Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by RWE
The patch was designed by service members.

It shows the frustration of service members with the total dumphuckitude of the CIC, and probably a little set aside for those that support him.

You don't think its funny?

Compared to the total ineptitude of your her�, its the best they got.

Yes it is history in the making, being written right before your eyes isn't it. Let it go down in history how the Bush/Cheney administration [bleep] up; got folks killed, gave Iran free range and generally disrupted the ME.

History in the making.

Your man can't fix it, is making it worse, so you....

drum roll.....

Blame Bush.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Sure, who ya gonna blame for Iraq but the idiot that dug the hole.
I don't know that Obama can or can't do any better or worse.
All the jokes and disrespect on and of him is because of who he is; don't carry that over onto what is taking place in the ME.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Obamas destruction of this country through his open border policy results in the suffering and deaths of our service men to have been, in some measure, in vain.

You think our men died for the right of the muzzy in charge to destroy us through financial means?

Connect the dots.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Blame for Iraq? why klinton and the democraps of course. He had SEVERAL opportunities to capture him, but was too busy molesting women in the Oval Office and it was HE that called for "Regime Change" in Iraq, and lastly, how about all the democrat senators that supported Bush at the outset, yet could not wait to stab the country in the back by not supporting a "total effort" as in Harry "The war in Iraq is lost" Reed.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor charlie.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sure, who ya gonna blame for Iraq but the idiot that dug the hole.
I don't know that Obama can or can't do any better or worse.
All the jokes and disrespect on and of him is because of who he is; don't carry that over onto what is taking place in the ME.

The jokes are because he is incompetent.

But your content to let �bama off the hook for any type of sensible solution for his middle east strategy as long as you have a scapegoat, real or perceived?

Your hypocrisy over the whole "death of folks involved" is overwhelming..

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Now how many Americans will die because of the victory 0 gave to terrorists by rolling Iraq over against the recommendation of every senior military commander in our armed services. They are now enjoying the gift of our military hardware.

Just think, a year ago he was pushing us into war in Syria on their side. Then, got up in front of us and bald face lied when he said he was blindsided by Isis in Iraq when the military was warning him of the problem for a whole year.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
but, there was golf to be played....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
SACharlie, proving since 2004 that obtuse isn't just an angle.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ha. Proof liberalism is a mental disorder.

Proof, there are none so blind as those who will not see.

Proof, the god of this age has blinded people to he Truth.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For the record, I don't see ANY humor in the patch. Its creators call it like it is or soon will be. The name will prove to be entirely appropriate.

(I have not laughed aloud in quite a while, but bruinruin's "obtuse" brought out a belly buster. Fabulous line, good sir. Fabulous.)

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm honored to have helped break your laughter drought. smile

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by eyeball
Now how many Americans will die because of the victory 0 gave to terrorists by rolling Iraq over against the recommendation of every senior military commander in our armed services. They are now enjoying the gift of our military hardware.

Just think, a year ago he was pushing us into war in Syria on their side. Then, got up in front of us and bald face lied when he said he was blindsided by Isis in Iraq when the military was warning him of the problem for a whole year.

Screw you and the white horse you're trying to ride. Your boy dug this hell hole so be up front about that.
Troops were not left because there was no freedom from liability for our occupying forces reached.
To tell the truth your ilk would rather see turmoil such as this during his term in office at any cost.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Unfortunately, "Operation Enduring Clusterfuck" is exactly what Obama's puppet masters want.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So Fitting the patch is really a Snap Shot of "The Chosen Ones" whole Presidency from day one!

[Linked Image]

Last edited by W7ACT; 09/17/14. Reason: to add "Snap Shot"

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Sure DD and those PMs are the same that cleaned up when Bush was in office. No doubt they are just as happy with the way things are going now hoping to make more money.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well personally, every president since Wilson has had a clusterfuck foreign/war policy. Every president since Wilson has danced to the tune of the puppet masters of the international bankers.

Now SA Charlie is wrong in saying that the Middle East is all Bush's fault but you guys are all wrong in saying that it's all Obama's fault. The real fault, if there is a real fault, is with the puppet masters.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What ya say I let ann do the jerking ...u jerk rush ....just like the other nite...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
Your hypocrisy over the whole "death of folks involved" is overwhelming..

Not to mention Shameful.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

All the jokes and disrespect on and of [Obama] is because of who he is ...

A vain and shallow man who came to office with no experience, no qualifications and who has failed to grow into the job.

You are right on the money, there.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 222Sako, 58 invisible), 2,589 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,931
Posts18,498,662
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.