What a freakin' moron...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ah, Baltimore...

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To odd for words

What a smuck

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Community policing at its finest....

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
If Rovering does not fully support this azz clown, solely based on his own past posts on police, it proves he is a brain dead hypocrite

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well he is a Republican.....

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow, what a nut job.
An OWS'er Mumia clone with an AR. Perfect closing of the tinfoil circle.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm at a bit of a loss as to why the THREAD Title.

That dizzy SOB has jack diddly chit to do with a real Constitutional Sheriff.

Using it in this context is rather DEMEANING of a very valid, and very American concept.

.....so, WTF Over ?

Do you have some sorta' PROBLEM with that concept ?

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 09/16/14.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Nope I don't. I chose that title to show some of the Kooks here that solely being a sheriff does not automatically make them any more "constitutional" than any other LEO

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, I'd say you failed on that attempt. A sheriff does have greater Constitutional authority than other cops. That retard isn't a sheriff, and he's not constitutional.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager
Well, I'd say you failed on that attempt. A sheriff does have greater Constitutional authority than other cops. That retard isn't a sheriff, and he's not constitutional.

He is very clearly a racist though... wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Clearly, though he and the Dear Leader and those like them will swear that blacks can't be racist. crazy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Nope I don't. I chose that title to show some of the Kooks here that solely being a sheriff does not automatically make them any more "constitutional" than any other LEO

Yup, you certainly did fail, and seem to be dead set on continuing to fail to understand something pretty [bleep] VITAL.

Richard really failed in coherency recently, up at that Bundy Ranch fiasco. Disappointing, and I think he regrets letting fatigue and heavy stress cloud his usually sound judgement.

Nonetheless, you should perhaps have a listen to some sage council he put down some years ago. Cause THIS is bang phuggin' ON.

I'd be really interested to hear your riposte to this clip, if you have one.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
That was exactly my point...but he is exactly the type of cop people like TRH and rovering would support

Last edited by gitem_12; 09/16/14.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That was exactly my point...but he is exactly the type of cop people like TRH and rovering would support

He may drive a green pickup - that could be a problem.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Wrong, you have not MADE any kinda' "Point", and the thread title sucks the bone.

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Wrong, you have not MADE any kinda' "Point", and the thread title sucks the bone.

GTC

Well, no, he has made a few points. Just not the one's he desired or intended to make.

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
I also don't get the hullabaloo with Sheriffs.but thats a regional thing. They just arent that big of a deal here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I also don't get the hullabaloo with Sheriffs.but thats a regional thing. They just arent that big of a deal here.

Right, The American Constitution is not that big of a "deal" ?

....Jesus wept.

GTC

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (160user, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 51 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,832
Posts18,478,032
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.