Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
[quote=asphaltangel]I suffer from fatigue, but I doubt it's from a bunch of negroes. We just don't have many of them running around here and the ones we do have seem to embrace a work ethic. I do get very tired about blacks always whining and whites always getting accused of being racist in different parts of the country. The poverty pimps have them all wound up about nothing. Once the blacks got out of Louisiana after hurricane Katrina, they found out there were places in the country where blacks and whites got along and actually like each other. That's why most didn't go back after they rebuilt.

BS, Houston would love to send their share back.]

GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by ingwe
We have Obama to thank for some of this. He has created divisiveness between the races that I haven't seen/felt/experienced since the 60s�
I didn't have NF four years ago�Ive got it now�..

I was born with it.

But my wee-wee was bigger than the Jig baby in the next crib.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
P
PWN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
The KKK is a bunch of nutcases. However, I would rather live in a community of them rather than a bunch of negroes.

Perry

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
'Muh dick' is usually a nagger thang.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
'Muh dick' is usually a nagger thang.

You do not call them Dicks when you are one day old. Unless your name is Richard (Ricky). Then you can call it "Little Richard."

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
We have Obama to thank for some of this. He has created divisiveness between the races that I haven't seen/felt/experienced since the 60s�

Oh, I've had it most of my adult life...

It seems to flair around people who act like ghetto is a badge of honor...it immediately goes away, when I deal with people of color who are normal human beings...who have personal and ethical values...( ya know, family, holding down a job, being personally financially responsible, care about their country more than they do about themselves, go to church and have a belief in Christian values...etc you get the idea)..

comes back when you see clowns like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, and that one that lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, comes on the Boob Tube...

NF is sort of like poison ivy.... ya get near it, you get infected with it... ya stay away from it and ya don't get it...

amazing how things like that work....

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Yep, Like the old saying goes:

There are blacks and there are N.....'s
Whites and there are White Trash.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I got NF from having black friends.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
My black friends ain't naggers.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Wooooooooooooooooow. Link to storm front and everything. I'm outa here. Have fun at your cross burning, ya'll.

This isn't 'Nam Donny, there are RULES...
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by NH_Sharpshooter
Wooooooooooooooooow. Link to storm front and everything. I'm outa here. Have fun at your cross burning, ya'll.

And then the terrified and emasculated cracka slinks off to Martha Stewarts website.

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by NH_Sharpshooter

Yeah, I saw that also. However I do not post without giving attribution if I am not the author. Hence the link.

However, IMHO, the element of truth is what makes humor funny.

I don't post much in this forum. However by my recollection, this one post has had more responses in a shorter time than anything I've ever posted in the HC forum.
Consequently it would seem that something about it touches a chord.

JAFO,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 09/10/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Just for schitz n giggles, "google "negro fatigue" and see what pops up.

Chances are if I posted this link first, a whole lot of those that responded would have just gone on down the road.........

JAFO,

GWB

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/douglas-ga/TI90UID9070A7APEF

The riots in Britain last summer, Morgan Freeman's spiel about Obama opponents being racists, black thugs randomly attacking Whites at state fairs, a series of black mob robberies of convenient stores, and now the Trayton Martin episode along with the subsequent lynch-mob justice towards George Zimmerman add up to what some are calling 'negro fatigue.'

White people are losing their heightened sensitivity to everything racial. They are beginning to speak their minds in greater numbers. They are starting to fight back against black violent crime and those who excuse it.

A classic example is the straight-laced Southern Baptist leader who punished Revs Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson with a tongue lashing last week. Specifically he accused them of race baiting.

Conservative columnist John Derbyshire was a bit more pointed when he penned an article advising young White people to be cautious in the presence of large groups of blacks and to avoid them. Deberyshire was summarily fired from his position at National Review but endeared himself to thousands of grateful readers who appreciate his stark honesty.

Town Hall's Doug Giles threw his bit in the fray, writing that "blacks can murder whites, and it won't make national news."

Emerging is a new phrase, "negro fatigue."

The term is a bit misleading. White Americans are not tired of black people. Rather, they are fed up with dishonesty and the phony 'racist' stigma that is attached. Aside from Hollywood exaggeration White racism is virtually non-existent.

I prefer the phrase, "White fatigue."

Like "White flight," white fatigue describes a reaction of White people to black crime and violence. It's also a response to institutional racial policies that intentionally punish White people.

White people are tired of being labeled 'racist.' They are weary of hateful black-on-White violence going unchecked. White people are tired of watching entire cities, such as Detroit, collapse when the White infrastructure is removed only to have blight blamed on external causes.

They are weary of Somali immigrants gravitating towards violent crime. They are fed up with historical revisionism that ignores overt black complicity to slavery. They are tired of being lied to and tired of pretending the lies are true.

White people are tired of the TSA monitoring harmless little old ladies at airport terminals while the real terror is plaguing our neighborhoods. It's actually safer to get on an airliner than to enter a convenient store in many cities. Yet law enforcement is concentrated at the airport.

White people are tired of EBT cards and black farmers claiming huge settlements from White taxpayers. They are tired of historical symbols, such as the Confederate flag, being demonized. They are weary of a racist Attorney General who is looking out for 'my people' rather than upholding the Constitution. They are increasingly tired of Barack Obama.

White people are fatigued by Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the New Black Panther Party. They are tired of the media giving them a pass.

They grow fatigued when White people, like George Zimmerman and Bernard Goetz, are subjected to a flurry of black fists only to be called 'racist' for having the audacity to defend themselves.

The list can (and does) go on.

Call it what you will, negro fatigue or White fatigue. Either way it describes an awakening of White Americans to the menace of black crime and to the silliness of pretending it doesn't exist.

Last edited by geedubya; 09/10/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by geedubya
Just for schitz n giggles, "google "negro fatigue" and see what pops up.

Some of the best stuff is on the [bleep].com forum . . . . . lmao

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've had this problem for the past 30 years. I'm pleased to see that it's not terminal.

Jim

Last edited by arkypete; 09/10/14.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
An ounce of prevention..

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I got some of it no doubt about it.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I hear ya. I'm the same way.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Calvin
Amazing how many of my clients (very successful people) have NF. The negro's are just wearing white folks out to the point that I haven't seen before.

Obama was the worst thing to ever happen to race relations.

It is amazing to a degree that Alan Keyes could not even get nominated for president but the worthless POS in the White House was elected president.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
[img:left][Linked Image][/img]

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (10Glocks, 1234, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1badf350, 222Sako, 70 invisible), 16,901 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,188
Posts18,543,356
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.