Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Why don't you join some shooting forums?

HOORAY a 53-46 vote.

The U.N. Resolution 2117 lists 21 points dealing with firearms control, but perhaps of most interest is point number 11. It: "CALLS FOR MEMBER STATES TO SUPPORT WEAPONS COLLECTION and DISARMAMENT of all UN countries".

By a 53-46 vote - The U.S. Senate voted against the U.N. resolution. HOORAY.

This is that brief, glorious moment in history
when everyone stands around...reloading.

Now, Which 46 Senators Voted to Destroy Us? Well, let their names become known ! See below .. If you vote in one of the states listed with these 46 "legislators" vote against them.

In a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty. The Statement of Purpose from the Senate Bill reads: "To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty." The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry, now get this, on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly, 46 out of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.

Here are the 46 senators who voted to give your rights to the U.N.

Baldwin (D-WI)

Baucus (D-MT)

Bennett (D-CO)

Blumenthal (D-CT)

Boxer (D-CA)

Brown (D-OH)

Cantwell (D-WA)

Cardin (D-MD)

Carper (D-DE)

Casey (D-PA)

Coons (D-DE)

Cowan (D-MA)

Durbin (D-IL)

Feinstein (D-CA)

Franken (D-MN)

Gillibrand (D-NY)

Harkin (D-IA)

Hirono (D-HI)

Johnson (D-SD)

Kaine (D-VA)

King (I-ME)

Klobuchar (D-MN)

Landrieu (D-LA)

Leahy (D-VT)

Levin (D-MI)

McCaskill (D-MO)

Menendez (D-NJ)

Merkley (D-OR)

Mikulski (D-MD)

Murphy (D-CT)

Murray (D-WA)

Nelson (D-FL)

Reed (D-RI)

Reid (D-NV)

Rockefeller (D-WV)

Sanders (I-VT)

Schatz (D-HI)

Schumer (D-NY)

Shaheen (D-NH)

Stabenow (D-MI)

Udall (D-CO)

Udall (D-NM)

Warner (D-VA)

Warren (D-MA)

Whitehouse (D-RI)

Wyden (D-OR)

What? No Republicans?

Folks: This needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take OUR guns. They need to lose their next election. We have been betrayed.

46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Traitors, plain and simple.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Did you ever consider that when they come for your guns it's then too late to vote American? Of course you'd rather your gun be gone than your loving Obama phone.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
Did you ever consider that when they come for your guns it's then too late to vote American? Of course you'd rather your gun be gone than your loving Obama phone.

That's where you're mistaken.
The O-phone holders will still have their guns.
They're only interested in collecting legally registered guns.
To much trouble to find the others.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Eyeball, would you mind if I cut and paste your OP? I'd like to email it to a few "friends".

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Traitors, plain and simple.
yes they are and should be punished as such.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Not one name on that list is a supries nor is the lack of the letter R from the list. But hey it doesn't matter who you vote for they are all alike.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow, there does seem to be a difference between parties. And here we're always told that there isn't a dimes worth of difference.
Doesn't this mean that 46/53 of Democrats (at least) are traitors?

Last edited by 280shooter; 09/12/14.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
I have never seen any law that threatens any of the guns that I have in my home.

Nuf said!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by mog75
Eyeball, would you mind if I cut and paste your OP? I'd like to email it to a few "friends".

Go ahead, Mog. But if we ever meet, you owe me a beer.

PS. Where do you live? wink

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
North of Powers Lake, ND.

and FREE EYEBALL!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I'm not gonna put forth the effort to post a link stating this to be BS cause that is your responsibility. But y'all low info fellas here thrive on republican lies so carry on even though it isn't true. If true facts were need to sustain life oddball would be dead.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Charlie, google is your friend. Try "resolution 2117 votes". Just trying to help a bit. You kinda' just made yourself look like a real dumb [bleep].

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think that it's your responsibility to defend your position. I'm sure that you are a typical liberal. Which sucks because you seem like a good guy that has the mental defect we all here know as "liberalism". Open your mind and teach a man to fish.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ya don't have to be liberal to not put up with lying asshats like oddball, Bart. Mog don't tell me to do what I have already done. But you can carry on the misinformation, thats been the republican way for quite some time. Hasn't always been that way but so true with oddball as an example.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why would you vote for a party that has said over and over again that they want to take your firearms from you Charlie? Responsible gun control is horse $hit and you know it.
Are you really that scared?

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Uh, because they want to fill the country with undocumented Dimocraps? It doesn't matter to sac, Bart. He doesn't pay the tax to care for them and they vote for his commie buds.

Sac, explain why 0 was wanting us to support ISIL in Syria just a short year ago.

Last edited by eyeball; 09/12/14.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ah liberals when presented with facts just dig in and go into a defensive posture.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
SAcharlie, what part of this op is a lie? And if I was calling someone a liar I'd at least provide a little proof. Come on anything. Even if it's from huffington or democratic underground.

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have a feeling that Charlie's only income is Social Security. He's scared to death that those Evil Republicans will take his only income away because that's what AARP says.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (Big1bud, beefan, 300_savage, BangPop, 907brass, 6 invisible), 1,432 guests, and 829 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,592
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.