Hop To
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Won't matter, so long as they cooked him to an internal temp of at least 165 degrees............

Thermapens are essential in the zombie apocalypse.

Travis

They're on sale right now!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Eating the flesh of the infected shouldn't turn you zombie, because everybody is infected already. People only turn when they die from some other illness or injury. Get bit, and you die then turn, but so far there's been no mention of eating flesh of the infected causing it. If eating flesh of the infected caused you to die and turn, in fact, the Terminus people would have died and turned long ago since they've been eating people all along, and everybody is infected already.

Add zombie infections to the list of schit you don't know anything about!

Travis

Wouldn't it be quicker to just list the things he does know about?

Last edited by gitem_12; 10/21/14.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
No doubt about it, during the last episode I saw him grab his side after leaving the food bank. Those were some nasty zombies down in that water hole. I also think that preacher is helping the cannibals.

I think Bob is going to tell those cannibals that he was bit right before they finish him off.
Eating the flesh of the infected shouldn't turn you zombie, because everybody is infected already. People only turn when they die from some other illness or injury. Get bit, and you die then turn, but so far there's been no mention of eating flesh of the infected causing it. If eating flesh of the infected caused you to die and turn, in fact, the Terminus people would have died and turned long ago since they've been eating people all along, and everybody is infected already.

It's a freakin series about the zombie apocalypse where ANYTHING can happen. Bob was definitley bit by that rotten zombie and I think the producers wrote that part in for a reason.

Only they know that reason, well besides Flave of crouse. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Agreed

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

It's a freakin series about the zombie apocalypse where ANYTHING can happen. Bob was definitley bit by that rotten zombie and I think the producers wrote that part in for a reason.

Only they know that reason.
That's a given. These discussions are strictly for fun.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bob is Toast! A Token black guy has to die on every TV Series. And it ain't gonna be Tyrese! wink

Last edited by chlinstructor; 10/21/14.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty good topic actually.

Would your preference be white, dark, male or female meat? sick

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is how Dale went down in the comic books. Eaten by the cannibals after he had been bitten. Same story, just different character.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by byc
Pretty good topic actually.

Would your preference be white, dark, male or female meat? sick

I don't eat Dark Meat!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Big C
This is how Dale went down in the comic books. Eaten by the cannibals after he had been bitten. Same story, just different character.
Did it cause the cannibals to turn?

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Big C
Did it cause the cannibals to turn?

In the comics...noone knows because the "termites" were killed by Rick and crew bery soon after eTing the meat

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Only a complete idiot puts his entire group into a risky deal, instead of sending/going on a scout first, with 1-2 guys, with the rest using cover and ready to fight.

He let a TANK slip up on the prison, ferchrissakes, and let somebody just put a gun to his head, while siting around a fire at night, after suffering horrific losses to his group. I mean, will he EVER figure out that there needs to be a guard rotation? :-) sheesh.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by squesh
Only a complete idiot puts his entire group into a risky deal, instead of sending/going on a scout first, with 1-2 guys, with the rest using cover and ready to fight.

He let a TANK slip up on the prison, ferchrissakes, and let somebody just put a gun to his head, while siting around a fire at night, after suffering horrific losses to his group. I mean, will he EVER figure out that there needs to be a guard rotation? :-) sheesh.
They all should have listened to Rick, and gone back and finished the cannibals off at Terminus while they had the advantage. Also, Tyreese should have killed that guy in the cabin.

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
I'd listen to that moron like I'd listen to Al Sharpton. 5 years and they aint figured out to be living on a houseboat or island?

byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
sooooo what you're saying is they should head to Lake Lanier or Apple Island @ Hartwell??

Didn't we just learn that these sumbisches can live in and/or underwater???? No place appears safe. AND especially, not the Church they just found!!

Thinking some major players are about to get et!! And not by walkers.

Cock bite fighters UNITE!!

Go Nats!!!!

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Plenty of past cases of walkers being unable to cross even a small creek. they can't swim or use a boat, so how they gonna get there, hmmm? Plus being on an island is pretty good protection from the living, too. You can't hit much from a moving boat, and you've got no cover, or concealment as you approach, either.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I'd listen to that moron like I'd listen to Al Sharpton. 5 years and they aint figured out to be living on a houseboat or island?
I think the period of time that has expired in the story line is less than two years. I only recall one winter thus far.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As soon as they get the other leg off Bob,his name will be changed to "Bobber"

I don't think he was bite,but scratched....

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I think it will be changed to Neil

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They all should have listened to Rick, and gone back and finished the cannibals off at Terminus while they had the advantage. Also, Tyreese should have killed that guy in the cabin.

I thought he did kill the guy until this past Sundays episode, from what I could see, the guy looked like he hadn't even been touched but I only caught a glimpse of him.

Well one thing is for certain, the producers definitley stepped this whole thing up a couple of notches.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, afisher, 6 invisible), 1,474 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.