Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 29 30
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
rancho...I think you lack perspective here. if a man sells insurance for many years and has 3 complaints, that's actually pretty good in an industry where people complain about everything.

suitability is sometimes a matter of doing your due diligence and a consumer says they want a certain product regardless of your suggestions, so you let them have what they want. and the 'truthful and timely' thing is pretty subjective. all there has to be is a shadow of a doubt and the client or company notices it and the producer is toast. the industry has been so overbearing lately in its attempt to clean up its image since the Madoff types further injured it.

anytime any little complaint pops up the government and the companies have to investigate, even when there's little to no evidence.

not saying he is/was wrong or right. saying having complaints is not uncommon and does not in itself prove anything.

Last edited by mjbgalt; 09/24/14.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
rancho...I think you lack perspective here. if a man sells insurance for many years and has 3 complaints, that's actually pretty good in an industry where people complain about everything.

suitability is sometimes a matter of doing your due diligence and a consumer says they want a certain product regardless of your suggestions, so you let them have what they want.

anytime any little complaint pops up the government and the companies have to investigate, even when there's little to no evidence.

not saying he is/was wrong or right. saying having complaints is not uncommon and does not in itself prove anything.

Umm.... having your license revoked speaks volumes. Did you take time to read the judgements? There was actual fraud involved.

Last edited by Sauer200; 09/24/14.
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
true. just sick of seeing the 'he has complaints against him' thing posted every damn day.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Beat me to it......
Unless good clean fraud is acceptable "in the industry".

Have Dog

Will Travel

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Good post miss lynn grin I am pretty sure safariman won,t respond to this post because he has NO BALLS.IMHO his wife is just as dumb & stupid as he is for sticking with him crazy Maybe she,s more worried about the money she would lose with there social security disability payments is the reason she won,t leave his dumb ass?

Last edited by coobie; 09/24/14.
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Conning old people is pretty low..

That is what insurance salesmen do best.

My father was one. And the above is not the case.

Though he and I both knew/know they are out there. But its like the bad cop threads....the chit gets old.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by coobie
Good post miss lynn grin I am pretty sure safariman won,t respond to this post because he has NO BALLS.IMHO his wife is just as dumb & stupid as he is for sticking with him crazy Maybe she,s more worried about the money she would lose with there social security disability payments is she leaves his dumb ass?

I'm sure his wife has a role to play in the fraud.

Whether that role is as an active participant, or to merely watch and allow it to happen, and reap the benefits (used tires?), she's in on it.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sauer200

suitability is sometimes a matter of doing your due diligence and a consumer says they want a certain product regardless of your suggestions, so you let them have what they want.

Umm.... having your license revoked speaks volumes. Did you take time to read the judgements? There was actual fraud involved.

That's kinda what I'm seeing..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

Miss Lynn is my new hero.

kd

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
true. just sick of seeing the 'he has complaints against him' thing posted every damn day.

Yeah, the truth sucks sometimes doesn't it?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by heavywalker
So what is the point of this?

Just curious what this is supposes to accomplish other than stirring the pot?

Just another call-out thread.

Lynn - have you been ripped off by SM in a gun deal?

No, he played a game, tried using his wife with me, so I would help him get out of trouble he has caused for himself, I figured it out, don't want him using me against others to justify his crap.

I talked to his father about his ailments a couple times when Mark wasn't around (his dad lives about 15 miles from me)...his ailments are genetic & real. He's always been sincere & honest in his dealings with me & has in fact gone out of his way to help me out. I'd trust Mark in any dealings regarding anything...He may not have an uber post style with cunning wit & funniness, but he is an honest & sincere man as far as I can tell.

Weren't we told that the same kidney disease that Mark has killed his father and others in his family?

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Fair enough Rancho. Point taken

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
And surprise, surprise, he used his 'health issues' as an excuse to try and get sympathy in those judgements as well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
a few of us work in the industry. if we suck so damn bad then cancel all your policies and go it alone. after all, 'we' evil ones made you buy them.

If many of us could cancel our policies and go it alone, we would. Unfortunately, in today's world, that's hard for most of the working American public to do. We have to have insurance, often it's required by law, and otherwise it's often necessary to provide us with some degree of financial protection against catastrophe's. That doesn't change the fact that some of the sorriest pieces of crap that I've ever dealt with in my whole life have been insurance companies and insurance salesmen.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted By: mjbgalt
a few of us work in the industry. if we suck so damn bad then cancel all your policies and go it alone. after all, 'we' evil ones made you buy them.

But not all are crooked [bleep]
You've branded yourself already by defending one

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
I don't need to worry about my reputation. People here know me and im not a bit worried. Mark did me a solid and I felt I should speak up. I have done that. I also admit that there's a ton I dont know about the man as well.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, he played a game, tried using his wife with me, so I would help him get out of trouble he has caused for himself, I figured it out, don't want him using me against others to justify his crap.

Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
So what happened? How did he try to involve you in his crap?

+1

If you're going to make a public call out thread, might as well fill in the blanks and connect all the dots.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
So what happened? How did he try to involve you in his crap?

+1

If you're going to make a public call out thread, might as well fill in the blanks and connect all the dots.

This.

Last edited by Sauer200; 09/24/14.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
In this thread:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._What_kind_of_experience_hav#Post9202895

You posted this statement

Originally Posted By: safariman

It would be awesome if threads about guns, in gun forums, could be and remain about - GASP - guns and the topic of the particular thread.

Which I believe deserved a reply. I am posting my reply here, thereby making it easier for you to find:

Mark,

You mean without any "Woe is me, I am broke, I am sick, I am dying, so feel bad for me, and turn a blind eye to the lowdown narcissistic ripoff artist that I am, to the point that I rob seniors of their life's blood" ? And the fact that I am a Christian and love God, so that will cover my ass if you don't swallow the sick, broke and dying thing ?

You are a useless and gutless wonder, nothing more, nothing less, and I pray Sherri gets out alive and well someday.

I do not lie to myself as to who I am, my inadequacies, my weaknesses, my downfalls, my desired poisons, the evils within me, all that makes me weak or undeserving. Nor do I hide behind my Christianity, and I do not use the word of the Lord or his Glory to justify my wrongs, unlike you.

Here you lay, an explanation of all that you are, and all that marks you and will mark you every day of your life:

Matthew 7:15-20King James Version (KJV)

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

And yes, I am a bitch, and I am angry, angry that you believe yourself to be under the protection of almighty God for even your most evil of acts.

As for your protectors who have become far and few between, they can go and [bleep] themselves because there are as bad as you or worse if they can see the evil in you, yet still put you on a pedestal, high above the crowd, where only true men deserve to be, knowing full well you have never ever walked a step on this earth as a man.

Page 3 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

319 members (222Sako, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 10Glocks, 34 invisible), 1,762 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,326
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.