourself,take notes and simply apply same.

Hint.

Thank me later!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
And more insults and disjointed stupid disguised as wisdom. I would need a closed head injury to become as "smart" as you believe yourself to be.
Patrick

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Find me "mistaken".

PLEASE consult lots of others by PM,to "arrange" same. Laughing!

You Clueless Whining Kchunts are a hoot!...................

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I never said you were "mistaken", I said you were weird. I don't need to PM anyone. I just don't understand why you feel the need to troll. You seem to believe, falsely, that your opinion is fact. It's not, it's just another opinion. There are quite a few rifles that work just fine. You seem to bring up "hard use" a lot, Mausers and Mdl 70s are all pretty damn successful designs that have stood the test of time. Blue steel and Walnut put a ton of meat in the freezer long before you were born. Quit trying to reinvent the wheel.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Find a fact that's "mistaken"...it WILL be phuqqing funny!

Yep,Blued/Walnut is the pinnacle.

Laughing!...............

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
OK dumbass, I never said you were mistaken. I never said that blue steel and walnut were the pinnacle. I am trying to make the point that there is more than one way to skin a cat. Quit trying so hard to prove how much smarter you are, it isn't working. You also seem to be assuming that your opinion is fact. It ain't, again it's just an opinion. Whether I agree with your opinion is irrelevant. I like my Kimber, but I don't believe that it is the pinnacle. It's a slightly modified Remington with a model 70 safety. It's a good walking rifle but not what I'd pick for a bean field. Different rifles fit different situations in the field. And even "hard use" rifles break down. Hard as that may be to believe. That's why I always bring a backup. Learned that in Boy Scouts, Be Prepared.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Stupid is never smart.

Do tell about your "harrowing" Bean Field "Pursuits". Knock it of the park and cite,how "far" a Montucky will reliably "go".

Laughing!.................

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Could you be a bigger Dbag? I feel no need to tell you about my hunting pursuits. I don't care enough about you. You are now the first guy I have ever put on ignore on this forum. Congrats,
Patrick

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
WooooHooooooooo...the "dreaded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,the highly "esteemed" "I don't care" Ruse and tears.

I'm phuqqing crying I'm laughing soooooooooo hard!!!...............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My long range hunting rifle is a 300 win mag built on a 700 action. Rock 24' 10 twist 5R near Sendero contour and built to swallow a 208 amax at max mag length. 12x SS in talley lw about 11# all in. A montana would be hard pressed to follow suit for the intended purpose..no fun to pack though..grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Montucky Whizzum's wear a 3"box and that'll digest a 208. Hint.

Read about the 7Whizzum Montucky,but have as of yet,to see one.

Seems like they'd shine with 175NPT's!...............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Montucky Whizzum's wear a 3"box and that'll digest a 208. Hint.

Read about the 7Whizzum Montucky,but have as of yet,to see one.

Seems like they'd shine with 175NPT's!...............

You should have one...208 and you'd not go back to them varmint rifles...I'd up the oem contour a bit though

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Never even seen one.(grin)

Thinking I'll slight the Montucky contour,on my next..............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think you probably told Mama a short fat one was as good as a long one ...a few too many times. It ain't. Hint.. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I needn't say anything.

My "trouble" is...I've got both chamberings/bullets.

Hint................

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Someone is on social assistance with internet and a thesaurus. What a lovely combination for the contributors of the world to endure......

To the OP, great grab and I hope you enjoy the fine piece of history. Mine particularly likes 180 NBTs and Partitions with H4350.

AF
Let your work be shown to your servants, and your glorious power to their children.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Like a phuqqing Kanuck would have a clue in regards to money growing on trees!

Tough to trump the humor of a phuqqing Ping Pong Ball "endorsement".

Hint.

Laughing!................

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

490 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 39 invisible), 2,147 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,125
Posts18,483,808
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.