G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by calikooknic

we only used a coffe can full to launch this 120 lb pig.

Wonder how high you could lift a heifer with a gallon......

With the right wind drift......... who knows where she'd land.

JAFO,

GWB

After one herd of pigs destroyed a feeder on my lease, I keep thinking maybe a couple pounds of tannerite, in a container surrounded by buckshot, would be the perfect way to eradicate them with one shot.

Not sure the landowner would approve, however. blush

Coukd you mix the tannerite into the feed, and say put it on the ground, concentrated enough to make one of those oinkers a walking blood bomb?....imagine shooting that pig

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by calikooknic

we only used a coffe can full to launch this 120 lb pig.

Wonder how high you could lift a heifer with a gallon......

With the right wind drift......... who knows where she'd land.

JAFO,

GWB

After one herd of pigs destroyed a feeder on my lease, I keep thinking maybe a couple pounds of tannerite, in a container surrounded by buckshot, would be the perfect way to eradicate them with one shot.

Not sure the landowner would approve, however. blush

Coukd you mix the tannerite into the feed, and say put it on the ground, concentrated enough to make one of those oinkers a walking blood bomb?....imagine shooting that pig

I gotta clean my screen now.

That was funny

KAAAAAAAAABBBBBOOOOOOOMMMM

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
It's apparently a NJ thing.
I have somewhat the same problems with my NJ neighbors.
I have had to tell them on numerous occasions-"stay off of my property[your Airedale too] and you'll never be in danger. And that I don't care that your dog get's extremely ill every deer season due to gorging himself on carcasses that we dispose of on OUR PROPERTY" whistle

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Believe me NJ doesn't hold the exclusive rights. There are only four households living on the ridge I do and one wins the azzhole of the neighborhood award every yr. As the saying goes "There's one in every neighberhood".

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
F'n Yankees.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
>Folks who immigrate to a new place should get along or get out. That's as true now as it was 100 years ago at Ellis island.

^^^ This!

You don't like how we do things here? Then don't come here.

Here are a few additional things for immigrants to keep in mind:
1.) We never sent an invitation asking you to move here.
2.) We don't care how things were done, wherever you come from. If we wanted things that way we'd move there.
3.) You say you moved here to escape the crap but it's likely that you're part of the crap.
4.) Others have moved here and fit in just fine. You're the problem.

Last edited by stomatador; 09/22/14.

What would Porter Rockwell do?
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Supposedly he is going to have his attorney draw up a cease and decist letter.

Shoot it and mail it back to him.

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
I have had to tell them on numerous occasions-"stay off of my property[your Airedale too] and you'll never be in danger. And that I don't care that your dog get's extremely ill every deer season due to gorging himself on carcasses that we dispose of on OUR PROPERTY" whistle

i just finished watching about two years worth of episodes of justified. It is my impression that everyone in appalachia has a remington 870 shotgun, or a double barrel. And there are a LOT of bordered up mine shafts. I would think it would not be advisable to move into the area with a yankee accent and start telling people what to do. Probably unhealthy.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I applaud your restraint in avoiding violence.

But that's exactly the problem. Not enough azzholes getting their azz kicked because the popo will arrest those who do so. Bit of irony there, perhaps.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by Raeford

i just finished watching about two years worth of episodes of justified. It is my impression that everyone in appalachia has a remington 870 shotgun, or a double barrel. And there are a LOT of bordered up mine shafts. I would think it would not be advisable to move into the area with a yankee accent and start telling people what to do. Probably unhealthy.

I can find a way to get along with most anyone[Yankees included]. But when I hear the male from Jersey yelling at the top of his lungs" I should call the Sheriff's dept about all of the deer carcasses" I'm thinking, go ahead I've got check forms for every one of them. I'm thinking this as I'm finding & preparing to go up the property line and double up my "Posted" signs.

FJB & FJT
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
This guy is a puoc school teacher from some ritzy suburb in Jersey, He's been given all the notice he is going to get. i played nice this time, all he got was a citation. Next time i'm just going to drag his ass off my property by his fugging hair

Have him cited for littering your place with teeth. shocked

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Yankees
grin

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Yankees

Flatlanders!!

Liberals

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've never understood the mindset of someone who would approach someone who is firing a gun and tell them what to do?!

If I was in the situation I'd try to have the piece of mind to tell him that right now I'm being a nice neighbor, but if you tell me how to use my land I'll become a serious a-hole and regret having come onto my land to tell me what I can and can't do.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I got one the next house down the street, he's a real douche. Not from jersey though. He's from florida. I have been to florida twice and never met a dik but nearly every floridian I have met here has been a douche big enuff to cleanse a whale's vagina. He's got one strike against him, two more I'm gonna break his jaw. I don't want to but that's up to him.

Bad neighbors suck. Hope all works out without you having to bitchslap him.

Last edited by seal_billy; 09/22/14.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I applaud your restraint in avoiding violence.

But that's exactly the problem. Not enough azzholes getting their azz kicked because the popo will arrest those who do so. Bit of irony there, perhaps.

I agree completely. Our society would be so much more polite if people knew that they might end up with a fat lip or a black eye if they let their mouth run off too far.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by seal_billy
He's got one strike against him, two more I'm gonna break his jaw. I don't want to but that's up to him.

Now, you see? That seems perfectly reasonable to me.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
The lady from Jersey feared that the cows would maul her children. That is a good one.

My mom lived in Atlanta. I built her a log cabin way out in the country in North Georgia.
I went over for a visit, she had been there about a year. We were sitting on the porch, we could hear some gunshots about 1/2 mile away.
My mom got upset, she said there was too much shooting and she wanted to call the sheriff on these people. She said she never heard any gunfire in suburban Atlanta.

I told her "These people" are the sheriff. Cops like to shoot off of their back porch, just like civilians.
I asked mom when was the last home invasion in Lumpkin County. She had never heard of one.
I told her that all that gunfire is the reason why. The bad guys know that everybody is armed, and nobody is going to kick in a door when they know somebody is at home in Lumpkin County.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I am fortunate and have zero issues with my neighbors, most of whom are retired military officers.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by gunner500
LOL, it's all in the attitude adjustment department, I was about 18 and driving for Gramps in his pickup one night after an auction, back in those days most cars had four headlights.

This car behind us had been running their bright lights for several miles, we were approaching an old narrow bridge, Gramps said straddle the bridge and nose it over hard on your side and stop!!!!!

Paps got out, [as did I,] walked back and shot out two of the mans car headlights with a revolver, I've never seen before or since a man waving and smiling and thanking you for shooting out his headlights.

Guess the driver was happy he wasn't shot too, all in the attitude adjustment, gratitude can surface at the strangest times. lol

Gramps pointed back down the road, the man turned around and drove off the other way, when he was outta sight, Gramps said, let's go home Stoney. smile

my old man had that mentality too. That also included some unfortunate lapses in judgement - like waking up married to a woman you never met before after an all night bender and hitting a cop with his belt buckle (which resulted in 2 cops Rodney Kinging his ass and a couple of nights in the pokey). Near the end of his life he had no tolerance for people driving slow in front of him, and on one occasion I was with him, he "helped" the driver in front of him complete a turn with his bumper.

You're exactly right, times have changed indeed, rural Arkansas 1981 it aint anymore. grin

Trump Won!
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

170 members (69sportfury, 2500HD, 160user, 01Foreman400, 300s, 2UP, 12 invisible), 1,696 guests, and 966 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,624
Posts18,474,085
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.