Print Thread
Hop To
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/10/...d-cards-for-illegal-immigrants-per-year/

They are going to try to make them look legal as quick as they can. My guess is a lot of them already have them. Not to mention Social Security Cards. Course THEY don't have to pay into it to get their money. Probably have to put out bids to produce more BET cards next.

Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants � per year
POSTED AT 3:21 PM ON OCTOBER 20, 2014 BY ALLAHPUNDIT

Share on Facebook 199 303 SHARES
A friendly reminder from Jonathan Strong of Breitbart that while the media might have forgotten about executive amnesty amid Ebolamania, the administration hasn�t.

USCIS Contracting will be posting a solicitation for the requirement of Card Stock used by the USCIS Document Management Division. The objective of this procurement is to provide card consumables for the Document Management Division (DMD) that will be used to produce Permanent Resident Cards (PRC) and Employment Authorization Documentation (EAD) cards. The requirement is for an estimated 4 million cards annually with the potential to buy as many as 34 million cards total The ordering periods for this requirement shall be for a total of five (5) years. This is a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) supply purchase for commercial items, utilizing North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code 325211 and Product / Service Code (PSC) 9330. This requirement is for the acquisition of 100% polycarbonate solid body card stock with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and holographic images embedded within the card construction substrate layers, card design service, and storage.
PRCs are, of course, green cards while EADs are work permits, typically issued with a one-year term. Needless to say, the requested supply goes far beyond the demand created by Obama�s last executive amnesty, the DACA program for DREAMers. As of March, 550,000 people had enrolled; even if you assume, say, a million enrollees eventually, that�s 5 million EADs needed at most over the next five years plus, potentially, a million PRCs. Assume another two million work permits issued each year for other guest workers in the normal course of business and add in the current wait list of nearly five million people for green cards. You�re upwards of 21 millions cards needed over the next five years. So what�s that 34 million figure all about?

Per Strong, if you read down into the feds� solicitation for bids, you find this:

id

Nine million cards in year one, potentially, to meet �future immigration reform initiative requirements.� Hmmmm. That could, I suppose, refer to a comprehensive bill passed by Congress rather than an executive amnesty ordered by The One. Even if Republicans pass a �security first� bill, they�ll need to make some concession to make it palatable enough for O to sign. (To Democrats, border security isn�t an end in itself.) If they refuse to grant probationary legalization to illegals who are already here, as Dems demand, maybe they�ll compensate by allotting millions more work permits for new guest workers. Even if they allowed an extra million guest workers per year, though, that still wouldn�t be anywhere close to explaining that 34 million number. The only thing that would seem to explain it is O deciding unilaterally to legalize some swath of the 11 million illegals who are already here, making them eligible to work lawfully at American businesses. That would create a huge, sudden demand for ID cards among an enormous population � a �surge,� just as the solicitation describes. Anyone still doubt, then, that he�s going to keep his promise to the left and pull the trigger on executive amnesty in December?

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Did congress approve funding for those?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
I doubt it. Did they approve funding the all those planes that flew those kids all over the country??? How about the clothes they bought them??? Rules, We don't need no stinking rules. You don't think the king needs congress, He's got a phone and a pen. crazy

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He ain't paying for this chit out of his pocket. Congress holds the purse strings.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Report doesn't say, but then Obama's doing a LOT of things Congress holds the purse strings on and it hasn't stopped him. Where did the money come from for all the flights for the kids around the country??? I don't know. Maybe he's printing it.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
-Mark Twain
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 12344mag, 75 invisible), 3,154 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,354
Posts18,487,934
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.