-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There has to be more to the story and we all need to look for that more till the trooper is exonerated and back on the job.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I guess the dying man gave the money to the state trooper for safe keeping and the trooper put it under his seat and just forgot about it .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Hope that was posted in jest!
Larry Lee

"the .30-06 is never a mistake"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Harry M
What is the bigger crime?

A. The Trooper robbing a dying man?

B. The "system" rallying to protect him?

I would pick B.
Absolutely!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Pathetic ....

---------------------------------------------------------
When flipping through the channels yesterday -COPS SHOTS FIRED .

There were at least 15 cops walking along trying to get a young troubled guy to put a knife down while walking down the road .
They parked a police car so that it funneled the guy between the car and a guard rail they whacked him with batons -knocked him down then somehow one of the cops was able to shoot him .
When they stood him up a cop said he's shot -shooter cop said 'did I shoot him' ? Cop said -yeah he's shot -shooter cops reply 'oh well' .
There is going to come a day when they push some real badazz too far and he lays out a plan to kill as many as possible and it wouldn't be hard to kill a bunch of them if you ask me.
Any cop who supports this stuff is just as bad as the cop that did the wrong doing.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I would pick B.

BOTH are capitol crimes in my book!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bea175
I guess the dying man gave the money to the state trooper for safe keeping and the trooper put it under his seat and just forgot about it .

Possibly.

More likely the trooper knew it was drug money and took it as asset forfeiture, but since the perp was going to die anyway didn't want to make things worse for the family and kept it instead of entering it as evidence. Of course the ungrateful druggy family didn't care about tearing down the legacy of a veteran officer.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Pathetic ....

---------------------------------------------------------
When flipping through the channels yesterday -COPS SHOTS FIRED .

There were at least 15 cops walking along trying to get a young troubled guy to put a knife down while walking down the road .
They parked a police car so that it funneled the guy between the car and a guard rail they whacked him with batons -knocked him down then somehow one of the cops was able to shoot him .
When they stood him up a cop said he's shot -shooter cop said 'did I shoot him' ? Cop said -yeah he's shot -shooter cops reply 'oh well' .
There is going to come a day when they push some real badazz too far and he lays out a plan to kill as many as possible and it wouldn't be hard to kill a bunch of them if you ask me.
Any cop who supports this stuff is just as bad as the cop that did the wrong doing.

Yep, I can't believe the family complained about it either.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by T LEE

I would pick B.

BOTH are capitol crimes in my book!

Still can't figure out why an LE supporter would say such things. After all, in FL it is not unusual for the system to protect officers who engage in activities that would get a civilian thrown under the prison. Also, any officer not wanting to go along with protecting fellow officer can plan on getting what is coming to them as we saw with the witch FL trooper who pulled over the brave Miami officer over a minor traffic offense.

You are kidding around correct?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman
Do you guys think this is his first? It is his first on film.

My first thought, then revulsion.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by Ringman
Do you guys think this is his first? It is his first on film.

My first thought, then revulsion.

Why? Conservatives are to support asset forfeiture and this is not really any different. It was gifted to us by Ronaldus Maximus so we must support it. If you do otherwise you love Obama and hate police officers.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...8-d210-11e3-a714-be7e7f142085_story.html

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It seems to me it was just civil forfeiture. I don't see what the big deal is.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by derby_dude
It seems to me it was just civil forfeiture. I don't see what the big deal is.

Exactly!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I would pick B.

this x10

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Foxtrot Uniform sherp, I was an honest Peace Officer and raised my kids to be honest as well. I do not, nor did I EVER believe in even bruising let alone abusing the public trust given us. ANYBODY that breaks the law is equal under the law in my world. As such should be held fully accountable under the same laws. IDIOT bashers like you should do something about the system if you feel it is flawed besides running your mouth (ala keyboard), if nothing else become an HONEST reporter and shed HONEST and TRUE light on stuff instead of bleeting and going off halfcocked with half truths and innuendo.

Do a few "ride along's" with working cops and see what they do that is good.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They allowed this snake to plea out to a slap on the wrist this past July so this story may have made the rounds already. Why would the system protect him? Why would his fellow police protect him? If I was a cop I would have spit on him. He should have done the ten years.

What kind of human looks down at someone dying and thinks I wonder what I can steal from him?

What kind of Government would tolerate him getting off?

http://blog.ctnews.com/newsdesk/201...ling-from-dying-motorcyclist/#25134101=0

Take just a brief look at our guvment....

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The more I think about this, he probably learned this behavior from our guvment.

Black Cows Matter!
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Inexcusable. He should spend some serious time in jail. The fact that he was a LEO on the job makes it much worse.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I agree, double sentence IMHO.

Old cat turd!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by larrylee
Hope that was posted in jest!
Larry Lee

Not jest...retard.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 58 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,078 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,802
Posts18,496,324
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.