Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The Ny and Philly boys have mastered the art of the dirty Cop over decades...

http://www.copblock.org/15310/n-y-p-d-badges-of-dishonor-corruption-and-murder/

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Trh. Just wanted to make sure you have your fantasy land facts right.

Harry, nothing about Philky surprises me, the rest of the state wants to hive it to Jersey where it belongs
So, let me get this straight. Are you suggesting he didn't leave the US for fear of retribution by cops?? That's pretty easy to verify.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Absolute power corrupts absolutely...

No matter who, no matter what...there are no exceptions..

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
NYPD="most, if not all"........got it. NH culture has so much in common with NYC that I should have known.

Your urbanite mentality is showing again.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Harry, nothing about Philky surprises me, the rest of the state wants to hive it to Jersey where it belongs
So, let me get this straight. Are you suggesting he didn't leave the US for fear of retribution by cops?? That's pretty easy to verify.

No, i'm suggesting he didn't hideout the" vast remainder of the rest of his life in Scandanavia"

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by NH K9
NYPD="most, if not all"........got it. NH culture has so much in common with NYC that I should have known.

But George, there are only two types of Pds. The one hose show, like Mayberry, and the multi thousand officer depts like NYPD and LAPD

He learned that on TV

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm waiting for Hawkeye to go on a crusade against the corruption found in the public school system...but i'm not gonna hold my breath, he benefits from that corruption

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by NH K9

Human nature is the same everywhere.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

No, i'm suggesting he didn't hideout the" vast remainder of the rest of his life in Scandanavia"
"... most of the remainder of his life" isn't the "vast remainder." "Most" is merely the majority, i.e., better than 50%. So I erred on that collateral matter. So what??

Your intentional misquote aside, what you're engaging in is called in the law impeachment based on collateral facts, and is disallowed for good reason, i.e., because it's a mere ploy to distract the jury from the pertinent facts. So, for example, if a state's witness testified that he saw the suspect running from the bank as the alarm was blaring, and that he had a navy blue umbrella tucked under his arm; the introduction of the fact by the defense that the umbrella was actually aquamarine in color wouldn't be permitted for the purpose of impeachment. Your impeachment effort is about on par with that.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Iffin' ya can't debate then you dance around the promenade I suppose...

http://gangstersinblue.org/tag/new-hampshire/

Thomas Jefferson

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Now,,,it's not "misconduct" per say but poor hiring...heck of dance eh...

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/06/30/weare-nh-police-to-have-cameras-mounted-on-uniforms/

Thomas Jefferson

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Harry M
Iffin' ya can't debate then you dance around the promenade I suppose...
That's about the size of it.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Most corrupt...I mean poor hiring PD in the state of NH.

http://www.copblock.org/tag/manchester-police-department/

Thomas Jefferson

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Winchester gets about as close to Mayberry as you can be...

http://winchesternhcorruption.blogspot.com/

Thomas Jefferson

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

That story must be false since in NH-K9's AO there is no police corruption. He said so himself.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Google the case of Manchester, NH Sgt. Stephen Coco. The initial cover up then the attempts to get him out of jail and the additional cover ups over who was involved in it. You could make a TV show over the entire affair.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That story must be false since in NH-K9's AO there is no police corruption. He said so himself.

Where?

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
That joke was worn out "here" decades ago...

Thomas Jefferson

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
If you want to take the time, I've been fairly "vocal" about Manchester and Weare. Winchester is about as far from me as possible in the west.

I'm not responsible for "them", you'll need to head east in an attempt to link guys with anything. Good luck.....Seabrook and Farmington aren't my problem either (use of force issues).

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

"... most of the remainder of his life" isn't the "vast remainder." "Most" is merely the majority, i.e., better than 50%. So I erred on that collateral matter. So what??

Your intentional misquote aside, what you're engaging in is called in the law impeachment based on collateral facts, and is disallowed for good reason, i.e.,

because it's a mere ploy to distract the jury from the pertinent facts. So, for example, if a state's witness testified that he saw the suspect running from the bank as the alarm was blaring, and that he had a navy blue umbrella tucked under his arm; the introduction of the fact by the defense that the umbrella was actually aquamarine in color wouldn't be permitted for the purpose of impeachment. Your impeachment effort is about on par with that.

Ok, fair enough on the vast/ most. But it shows your propensity to absolutely blow , schit out of proportion to suit your own level of paranoia

Just as George pointed out with your example of most/all police are on the take.

I'm still waiting for your crusade against the Public ed. System....

Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

161 members (1beaver_shooter, 300_savage, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 1minute, 16penny, 17 invisible), 2,161 guests, and 1,024 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,552
Posts18,510,383
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.