-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For Sale: Faux Ti 260, $3,000. You pay shipping and insurance. Money orders only.

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 16bore
For Sale: Faux Ti 260, $3,000. You pay shipping and insurance. Money orders only.

[Linked Image]

I'll take it.....but I've been thinking a lot lately about becoming a welcher! whistle

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 16bore

[Linked Image]

I'll take it if 257heaven backed out.

Wait. He just pm'ed me. He is going to sell me one of his NULA's for $250 plus throw in a Nightforce to help cover shipping. It's a little Nightforce. Hold him to it boys. He promised.

Want To Buy;
Form die for a 7mm Mashburn Super.
.284 Hornady AMax 162gr.
.224 Hornady AMax 75gr.
22-250 bushing die
Bushing die that will work with the 7mm Mashburn Super
A couple Glock 42 380ACP mags
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I remember when I first started coming to the fire. I would browse the classifieds looking for deals, would also search and browse the other forums. I learned a lot of valuable informations in regards to hunting.

Then I came across someone bitching about not posting and "contributing" to other areas of the campfire. So, I thought I would chime in with some of my experiences and knowledge so that I wasn't "taking advantage" of other campfire members.

Until of course, I would get ridiculed, yelled at, and bitched at because I didn't have some of the experiences or knowledge that some of the older, more knowledgeable hunters here, and that I was actually giving out wrong information to others. How stupid is that? Just because someone is a writer, 138 years old, and killed a field mouse with a damn .270 from 807 yards away, that all of a sudden makes them better than everyone else? What am I supposed to do now? I can't reply in the forums, but if I buy something on the classifieds, I'm wrong also?

This is a damn internet site, with 50,000 members that each have their own opinion about things. Who gives a crap about what people do in this site. Take from it what you want, but don't try and regulate everything.

Get over yourself.

Joe

Providing digital marketing services for startups & small-to-midsize companies - including website design/hosting, videography and editing.

www.jolinmedia.com
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Not everyone can be a safariman and contribute vastly to other forums.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No------I haven't noticed!!!!!!

Ken

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Ya'll keep fueling this fire and I will surf for all the good bargans!!!!!.............lol

I say we just let the moderators take care of it.

This is a great site with great people. And I would rather someone here make some money on me or be a little over priced than I would buying from a big box store

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by jolintaxidermy
I remember when I first started coming to the fire. I would browse the classifieds looking for deals, would also search and browse the other forums. I learned a lot of valuable informations in regards to hunting.

Then I came across someone bitching about not posting and "contributing" to other areas of the campfire. So, I thought I would chime in with some of my experiences and knowledge so that I wasn't "taking advantage" of other campfire members.

Until of course, I would get ridiculed, yelled at, and bitched at because I didn't have some of the experiences or knowledge that some of the older, more knowledgeable hunters here, and that I was actually giving out wrong information to others. How stupid is that? Just because someone is a writer, 138 years old, and killed a field mouse with a damn .270 from 807 yards away, that all of a sudden makes them better than everyone else? What am I supposed to do now? I can't reply in the forums, but if I buy something on the classifieds, I'm wrong also?

This is a damn internet site, with 50,000 members that each have their own opinion about things. Who gives a crap about what people do in this site. Take from it what you want, but don't try and regulate everything.

Joe

yep

Last edited by stangfish; 10/20/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rangemasterx
Ya'll keep fueling this fire and I will surf for all the good bargans!!!!!.............lol

I say we just let the moderators take care of it.

This is a great site with great people. And I would rather someone here make some money on me or be a little over priced than I would buying from a big box store

This site is not really moderated. A few have been kicked off. But they usually show up again.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Threads are more interesting when Stick is contributing.......

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Not everyone can be a safariman and contribute vastly to other forums.

Well, contribute really isn't the word

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
WOW, Now I don't have to read the comic's tonight.

Bill
NRA Patron life member.
RMEF
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What if they are a classifieds whore and they schidt up your for sale thread? That's the lowest of the low. I like being able to buy stuff on here and could care less if all they do is hang out in that section. It's only when they crap on someones add or bad mouth a member in good standing like Mac1978 just did to pal. That guy can GFH!

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...lson_Waterfowl_Upland_Coat_X#Post9244496

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/262449/588/GOOD_GUY_LIST

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SU35
Here on the Campfire it used to be where friends would buy, sell, and trade between each other. We were hunters and shooters who helped each other out.

Have you noticed Classifieds have been taken over by people who do nothing but post on Classifieds. They offer NOTHING else to this site. They do not contribute any hunting or shooting knowledge.

They are here for only one reason. To make a buck $$$ off legitimate members.

These people are your "gun show" people. These same people are the ones who horde and drive up prices.
Who try to take advantage of the hunters and shooters who are here sharing information with each other.

Just to note, I will comment on their pricing.

And, just my opinion, I am not asking anyone to agree with me.
We don't need them.

Why don't you put identical packages up for sell at a few hundred less like you want other people to? Lead by example, then people won't think you're just a nasty person full of hot air.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The title of this forum is "Free Classifieds"...as in No Cost, or No Contribution Of Any Freakin' Kind Required!!!!!!!

"Smile, God loves you!"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Higbean
What if they are a classifieds whore and they schidt up your for sale thread? That's the lowest of the low. I like being able to buy stuff on here and could care less if all they do is hang out in that section. It's only when they crap on someones add or bad mouth a member in good standing like Mac1978 just did to pal. That guy can GFH!

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...lson_Waterfowl_Upland_Coat_X#Post9244496

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/262449/588/GOOD_GUY_LIST

Another bitch on ignore!

Last edited by oregontripper; 10/20/14.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Check this whore out..

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
definitely over priced.

Last edited by JBO69; 10/20/14.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (17CalFan, 1badf350, 1936M71, 160user, 22250rem, 45 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,378 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,708
Posts18,475,359
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.